[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>iIMPACT ratings are up 38% BROKEN MONEY MATT LITERALLY SAVING TNA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 12983989832.jpg (91KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
12983989832.jpg
91KB, 360x360px
>iIMPACT ratings are up 38%
BROKEN MONEY MATT LITERALLY SAVING TNA
>>
AND THATS NOT AN INSULT
THATS JUST A FACT OF LIFE
>>
You have severe autism cuckter
>>
Vince get him on the phone this man single handedly saves ratings

PUT THE TITLE ON HIM DAMNIT
>>
>>1437041
How long before...
>oooooooooohhhhh myyyyyyyyy
>It's the Hardyz!!
>they're too extreme maggle
>>
>TNA ratings up
>WWE ratings down to record lows

How long before the streams cross?
>>
>young trio of talented guys in WWE killing ratings

>BASED BROKEN MATT REINVENTING HIMSELF IN HIS CAREER'S TWILIGHT AND SAVING A COMPANY
>>
>>1437796

WWEs end will be... THE FINAL DELETION
>>
>>1437041
>TNA ratings up 38%
>38 more people tuned in above the usual 100 faithful viewers

BIG MONEY MATT
>>
>>1437041
>BMM keeping the company alive
>brother Nero still goes over
Fucking hell.
>>
>>1437041
>Matt becomes the next Austin, making TNA ratings surpass WWE, starting a new boom in wrestling and making years of getting cucked out of the main event scene by his own little brother all worth it.

Please give me this timeline
>>
>>1437041
Matt Hardy is the best thing in wrestling right now
>>
>>1437059
WHAT'S LARGE CURRENCY MATT DOING IN THE WWE UNIVERSE?
>>
WE MUST RETURN TO THE SANCTUARY OF OUR GENESIS
>>
after being the inferior hardy all his life because he wasn't super drugged up doing whackly flips off ladders i hope he actually does save tna and become the next austin
>>
>>1437851
Berenstein would have it
>>
>>1437802
I must confess i was heaving with laughter
>>
Is this actually worth watching or are y'all havin fun there maggle
>>
It's E-Li Drake that is pushing the ratings up, you dummies.
>>
>>1437944
Some of it is.

The Broken Matt/Brother Nero saga is high tier entertainment, Eli Drake is usually entertaining, they have some decent womens action if you're into that, and I guess EC3 isn't bad.

But then you have to watch Grado, Bram, Mike Bennett, the Bromans and other abominations as well.
>>
>>1437944
Broken Matt is a train wreck. It's one of the stupidest angles I've ever seen in pro wrestling, but I can't stop watching it. It's highly entertaining.
>>
>>1437963
>It's one of the stupidest angles I've ever seen in pro wrestling,

How? The stress of him losing to his brother and getting injured by his brother made him snap and become a new personality. As far as wrestling goes it isn't all that unreasonable
>>
Will someone on here stream the final deletion?

More hype for this than any battleground match
>>
>>1437041
38% of 0 is still 0
>>
File: BFG2015.jpg (41KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
BFG2015.jpg
41KB, 600x800px
>>1437041
Good for TNA and the Hardyz but 38% of what?

Their ratings are like a 3rd of what they used to be.
>>
>>1438022
few hundred thousand usually
>>
>>1437957
>womens action
I SAID MY VAG HURTS
>>
>>1437041

>Broken Matt can't win in the sanctuary of his genesis because LOL JEFF WINS
>>
>>1437966

it's the delivery not the content that makes it legendary. I haven't seen TNA fuck up this gloriously in ages and this is in the same year that TNA gave us some worst MOTY canidates with the Knockouts. MY VAAAAAAAAAG!
>>
I haven't watched TNA in ages but threads about Matt seem to pop up everywhere, what exactly is happening and is it actually good or just a meme?
>>
>>1438135
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jzScgAhSt0
>>
>>1438086
>>1438035
wasn't as bad as I WISH YOU DIED IN THE WOMB
>>
>>1438142

what the fuck
>>
>>1437957
>doesn't like odarg and bromans

Wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>1438153

that wasn't this year but fuck I agree yeah.

But the Claire Lynch storyline was worse than both.
>>
D E C A Y
E
C
A
Y
>>
BROTHER NEMO
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.