[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 21

File: Cm9xgx_XgAApYEg.jpg (140KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cm9xgx_XgAApYEg.jpg
140KB, 1200x900px
Are they right?
>>
"DAS RAYSIS"
BLM terrorists on suicide watch
>>
#DudleyLivesMatter
>>
>Dudley tag titles never

Just take off the titles from the New faggots and give it to the based 3D
>>
>>1459280
Yes. So why do only black lives matter according to so many people in the US?
>>
What about Spike's? Big Dick's? Sign Guy's? Joel Gertner's?
>>
>>1459292
Yeah because 24 times clearly isn't enough
>>
Yes. BLM btfo. Hopefully recent events finish this fucking terrorist group for good.
>>
>>1459280
>"We would like to wish The Dudley Boyz the best in their future endeavors"
>>
File: flail.webm (3MB, 532x398px) Image search: [Google]
flail.webm
3MB, 532x398px
>tfw devon is the most successful black guy in wwe history
>>
>>1459310
Henry got a world title tho.

So did Booker

5000 tag team titles isnt close to one world title in WCW or WWE
>>
>>1459310
>headlined a PPV against Taker
kek, he might actually be #2 or #3 after Booker
>>
>>1459321
>Got beat by Taker in a 2v1

ebin
>>
>>1459321
>>1459317
that's why i said wwe

booker had mos this success in wcw and henry only got the consolation world title that they consistently devalued
>>
>>1459294
That movement wasn't supposed to be 'only' black lives mattering it's basically saying "Black lives matter so stop acting like they don't by needlessly killing black people"

Duh all lives matter but all lives aren't being affected the same. A black person being pulled over has a higher chance of being killed regardless if they are a criminal or not.
>>
>>1459342
This. White people are so sheltered and insecure they can't understand this.
>>
>>1459324
Booker and Henry are obviously ahead, Farooq as well probably, but he's definitely in the top 5 in the WWE when it comes to success.
>>
>>1459353
This
>>
>>1459353
>>1459342
You might be at least a bit right if the movement wouldn't be led by and wouldn't attract so many racists and other weird characters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHvppVEBTY
>>
>>1459342
A black person has a much higher chance of being kileld by another black person, so perhaps they should get their own shit settled before they whine about deaths that happen less often than death by fucking lightning
>>
>>1459366
Stop trying to move the goalposts. Cops killed 2 innocent black men in one day and it was caught on film.

In both videos you can see the cops immediately regretting what they did. They knew they fucked up.

US police need to be better trained.
>>
>>1459363
Comment from the video.

"The original sentiment behind the movement is a positive one, To hold police accountable for the overreactions they have when apprehending blacks, And to inform the public about it"

The direction it went in is the problem, the original plan behind it was solid.
>>
>>1459388
Are you implying police don't have a bias towards young african american males.
>>
>>1459388
>The one who bleeds out as his disgusting girlfriend openly cries "muh raycism" is proof of nothing.

Retard
>>
>>1459401
They have as much bias as young african males are predisposed to committing crimes
>>
>>1459491
>>1459431
If police treated afro americans better they wouldn't be so hostile
>>
>>1459294
If you break your arm and go to the doctor to get it fixed, but the doctor says "All bones matter", do you think the doctor is addressing the pressing issue?
>>
>>1459501
If afro americans were not the strongest murder force in the country, the police would not be so apprehensive
>>
>>1459503
>implying anyone but blacks are to blame for the misery they are in
>>
>>1459503
No, but that is a retarded analogy because unlike this particular case where only your arm has a problem and can be fixed with a very specific procedure, the other groups living in the countr face similar problems black people claim are unique and the solutions they demand are not in the sphere of reality
>>
>>1459501
There are cops that treats criminals like criminals should be treated, get over it.
>>
File: blm.jpg (53KB, 552x582px) Image search: [Google]
blm.jpg
53KB, 552x582px
>>1459505
Why are blacks like this? Because of decades upon decades of being treated like worthless animals by white americans. This is your fault cracker. You and your fathers have done this to yourself.
>>
>>1459491
why are hispanics getting treated so well
>>
Black people aren't more likely to be killed by police.

People who commit crimes, fail to comply with police orders, and disrespect authority are more likely to be killed by police.

The fact most of those people are black is insubstantial.
>>
>>1459513
No, it's because blacks have the lowest IQ of all races, in all countries.
>b-but the test are done by whites, for whites
Explain why East Asians do so much better than us then and why their tests say the same.
>Because of decades upon decades of being treated like worthless animals by white americans
There are Jews living in Germany at this point and they somehow are able to behave. Maybe you are actually animals.
>>
>>1459525
HGH
>>
>>1459525
human feces
>>
>>1459526
Where do i buy HGH?
>>
>>1459528
there must be some at bodybuilding contests
>>
>>1459513
>I'm not responsible for my own actions, it's everyone else's fault
>>
>>1459532
To be honest, whites in the US enabled them to have this victim culture by not addressing issues like average IQ, crime rate and accomplishments of races and by becoming cucks.

t. white boi living in a safe, wonderful 95+% white country
>>
File: white people.jpg (39KB, 639x650px) Image search: [Google]
white people.jpg
39KB, 639x650px
>>1459532
>>1459524
You sheltered white kids need to help black people get back on their feet. Centuries of oppression cannot be cured overnight.
>>
>Whites are mad that they can't execute people in the streets anymore.
>>
>>1459378
>2 innocent black men killed in one day by cops
I wonder how many were killed in Chicago alone by other blacks that day? FIGURE YOUR SHIT OUT
>>
>>1459537
more like mad because the streets aren't safe anymore in general
>>
>>1459540
Start killing cops and we'll be fine.

>Stats show violent crimes and crimes against police are falling
>Police violence on the rise.
>Americans pretend like they don't know what the problem is.
>>
>>1459538
>comparing the killings of criminals to killings from police that are meant to protect you
>>
>>1459567
Two pieces of shit died so I am protected.
>>
>>1459579
>400 hundred years of slavery
Are you confusing blacks with greeks or something?
Or do africans enslaving other africans factors in your calculations somehow?
>>
>>1459577
Yeah yeah why dont you say that irl. You wont cuz you know its wrong as fuck and you'd get the shit beat out of you. Cops need to be better trained so they arent shooting people for silly shit.
>>
>>1459506
>Ignoring 400 years of forced slavery, rape and imprisonment after only 50 years since enforced segregation laws.

>>1459509
Blacks in this country were brought for slavery and then became second class citizens and white people act like they are responsible for their own misery when they are clearly not seen as equals.

>>1459537
The KKK lynched a black dude last week and the Sheriffs ruled it a suicide....

>>1459577
2 racist like yourself?

>>1459578
They actually give away baseball cards to kids and movie tickets to good drivers.
>>
>>1459582
>Wahhhh why are blacks so mean, we only kept them segregated and had them as slaves for centuries why cant they just be normal like me wahhhhhhh
>>
>>1459582
Yep, figured as much.
Oppression Olympics records got out of whack there for a moment
>>
>>1459582
Slavery began in the Americas in 1492. You need to actually study world history.
>>
>>1459584
I obviously would not say that in front of violent niggers who would try to beat me up, just like I would not call cops pigs and try to resist.

Time and place for everything.
>>
>>1459582
I bet you are a pedophile who fucks kids in third world countries and then blames the parents of the kids for being so poor that they are selling their little girl's virginity to some piece of shit like you.
>>
>>1459593
If you said that in front of anyone you would get told off. Are you seriously trying to justify those 2 killings? You reek of edgy underage b&. Go back to /pol/ you little sheltered suburban white boy.
>>
>>1459598
Sure. I am also a cannibal. And I spoil videogame endings.
>>
>>1459310
Devon brother Mr Hughes more successful.

1 Booker
2 Henry
3 Simmons
4 JYD
5 Abdullah
>>
Bubba push when?
>>
/asp/lr has risen
>>
>>1459602
>being so beta he hates being told the endings to video games.

This exchange is over. 18+
>>
>>1459600
It's not justification.
It's an incident that does not make me feel less unsafe by any means. Pure stats indicate that police killing me, an innocent is far less likely than me dying by lightning,.

Trying to say this is proof police oppresses blacks is stupid, cause 99,99% of the time, they do deal with actual fucking criminals
>>
>>1459613
I did not say I hate it when it happens to me. I said I do it to others.
Reading comprehension is hard isn't it?
Nigger
>>
>>1459620
>beta denies being beta

damage control
>>
>>1459616
You need to stop throwing around that made up 'death by lightning' statistic. Only 50 people die a year from lightning strikes. That is 1/10 the amount of people cops killed last year.
>>
>>1459622
>I got called out for being unable to fucking read, just start calling him beta over and over

You niggers cannot even be proper trolls.
>>
I'll start thinking Black Lives matter when they start mattering to blacks themselves...cause kids and teens are gun down daily in Detroit, Chicago, Oakland, etc over shit like shoes and mama jokes.
>>
>>1459625
INNOCENT people is the key word.
Of course a fucktard with a shotgun shooting people should get shot.
>>
>>1459627
>triggered beta
>back to saying racial slurs because he has a micro penis.
>>
>>1459627
Shut up whiteboi
>>
>>1459342
Same thing with Feminism and SJWs.
Sure there are still tons of actually sexist men and sexist acts going on.
A 1 hour press/stock holder event for a new video game console not having a woman on stage is not one of them.
>>
>>1459632
You do know white people are a part of those statistics right? There are plenty of innocent black people on that list too like Sandra Bland, who was unjustly arrested and then died "mysteriously" in custody. Or 12 year old Tamir Rice playing in a park when a cop pulled up and killed him?
>>
>>1459639
No Feminism and SJW are white women, the most unoppressed people in America, acting as victims. That has no place in a discussion about racial equality. I'm not pro BLM either because it is a shadow organization that disrupts both productive and counterproductive demonstrations without a real direction. Once a Sarah Palin supporting black woman stopped Bernie from speaking I was done with the group.
>>
File: 1468175174051.jpg (408KB, 1451x708px) Image search: [Google]
1468175174051.jpg
408KB, 1451x708px
>>1459342
white people have a statistically higher chance of being murdered by blacks than vice versa. If people were intellectually honest, the real hashtag would be "white lives matter".
>>
>>1459304
They need another to remind the tag team deivision how good it was back then.
>>
File: 805396-921082-216.png (7KB, 326x238px) Image search: [Google]
805396-921082-216.png
7KB, 326x238px
HEY GUYS, YA LIKE WRESTLING? I LOVE WRESTLING! LETS TALK ABOUT WRESTLING! DEAN AMBROSE! HES THE CHAMPION OF THE WWE! ISNT HE GOOD AT THE SUPLEXES AND THE BODY SLAMS?!?!?! CANT WAIT TO WATCH SUMMERSLAM TO WATCH ORTON VS LESNAR!!!!! WRESTLING AND SPORTS!!!!! DUBYA DUBYA EEEEEEEE!!!!!! BROKEN MATT HARDY!!!! HE'S COOL, RIGHT GUYS????? ALTERNATIVE SPORTS!!!!!
>>
>>1459327
>henry only got the consolation world title that they consistently devalued
How?

The WHC had more value than the WWE that was a glorified Cena toy.
>>
>>1459658
Is he autistic?
>>
File: NCFS-Table.jpg (64KB, 620x297px) Image search: [Google]
NCFS-Table.jpg
64KB, 620x297px
>>1459652
and they also kill more Middle Eastern folk than anyone else too. Here are the actual statistics to prove it. Stop posting your bullshit and post real stats. I could make shit up too, but I'm using real numbers. I'm not sitting here saying 1 in 3 white guys rapes a family member. Even though that sounds likely.
>>
>>1459652
White people are killed more by white than any other group. Stop making shit up.
>>
>>1459652
I posted the real numbers. Can you be "intellectually honest" and see that 56% of all violence towards whites is done by whites?
>>
>>1459673
Read again:
>the chance of whites being murdered by black people is higher than black people being murdered by whites

That was the meaning of 'than vice versa'.
You learned something new today
>>
Why are white males so insecure?
>>
>>1459681
If you actually read the stats you would see that there is only a 3% difference on black on white vs white on black. Of course white people love to ignore this and the fact they commit more violence towards themselves than anyone else.
>>
File: 14235246346.png (353KB, 637x474px) Image search: [Google]
14235246346.png
353KB, 637x474px
>>1459673
>>1459665
Blacks are 12% of the population and commit more than 50% of all violent crime. If you seriously don't think there's a problem there, you're straight up delusional. And in terms of interracial crime, blacks DO kill more whites than whites kill blacks, and not even per capita, but as 12% of the population vs 60%, they kill, rape and rob more and it's not even close.
>>
>>1459686
Are they?
I do not see them crimping out on the road causing property damage demanding shit.
Unless it's Europe and their team lost a soccer match
>>
>>1459687
Just like blacks ignore the fact that they are the biggest murderes of their people, yet claim 'it's all because of whitey and the police'?
>>
>>1459686
Ask this beta >>1459681

I have a big dick and am used to hearing shit from dumb ass people. My dick don't discriminate and I've fucked dozens of white girls. I don't mind that they only want me because I am brown and have a big dick. I only want them so I can laugh at your racist betas. You should thank us for improving your genetics.
>>
>>1459697
>no real counter argument
>spergs about his dick

Yep, definitely a nigger
>>
>>1459699
kek why so upset lil cracka
>>
>>1459689
Stop making up statistics. Over 4 million white people were assaulted in 2013 with over 2 million of their assailants being white. That was 4 times more than the number of black victims in 2013. White people need to stop the violence in their communities.
>>
>>1459702
Where is your source?
>>
>>1459695
No they blame the systemic poverty that keeps them poor and in jail on the whites who profit off private prisons and politicians like Clinton who create pipelines from school to prison.
>>
>>1459404
Just saying "retard" isn't and argument. He had no ccw and was a suspect in an armed robbery.The officer saw him reaching towards a fire arm and reacted. Maybe he overreacted nut when your life might be in danger you have to d o something. It wasn't a case of racism, just a split second decision that was blown out of proportion.
>>
>>1459699
Lol, betas are always hurt when you bring up their small dicks. Go get some sunlight, you school shooter.

>>1459704
Look at this >>1459665
>>
>>1459710
You have to specific about which case from the same day you are referring to. Philando has a CCW permit and was shot after informing the officer.
>>
File: 1451436568679.jpg (34KB, 635x391px) Image search: [Google]
1451436568679.jpg
34KB, 635x391px
>>1459641
This is the toy Tamir Rice was playing with. Note the orange cap illegally removed.

You can't tell me that if someone was swinging this around, you wouldn't feel like your life was in danger, especially a 12-year-old brat who's as likely to shoot you as he is himself or his parents.
>>
>>1459280
Based fucking dudleys, I'm glad there's some wrestlers who aren't cucks.
>>
>>1459717
The kid was playing in a park. Before 9/11 I used to do the same shit in the park. You think you are better than that kid you don't know so you call him a brat? He was a 12 year old kid playing the fucken park. He wasn't on the streets committing crime, but that didn't matter to the cop that killed him.
>>
>>1459724
>Crimes dont happen on parks
>Underages dont commit crimes.

Man you should watch the news more oftem.
>>
>>1459689
Fun Fact: The "Crime Statistics Bureau" doesn't exist.
>>
File: White Privilege.jpg (24KB, 263x395px) Image search: [Google]
White Privilege.jpg
24KB, 263x395px
>>1459717
What about this cracker unholstering his gun as if his life is in danger in front of a police officer? Shouldn't he have been shot? There isn't an orange cap.
>>
>>1459724
>Before 9/11 I used to do the same shit in the park.

Not him but you brought toy guns with the cap off to the park? Are your parents retarded? Holy shit I hope you castrated yourself.
>>
>>1459724
He was brandishing a realistic looking toy gun that no one, cop or civilian, could reasonably be expected to distinguish from an actual firearm from a distance. And if you're swinging a firearm about, guess what? You're not playing. You're menacing.
>>
>>1459501
If Afro Americans didn't verbally threaten or harass cops maybe they would have no reason to be stopped.
>>
>>1459726
He wasn't shooting up a school like some white kid. He was playing with other kids in the park. I guess being black is what makes him guilty in your eyes, but to me he was a 12 year old kid. You never chased your friends in a park with a cap gun you bought from the ice cream man?
>>
>>1459737
If they weren't stopped for no reason they wouldn't be "harassing" the cops during those unwarranted stops...
>>
>>1459738
>You never chased your friends in a park with a cap gun you bought from the ice cream man?
My toy guns back then were water guns and they used to look like toys, not actual weapons.
>>
>>1459513
>cracker

Here comes the racial slurs, congrats you just ruined your point. This isn't like blaming a shitty teenager because his parents didn't raise him right, this is a group of people who choose to not better themselves and their communities and fester in their problems.

Let's be realistic, I know a lot of black families that are doing good, they don't act ghetto even though they live in that environment. The only thing that can destroy them is another black male wanting to cause problem to them and call them sell outs. If you want to remove the race issue ok, but there IS a ghetto culture that exists in shitty neighborhoods. Look at the mostly-Hispanic South Central, same shit, same culture, different race.
>>
>>1459736
What about this guy? >>1459732
>>
>>1459744
How many times has nigger been said in this thread? You see how whites are hyper sensitive while ignoring their own actions against others. One guy says cracker and now WE are the racist?
>>
>>1459534
They won't but blacks don't bother bettering themselves, that's why crime rates stay the same no one is being taught to not act this way, that it's wrong and they need to better themselves. Quit being the victim.

Also why do black people make memes to try and push their "I'm oppressed" agenda, that's the worst thing anyone can do if they want to stay serious.
>>
>>1459742
This, how many times do we see videos labeled know your rights with Whites berating cops for hassling them or otherwise completely ignoring or egging the cops on, shit remember that video that went viral of some lawyer completely ignoring the cops words and reciting laws at him or that picture of a lawyer holding up a sign about muh don't need to get out of the car.

But blacks are savage and need to be put down if they so much as disagree with a cop.
>>
>>1459593
>beta as fuck
>>
>>1459754
Kek, so true! When white people do it they are "patriots" hahahaha
>>
>>1459749
Racist slurs on both ends just ruin points, but his arguement could have been better stated without it.

It's shitty people use slurs and hurl their point instead of properly deliver it, it sucks I know. Don't go to their level.

Also, I'm not white. You assuming me being white makes you a bigot.
>>
Blacks just have gigantic victim complexes. Very, very few blacks get shot by cops when they're doing nothing wrong; a couple a year. Newsflash, shit like that happens to all races. It's tragic, but the vast majority of what's wrong with black communities are their own fault. The white man isn't keeping them down, institutional racism is not rampant. You can bitch and moan all you want about reparations and other "GIBS ME DAT" nonsense, but black communities will never be fixed until they do it themselves.

Stop killing yourselves. Raise your children. Build communities instead of tearing them down. And most of all, stop feeling sorry for yourselves over invisible boogeymen. You sound like idiots.
>>
>>1459342
Bullshit. Cops are killing everyone, including pets, and white people are actually killed by cops more than niggers. If you want people to have sympathy for your 'movement", they should stop championing the causes of criminals when they get put down by a cop and focus on the blacks that do get killed for literally nothing. They won't do that though because this is a Soros funded organization whose only purpose is to sew division between ordinary people.
>>
>>1459342
Blacks are gonna have to fix their attitude before racism gets fixed. You can't have your cake and eat it. Fix your shitty fucking nigger attitude or get shot, faggot, as simple as that.
>>
>>1459765
You're right, it's not a race issue it's a trigger happy cop issue. But it's not every cop's fault when one of theirs becomes trigger happy and shoots something for any reason, that's why the U.S Army got a bad rep as well because of people like that.
>>
>>1459762
No, you're white because all non-whites think cracker is the goofiest racial slur to get worked up over. I'd rather do as the French do and just call you ofay.
>>
>>1459746
I don't know the context of that picture, so I'm not going to make assumptions about it. What I do know are the public facts of the Tamir Rice case, and one of those facts is that he was playing with a toy gun illegally modified to look like a real one.

>>1459738
>You never chased your friends in a park with a cap gun you bought from the ice cream man?
No I never fucking did. I wasn't allowed to play with toys that looked like real guns when I was 12 because I had parents who understood that there are dangerous consequences for running around looking like you're armed. Where were Rice's parents?
>>
>>1459761
Hah, good one.
Next you'll tell me the girl I met on here isn't real either.
>>
>>1459764
White people need to stop assaulting white people. White people are the most assaulted people in the USA and the large majority of it is down by other whites. >>1459665
>>
>>1459772
Great you're becoming super defensive, whatever. No reason to keep talking to you, keep festering in your problems you fail to fix yourself and blame others for.
>>
>>1459773
It was at a confederate rally from last year. You know, that country we went to war with and beat to end slavery?

>white kid says he never played with toy guns
Is that why you guys shoot up schools?
>>
>>1459779
>Is that why you guys shoot up schools?

Ah, so white people not using guns makes them shoot schools, that's why blacks kill each other instead so they resist the urge to shoot schools right?
>>
>>1459777
I'm not the triggered ofay. I'm just saying only crackers get mad at the word cracker, but can't even explain why they are offended by being called cracker. I could write a dissertation on the history of the word nigger.
>>
>>1459732
open carry is perfectly legal as long as it's not somewhere where firearms aren't permitted
>>
>>1459785
Make sure you explain why it's used in every ghetto today.
>>
>>1459781
I could see kids with no opportunities turning to crime just to earn a few bucks, but I don't understand how these upper middle class kids get so fed up they go and shoot up their schools. That is what white kids do.
>>
>>1459773
It's literally a guy reaching for a gun in front of a cop, what other context is necessary? In any scenario where somebody who's skin isn't white, all they have to say is he was reaching for some gun that may or may not be there and it's completely justified to shoot him 12 times, but when it's a white dude suddenly you have to have complete and total understanding and awareness before you can label this man reaching for his gun at another civilian is dangerous
>>
>>1459689
kek, nice phony statistics from a non existent agency.
>>
>>1459791
No opportunities? What about having a better chance at being accepted to colleges and getting financial aid over white people? Oh but no, blame someone else because the majority of black students at school choose to do sports, don't do their school work, and ditch classes.

And those white kids are sick in the head, no other way to put it.
>>
>>1459792
For all I know the cop could have asked for it and he's handing it to him peacefully. They could be good buddies who met at the shooting range where they both learned to handle guns responsibly and not play with them.

Like I said, I don't know the context. It's just a fucking picture. Post an article about the heat-packing confederate madman who pulled his gun on the police if you want me to make a judgment.
>>
>>1459789
It's not, in the 1990s the effort was made to change it to Nigga, which is closer to the word Negus, meaning king. In NYC they changed briefly changed it to Jigga, but that died out quickly. In LA they began using nephew, but in the end it became Nigga. The changed suffix also changed the semantics of the word.

>>1459807
Have you ever attended a school in the inner city? College/University is not what they push on these kids. We used to get ARMY recruiters instead of SAT preparation.
>>
>>1459815

I live in LA and never heard nephew, I've gone to the ghettos and even the Mexican ghettos and it's always the word nigga they use. It just changed definition, for Hispanics it used to be foo (of course, as in fool, why I don't know) then it changed to nigga.

My dumbass lightskin Hispanic neighbors always use the word nigga.
>>
>>1459815
We used to get ARMY recruiters instead of SAT preparation.

What type of students did that school have, were there a lot of honor students? I've visited schools in Downtown that had dress codes probably to reduce any form of colors but even my middle school wasn't good enough to prevent that. I don't think they would want to waste their time if the majority of students didn't seem to want to go to college.
>>
>>1459821
Well I'm talking about the word used in black communities. If you ever venture out towards Crenshaw you will hear nephew used.

Younger Mexican, whites, and Asians have all began to culturally appropriate the word Nigga, but they interchange it with Nigger. Here in LA it is only ignorant ass kids that say nigger or nigga. I beat the shit out of some 19 year old half black half Mexican kid for saying nigger about a dozen times within 5 minutes, and I'm Chicano.
>>
>>1459832
I've been to Crenshaw, near MLK where the Wal-Mart used to be, the area looks pretty fine as you go further south. May be just me not actually stopping by and talking to the people there.

I think the word just became attatched to some type of thug culture which sounds ugly because it makes it seem like I'm probably pitting blacks as the word thug but it's related to certain clothes, music, and verbal language. Those are the types using the N word in their everyday talk.
>>
>>1459830
The school had AP and Honors, but that was like a hidden secret that only a few teachers talked about. I came from a gifted Magnet in middle school, but the high school didn't have one. The school had a high Asian population, but the majority were Hispanic kids, mostly Mexican. In 10th grade we had race riots when kids that were kicked out from other schools were enrolled at ours and brought their bullshit with them. Fun times. We didn't have uniforms in high school, but my middle school did.
>>
>>1459600
Told off? Theyre fucking niggers theyd fucking kill me.

>try sayin' dat sheit in fronta me n da squad yo

No.
But do you see that? That sentiment you have, that your people, i.e, niggers, would maim and kill over a fucking slight, a fucking insult, is why every single civilization ever, EVER, on this planet has treated you all like the nappy-headed animals you are.

Every single nation thats been taken by niggers, like Haiti and South Africa, have turned into mad max-style hell holes. And they had the benefit of starting out with perfect white-man built infrastructure already in place.

Face it. Your race has a violence problem. And you fucks need to sort that shit out before trying to flail your arms in the direction of the police.
>>
>>1459836
The irony is Thug is a word from India. The Thuggies were a cult of killers who preferred to strangle their victims so that the blood was saved as a sacrifice to their god. 2Pac brought the word thug into the American lexicon though and it became a way to say nigger without directly saying nigger. You can call any black dude nephew, but be careful who you call cuh/cuz in that part of town because that is a crip.
>>
>defending niggers
Hey tumblr!
>>
>>1459852
>became a way to say nigger without directly saying nigger.
Oh, shut the fuck up. People of all races have been called thug for like the last 50 years or so.
>>
>>1459848
You shouldn't be a different person behind a computer screen than you are in real life. That is universal advice in sex and life.
>>
>>1459841
You sound like you're in the same situation/surrounding as me, middle school had a uniform rule and magnet that I didn't apply for but it was mostly for students (as far as I know) who lived far and needed the bus or did well, I did fine in MS but they didn't want me for some reason.

My HS had AP and Honors and I did better at that time, it also had a high Asian population with mostly Hispanics.
>>
>>1459288
where's all the other ones then?
>>
>>1459857
And when you say someone is a thug what color are they? :eyeroll:

>>1459855
Hey edgelord. Is your sister ready for our date?
>>
File: 1360392515824.jpg (127KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1360392515824.jpg
127KB, 504x470px
>>1459832
>culturally appropriate the word Nigga
>>
Poor bait, try again.
>>
>>1459861
>edgelord
Facts and statistics that prove blacks are more violent and dumb aren't edgy. Sorry if that triggers you
>>
>>1459859
Haha are you in East Los? I grew up in El Sereno, which was crazy as fuck when I was a kid. I lived in the Asian enclave so I used to meditate with the Tibetan monks and learned to speak Mandarin to talk to my qt neighbors.
>>
>>1459861
Eminem and the Insane Clown Posse were called thugs and they're white. Yeah, they rap shitty but the point is thug is a term meaning someone who seems/acts like they're gang affiliated.
>>
>>1459868
I've proven whites are more dangerous than blacks, especially to other whites >>1459665
>>
>>1459876
I live in the Hollywood area, my MS was full of hispanics with armenians but HS had Koreans which was interesting for me to see how they act and their culture.I do live like RIGHT where Koreatown begins but don't have Korean neighbors sadly.
>>
>>1459880
You haven't, since blacks are still responsible for more murders overall than whites while they are far less blacks than whites in the US.
Facts just do not agree with you
>>
>>1459878
Because in the eyes of suburban white people they were associated with black culture by being "Rappers". They were seen as a threat to white culture because they participated in something that came from the black community.
>>
>>1459891
That reminds me of a talk I had with a classmate where there aren't a lot of Latino gangster rappers because of the culture barrier they faced or something, he said that's why guys like Big Pun and Joe stand out because they rap like as he put it "a black rapper" I mean they do say the N word like nothing, and it was seen as ripping off the black culture. Could just be the opinions of a lot of people and that's why there aren't a lot of hispanic gangsta rappers
>>
>>1459884
You're in Rampart? I have a lot of friend in that part of town. All had multicultural upbringings. It's sad to see the old school Koreans being kicked out of that area.

>>1459888
Moron, I've proven with statistics that you are wrong. Unless you can come up with real statistics then don't respond. You're more likely to be assaulted as a white because whites are more violent towards each other. 4 million white victims at the hands over over 2 millions whites. Get your shit together.
>>
>>1459901
If you are going to talk about Chicano Hip hop and not mention Kid Frost and his contributions than the conversation is not complete. He was a rapper since the early 80s and never said nigger once. What Big Pun and Fat Joe are doing is a joke in my opinion, but that appealed to the mainstream.
>>
>>1459342
>A black person being pulled over has a higher chance of being killed regardless if they are a criminal or not.

That's because black people are more likely to be criminals.
>>
>>1459914
Kid Frost, that's a name I haven't heard in ages. You're right, it's just that the other 2 became more mainstream (at least for their time) than Frost did at times like now. It's the same on why most black rappers who carry a good message never get mainstream coverage like Nas or Immortal Technique.
>>
>>1459380

No, it was not. Because it's the fault of black communities for being criminals and thugs and glorifying it.
>>
>>1459901
Also the gangster mentality is so 90s. Mexicans think getting into gangs is a joke. No one respects you when your wardrobe comes from the liquor store. All Mexicans want is to provide for their families and to have their kids graduate college.
>>
>>1459775
Oh contraire, she is real. She just has a feminine penis.
>>
>>1459902
Rampart nah, mostly the Melrose area. Koreans I don't see getting booted out, my area has been Hispanic oriented since I moved here. But go a few blocks down and the area becomes much nicer with houses and larger emptier streets,.
>>
>>1459918
I disagree. Nas killed his career by beefing it with someone who surpassed him on the business side. Immortal Technique is well known for an underground artist and earns a good living making $30,000 a show.
>>
>>1459924
You're right on the cusp of the Westside lol. I feel bad for you. Parking sucks, every thing is expensive, traffic is crazy and no subway close by to avoid it.
>>
where is the wrestling???
>>
File: you.jpg (89KB, 672x499px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
89KB, 672x499px
>>1460130
>>
>Hugbox the thread
>>
>>1460149
kek. That sums it up.
>>
>>1460149
KEK
>>
>>1460149
>white fat neets that do no harm to anyone and just shitpost on the internet
>niggers neets commit crimes, traffict drugs and kill people
jeez those white fat neets sure are problematic!
>>
File: 1468015632254.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1468015632254.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>1459280
>my favorite tag team is bandwagoning stupid internet politics fads

Please stop
>>
>>1460182
>thinks people in the ghetto are bringing in cocaine from South America by the ton like George Bush Sr.

kek
>>
>>1460211
Like Greenwood, OK aka Black Wall Street? http://www.blackwallstreet.freeservers.com/The%20Story.htm
>>
>>1459295
big dick is dead so his life doesnt matter much anymore
>>
This is obviously a very heated discussion and is going to cause a very productive discourse so I'd just like to jump in here and state that NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER.

In conclusion. Get the fuck off 4chan if you think that negro lives matter.

t.Jeremy Piven.
>>
ya'll like that rasslin
>>
>>1459280
No. Jobber lives don't matter.
>>
File: tumblr_mr1m3p16la1rhxd58o2_500.gif (997KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mr1m3p16la1rhxd58o2_500.gif
997KB, 500x315px
>>1460216
>link to the nigger version of "Hitler did nothing wrong"
>expects me to read it
>>
>>1460433
Yeah, everybody here like wrasslin'
>>
>>1459342
>needlessly killing black people
But that's wrong. Black people are LESS disproportionately killed by cops than white people, despite the fact that black people commit over 50% of all of the murders in this country. Cops hesitate and are less likely to shoot a suspect if he's black. Do you know who's killing all the black people? It's not your scapegoat evil cops. It's not your scapegoat rayciss white people. It's other black people. Your whole narrative is dead wrong and retarded, just like your divisive, regressive ideology.
>>
>>1460657
>being this stupid and racist.
>>
>>1460657
>LESS disproportionately killed by cops than white people

No, they are not. The thing is that they deserve to be killed by cops more often because they're a bigger threat to the police. They kill cops more often, so cops have itchy trigger fingers around them, and justifiably so.
>>
>>1460661
>if I call him a racist I don't have to provide an argument
That's not how this works, you little worm.
Fact: black people commit over 50% of all murders in this country.
Fact: black people kill more black people than every other race does.
Fact: whites are more disproportionately killed by the police than blacks despite committing less crime.
Fact: if black people would simply cooperate when stopped by the police and not make threatening moves towards them, they wouldn't get shot.
Fact: if black people didn't commit the most crime, the police wouldn't be "racially-profiling" them.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>1460676
>Fact: black people kill more black people than every other race does.
And white people kill more white people than blacks AND they are 4 times as violent.
>>1459665
>>1459732
>>
>>1460664
Violence against police has been going down for years.
>>
>>1460680
Yes, every race kills more people of their own race.
That does not discount the rest of his points, sadly.
One race holds the overall murder record and it's not the pale one
>>
>>1460676
Why don't they profile terrorist instead?
>>
>>1459665
See the problem is the spics, they spread the violence out pretty evenly.
>>
>>1460690
Because government forbids that.
Which is why FBI ignored the guy that shot the gay club in orlando.
At least feelings were not hurt
>>
>>1460689
You ignore the fact that whites are the most violent. They assault their own 4 times more than blacks AND they commit the majority of assaults against nonwhites, especially that are neither Hispanic, Black, or asian.
>>
>tfw /pol/ faggots browse /asp/
>>
>>1459280
they are fucking gay
>>
>>1460700
>whites are the most violent

Learn to read and interpret basic stats, you retarded dipshit.
>>
File: black violence facts.jpg (610KB, 616x5370px) Image search: [Google]
black violence facts.jpg
610KB, 616x5370px
>>1460700

wew lad
>>
>>1460758
>>1460763

see this for 2013 statistics >>1459665
>>
File: 1Qe3fZx.png (1005KB, 524x808px) Image search: [Google]
1Qe3fZx.png
1005KB, 524x808px
Trips
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 195x167px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 195x167px
>>1460777
>>
>>1459366
That statistic was actually proved false by the FBI. Black-on-black crime actually is less lethal to blacks then white-on-black. The whole BoB thing comes from a lot of fear mongering conservative centers.
>>
>>1460809
see
>>1460763

here is a liberal as fuck newspaper talking about black on black crime
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/04/01/murders-shootings-soar-chicago-through-first-three-months-2016/82507210/
>>
>>1460841
You're stats are outdated. These are more recent >>1459665

You're also trying to use Chicago as an example of black on black crime, but you don't mention Chicago is a perfect example of a racist, trigger happy police bureau.
>>
File: black equality facts.jpg (720KB, 1000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
black equality facts.jpg
720KB, 1000x4500px
>>1459665
the stats you are linking say blacks commit 13% of the violence against whites and whites only commit 10% of the violence against blacks

and since whites are the victim more the 4x more than blacks that means blacks commit a huge amount more attacks against whites than whites against blacks

also the shit you says is outdated it using data from 2011 and what you are linking is from 2012 so it is basically the same year

please learn to read you stupid fuck
>>
>>1459288
This should be a thing, except for spike and his weird body
>>
It's not a race issue necessarily but more of cultural thing. "Ghetto" culture, regardless of race, corrupts many different people. Ghetto whites, blacks, hispanics, etc. are all equally horrible. The issue is the ghetto culture is pushed on blacks more so than any other race. It sucks because every race, regardless of location or class, has an opportunity to grow and succeed but ghetto culture is toxic.
TL/DR culture has a bigger impact on thug behavior than race.
>>
>>1461051
>nigger culture developed by niggers has a bigger impact on thug behavior than being a nigger

this guy gets it
>>
>>1461070
>nigger culture
it was started by poor european immagrants but ok
>>
>>1460883
Look at how many many whites are assaulted and compare it to other races. Then look at who commits the biggest number of assaults on whites...
>>
>>1459356
>>1459310
You /asp/ies realize the Rock is black, right?
>>
>>1459280
D-Von is a black man. so his life does matter. Niggers, however, do not matter.
>>
>>1461141
>the beauty of black woman
Isn't his "girlfriend" white?
>>
>>1460883

Not him but you clearly don't understand how statistics work. There are more white people in this country than there are black.

Let me make a simple illustration for you that you might understand much better. Assume that there are 100 people in the united states, of those 100, 60 of them are white and 13 are black...if a black person wants to commit a crime the chances of them committing it against a white person are much higher cause there are simply more white people to pick from. If the rates of interracial crime are close between two races with a deviation of +/- percentage then that means that the race with more people is more likely to be specifically targeting the one with less people. The reason black on black crime is high is cause black people, like any other race are self segregated, and most of these crimes are committed out of convenience and proximity and it's at a rate of 93%. This isn't unique to just black people because white on white crime is at 83%, so you're more likely to get killed by a fellow white person than you are a black one.

I hope you learned something new today.
>>
>>1461141
BUT HE'S NOT BLACK ENOUGH!!!
>>
Non-Hispanic whites are 63.7% of the total population of the United States.

Non-Hispanic blacks are 12.2% of the total population of the United States.

Source:

http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf

Total arrests of whites 18 and over for murder and non-negligent manslaughter: 3,807.

Total arrests of blacks 18 and over for murder and non-negligent manslaughter: 4,224.

Source:

ttps://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43

3807 / 63.7% = 4171

4224 / 12.2% = 34623

34623 / 4171 = 8.3008870774

>Ignoring 400 years of forced slavery, rape and imprisonment after only 50 years since enforced segregation laws.
>Wahhhh why are blacks so mean, we only kept them segregated and had them as slaves for centuries why cant they just be normal like me wahhhhhhh

Jewish people are by far the most prosperous and least violent ethnic group in the United States just 70 years after the holocaust and millennia of slavery and exile.

Also, race baiting is not an alternative sport.
>>
>>1460777
>>
>>1460776

You don't even understand what you're looking at from an elementary perspective, dummy. You see how it says that the offender is black in 22.4% of the total cases? Well, Blacks are 13% of the population. Meanwhile, more than 42.9% of the country is white. Basically, there are less assaults by black people because there are less black people, but if you take a random nigger from the street, he's more likely to be a violent piece of shit than if you took a random white person.

This same thing applies to police killings, by the way. Black people are more likely to be shot unarmed because they're more likely to violently assault or try to kill cops.

If black people didn't act like savages, they wouldn't get treated like them. This self-victimization is just a tactic to divert attention away from the fact that most of you are stinky, uneducated, emotional immature, and criminal.
>>
>>1461241
>most of you are stinky, uneducated, emotional immature, and criminal.
>uneducated

Yeah no kidding you moron, there are people who are still alive today who lived under segregation laws and weren't allowed to go to the same school as a fellow white person. There are black people who are becoming the first to graduate high school/college in their family lineage.

Your understanding of statistics is so skewered and stupid that it boggles my mind how you're even able to post here. People are more likely to become criminals if they are poor and have horrible living conditions.

>but if you take a random nigger from the street, he's more likely to be a violent piece of shit than if you took a random white person.

Is this what /pol/ taught you? I bet you live in some country like Finland or something cause you clearly have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fb_hXTjbO0

Races are different, but all lives matter.
>>
File: 1463105682152.gif (247KB, 101x101px) Image search: [Google]
1463105682152.gif
247KB, 101x101px
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/4s5ws7/dvon_get_theequality/d574b6y

Holy shit. They are actually defending BLM. The group that advocated violence towards cops. The group that incited riots. The same fucking group that ignores black on black crime statistics.
>>
>>1461296
Sup /pol/
>>
>>1461302
sup cop killer enjoy your eventual genocide
>>
>>1461296

Why are you linking to your home site?
>>
>>1461261
>There are black people who are becoming the first to graduate high school/college in their family lineage.

That's really pathetic considering irish and chinese immigrants were treated worse than blacks and arrived later. Look at them now, why did the irish and chinese fair better than blacks?

>>1461302
Explain how killing cops is noble.
>>
>>1461302
>>1461261
>sup /pol/

Is this your only argument?
>>
>>1461311
Still a better argument than any conservative argument
>>
>>1461316
Statistics and facts are worse than "I AM NOT HEARING YOU LALALALA"?
>>
>>1461317
Nice argument you trumpfag
>>
>>1461320
Read the thread. There's your argument. And go back to tumblr or whatever shithole you found this site from. If you can't handle the truth, then get the fuck out of this site.
>>
>>1461309
>That's really pathetic considering irish and chinese immigrants were treated worse than blacks and arrived later.

The Irish had initial hard ships when they first arrive but they integrated into society eventually cause they were white. They didn't have people campaign to have them go to segregated schools just cause they were Irish.

>treated worse than blacks

This is not close to being true.
>>
>>1461322
Woah a couple of dead cops!
Not a big deal, cops are murderers and deserve to be killed, as they kill black people everyday
>>
>>1461327
>>1461204
Go to sleep, britbong.
>>
>>1461327
and for every cop black people kill cops will kill more than 100x as many black people

niggers killing cops is a win win situation tbqh
>>
>>1461329
Goodnight amerifat, try not to get shot tomorrow
>>
>>1459342
>Duh all lives matter
not all those black protesters believe this
>>
>>1459294
Black lives seem to be held with no value, especially by cops. That is why that phrase started by black people.
>>
>>1459310
That would be Booker T.
Hell, I believe only Edge has won more total title then Booker T has. Between WCW and WWE, Booker has won like 33 total titles.
>>
>>1459737
You do know how this whole Houston thing got started, right?
>Black guy gets pulled over
>tells officer he has a concealed carry license and weapon
>reaches for his license
>cop shoots him dead

The man told the cop he had a "legal" firearm. How many criminals announce they are armed before they go for their weapon?

Cops are just more jumpy around blacks, this is true.
>>
>>1461296
>reddcuck
And you're surprised?
>>
>>1462672
Redditfags all support BLM and hate white people. /r/BlackPeopleTwitter mods are blatantly racist and it's full of people talking nigger speak.
>>
>>1459388
This

Taking a swing at a cop will get you killed regardless of skin color
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GOrtHd5tTU

Holy kek, blacks BTFO!
>>
>>1459342
>>1459353
>>1459360

whiney niggers
Thread posts: 246
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.