[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/the/ Brian Kendrick General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: the man with a plan.jpg (40KB, 800x501px) Image search: [Google]
the man with a plan.jpg
40KB, 800x501px
This thread is about THE longest reignin interim WWE Champion, THE winner of Cruiserweight Classic, THE man with a plan, based THE Brian Kendrick.
>>
>>1435574
>wins the CWC
>shock unveil that the winner of the CWC is the inaugural holder of the newly-unveiled Cruiserweight Championship
>another title to buffer Raw/Smackdown with the brand split
>contested across both brands, frequent TV defenses, high-work title for the cruiserweights
>Kendrick launches into his arrogant ego for his first run, proclaiming himself the greatest cruiserweight of all time
>successfully defends against the likes of Neville, Crews, Kalisto, Sin Cara, Woods, Kofi, just about anyone that could pass for a believable Cruiserweight in billed height/weight

Would honestly fucking love it tbqh. Dude can still go like a motherfucker
>>
>>1435580
sounds amazing.
>>
>>1435574
>>1435580
>>1435591
>some old guy going over a bunch of new talent for no real reason other than "i like him"
Retarded
>>
File: 1440298567797.png (333KB, 617x516px) Image search: [Google]
1440298567797.png
333KB, 617x516px
>>1435602
>muh new talent

kys. i hope brian kendrick wins it all
>>
>>1435602
> new talent
> tajiri and legion of nonames
indyfag have sex
>>
>>1435602
Sometimes, new talent has to make way for charisma, potential to entertain, and the ultimate end-goal of putting a different new talent over hard as fuck.
It's not all about young guys; it's all about compelling television.
Also, he's only 37. He's got years left.
>>
>>1435602
He's Bryan's favorite to win it which must count for something.
>>
johnny gargano or tomasso ciampa should win it imo

or rich swann but he would just get relegated to new day or something
>>
>>1435689
>Gorgonzola and Chimpy

The revival should interfere in the final with Vader and start shooting on motherfuckers.
>>
>>1435689
No they should not.
>>
>>1435689
I've watched those two boring faggots everywhere and the only thing they're good for is as Chuck Taylor's sidekicks in his comedy act
>>
Him and Paul were grand and underrated. I liked their stupid mask theme and it's hilarious that they did it for months and then one day I think it was Vince that was like "what's with the masks? Stop wearing them!".

Also I really liked Spanky's first theme. I read that he hated it though.
>>
>>1435689
Johnny Gargano already won it. News was leaked here last night but nobody picked up on it.
>>
I hope he steals his jacket back from Nintendokamura
>>
>>1436212
One of the few legitimate examples of HHH burying someone desu
>>
>>1436287
Also Enzo steal Naka's jacket. Uhm, Brian needs to work hard to bring his jacket back.
>>
>>1436291
So Triple H buries him when he was young and hot and now when THE Brian is old but still hot, Triple H plays like a "nice guy" and gives Kendrick opportunity. Great.
>>
>>1436243
They havent even taped the whole thing yet.
The finals are s live special on the network.
U r retarded
>>
>>1436243
no, it was THE brian.
>>
Kendrick reminds me of every stoner white guy i hung out with in high school gym class
>>
>>1437021
U have severe autism cuckter
>>
>>1435574
Some videos here of him talking about the CWC. He seems like a cool dude.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/brian-kendrick
>>
>>1437035
Just watch his training videos with Eva Marie. He's really a nice guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
Hope he wins the cruiser weight belt and renames it the price is right championship.
>>
Is this is Kurt Cobain?
>>
>>1435574
Brian Kendrick and Paul London's Excellent Adventure is goat shoot.
>>
>>1435602
There is a reason why NXT's tag division is the worst in the world.
There is a reason why WWE is shit right now.

It's because of allowing CAWs to take over from real personalities.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.