[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What past wrestlers did you not care about or couldn't fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Image0.jpg (25KB, 500x148px) Image search: [Google]
Image0.jpg
25KB, 500x148px
What past wrestlers did you not care about or couldn't fucking stand?
British Bulldog
Headbangers
Jim Neidhart
Brutus Beefcake
LOD
DOA
Los Boricuas
Any Charles Wright incarnation
D'lo Brown
Most of the new generation roster
Elijah Burke
Tito Santana
Mr Kennedy
MVP
Gregory Helms
Barbarian
Nasty Boys
Warlord
All off Hogan's friends basically
Dean Malenko
Bret & Owen
Albert
Marc Mero
Every diva except Trish
Sandman
Virgil
>>
>Rey Mysterio
>Snitsky
>Ryback
>Drew McIntyre
>Shelton Benjamin
>Chavo Guerrero
>JBL
>>
Couldn't stand:
Jeff Jarrett
X-Pac

Didn't care about:
D'Lo Brown
All of those jabroni tag teams apart from NOA from that 97-98 era
Test
Albert
Jacqeline
Ivory
Bull Buchanan
Marc Mero
Droz
Billy Gunn
Al Snow
Tiger Ali Singh
Mideon
Anyone in Jim Cornette's retarded NWA stable in 98
Luna
Justin Credible
Sean Stasiak
Renee Dupree
>>
>>1429634
What was the point of that NWA stable? I know that it happened in spring 98 and it had Bob Holly bug why did they give Corny his own angle and I think belts or something like that when no one on the planet gave two shits about him or his shiity southern indy fed.
>>
>>1429573
>Rey Mysterio
Younger Rey is pretty fun to watch. The eddie push killed him for me though and he got fatter, more hurt, and got less of a reaction as time went on. Made Vinny a shit ton of $ though.
>Snitsky
Yeah he was always a channel changer
>Ryback
Decent mic skills, overrated in the ring, liberal bitch IRL.
>Drew McIntyre
This guy is the definition of no charisma. Internet darling of course though because tna gave him the belt.
>Shelton Benjamin
I liked him from his debut up until his mama. Great wrestler but 0 mic skills and personality. The WGTT reunion was decent but his gold standard gimmick felt like creative just gave something that they made up in a hurry.
>Chavito
Good wrestler, ok mic skills, forever over shadowed by his uncle.
>JBL
GOAT mic work by a heel but shitty wrestler
>>
>>1429634
>Double J
Hate this prick, midcard for life in WWF and politiced his way into main event status in WCW and TNA. Broke a million guitars but never drew a dime.
>X-Pac
Kicking a dead horse
>D'lo
Boring, no memorable moments or matches.
>Test
Garbage wrestler who is the father of Big Cass
>Albert
Crowd gave ZERO fucks about him. Sloppy too.
>Jacqueline
Generic black redneck whore
>Ivory
Generic serious diva
>Bull Buchanan
>no reaction, no skills.
>Marc Mero
Had about 4 gimmick changes and none of them worked. I seriously can't stand him.
>Droz
Quadraplegic and was in one of the worst angles in wrestling history with Hawk's alcoholism being mocked.
>Billy Gunn
Only relevant in NAO and DX every other incarnation (Rockabilly, smoking gunns, billy & chuck, the one, mr ass) is god awful because he had the charisma and interest of a bedpost
>Al Snow
Fluked out when Paul Heyman gave him the head gimmick in ecw and it made sense in WWF(went crazy from so many bad gimmicks over the years)
>Tiger Ali Singh
Apparently his dad was famous in Japan so that's why he had a job
>Mideon
Shit wrestler but naked Mideon was funny. Only who would mark out for him is Right Smarkbuster
>all those shitty tag teams from 97-98
IMO this is still miles ahead of today's division, still crap though.
>Luna Vachon
Butch Bitch
>Justin Credible
Vanilla midget, most hated original ecw champion, third wheel in shitty thrown together stable.
>Shawn Stasiak
Dad was a famous wrestler, had no passion.
>Rene Dupree
Way too young to be on main roster. Always felt bad for him because he had quite a bit of pressure on him.
>>
>>1429759
Jacqueline was one of the few women who could have good matches with men. Trained by Skandar Akbar. Only girl in the class.
>>
>>1429695
Watched it recently and it felt like an early failed attempt to pander to smarks.
>>
>>1429759
Thanks pham.
>>
>>1429952
>pandering to smarks
>90s NWA

Doubtful.
>>
does ANYONE IN THE WORLD like or care about Social Outcasts? Heath Slather especially is a worthless shit
>>
>>1429984
I do.

Slather is the only guy i care about the Outcasts.

Literally the greatest jobber in this earth.
>>
Shane Douglas
Sable
Brock Lesnar
Viscera
Scott Steiner
Pretty much everyone in the Hart Foundation besides Bret (one's enough and he was the best out of all of them)
Rikishi
Too Cool
>>
>>1430072
>Scott Steiner
>Brock Lesnar

kill yourself
>>
Never really cared for Val Penis or big valpeniski or whatever name he came out to.
>>
>>1430078
Steiner's good for a laugh and a decent match, and that's about it.
Brock Lesnar's better at the actual wrestling part of wrestling, but he's always been bland as fuck.
>>
>>1429984
I like them. They're all good jobbers and make me laugh whenever they're on my screen (mostly Bo)
>>
File: Steinermania.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Steinermania.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
HAILIN' FROM DUNKIN' DONUTS, FROM THE GREAT STATE OF OBESITY! ANON!
>>1430084
>>
>>1429548
From your list :

British Bulldog
Headbangers
Mr Kennedy
Gregory Helms
Marc Mero
Every diva except Trish and Lita
Virgil
>>
>>1429759
>Boring, no memorable moments or matches.
Tell that to Droz
>>
The rock
>>
>>1429738
>Ryback
>Overrated in the ring
By who?
>>
>>1429548
>Bret and Owen

Literally why?
Could carry a fued with a fucking broom and had GOAT matches between them.
>>
>>1430826
Anti-smarks
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.