[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it - half the reason you watched Raw was to see him get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
Admit it - half the reason you watched Raw was to see him get booed and bitch about him after the show. It is way more boring without him appearing.

Roman seriously was working the smarks.
>>
File: stardust.jpg (16KB, 300x155px) Image search: [Google]
stardust.jpg
16KB, 300x155px
>ROMAN IS ACTUALLY AN AMAZING WORKER AND TALKER AND HAS JUST BEEN BOOKED TO BE BAD
>MFW HE WORKED EVERYONE INTO A SHOOT
>>
This could be true knowing viewers dropped after only 1 week of dean winning the belt.
>>
>>1428807
Nah
>>
>>1428807

only because there's pretty much nothing else worth paying attention to on Raw. working smarks doesnt translate to ratings whatsoever
>>
>>1428807
except i wasnt watching raw when he was on it
>>
>LITERALLY the first show without Roman
>500k viewership drop with no sports competition
>mind you when roman was champ he had sports competition every week, including one of the highest rated nba finals ever

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1428818
Really makes you think.
>>
>>1428818
Deanetty is a shit champ. So is Rollins. Roman's not great though.

Honestly Cena might be the only draw left.
>>
>>1428818
kek
>>
>>1428818
damn....
>>
>>1428818
>smarks will ignore these hard cold facts
>>
>>1428818
ROMAN HATERS UTTERLY DESTROYED
>>
Roman v smarks is the most enteraining feud since Mcmahon v Austin.
>>
>>1428827
Orton
>>
I've been telling you guys this for awhile now.

Vince is a genius.

He understands his roster is mostly shit and filled with a bunch of unmotivated whinny millenials who won't draw for crap.

That's why he had a despised paper champion just for the attention.
>>
Vince is also progressive in a sense that he's changed the wrestling industry and the entire damn concept of kayfabe with this Roman experiment.

He's a businessman and understand the importance of progression, I mean him firing Grandpa Cornette for eccentric Russo really said something.
>>
File: 1364064900003.gif (2MB, 357x296px) Image search: [Google]
1364064900003.gif
2MB, 357x296px
>>1430862
>>1430838
Vince is a pure genius. When he dies and haitch 'babby dick who panders and listens to leddit' takes over, the company will actually die and cease existing. .
>>
>>1430883
Triple H is a kiss ass who will pander to all the smarks and indie darlings to try to make the company "great again"
>>
>>1430895
NXT is literally losing the company money kek.
>>
>>1430942
source?
>>
>>1431028
https://mobile.twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/743498983444647937
>>
>>1430942
Because it's Developmental.
It's not designed to be a profit maker.
>>
>>1430812
The man who killed Smackdown?
>>
>>1431057
Hahahah how fucking stupid are you. Developmental is not supposed to lose you fucking money you idiot. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

SUB 50 IQ SMARK
>>
>>1431048
>le meltz

>memext

kek
>>
>>1431061
Show me any Developmental system anywhere in the history of the industry that was a profit turner for it's parent organisation.
I'll wait.
>>
>>1431057
That doesn't mean it shouldn't at least break even.
>>
>>1431076
Power plant
Ovw
Fcw
>>
>>1431077
Every Developmental system ever has been a loss maker because hte idea is that you use that place to make starrs who will one day earn you back the money you spent creating them in Developmental.
I'm beginning to think a lot of you on here don't understand basic business or economics, maybe you all shouldn't be talking about this. You'll hurt your little pea brains trying to make sense of things.
>>
>>1431081
None of those places ever turned a profit while functioning as WWE Developmental camps.
Post your sources and proof of this ridiculous claim.
>>
>>1431081
Hey you.
Still waiting for proof and sources of your claim that these places turned a profit while serving as WWE Developmental centers.
Are have you run away scared already?
>>
>>1431092
Post your proof. People used to pay to be in developmental. Now with NXT it's the other way around. Post your proof, burdener
>>
>>1431269
That guy made the claim first that Developmental is supposed to turn a profit. Despite the fact that no Developmental system every on pro wrestling history has ever been run as a profitable venture.
The burden of proof is on him to prove that OVW, FCW and WCW's Power plant all turned a profit, as he indicated, not on me to disprove otherwise.
>>
>>1431276
Post your proof. I don't see profit anywhere in this equation. Just losses.
>>
>>1431277
>>1431277
The other guy made an untrue onerous claim he has yet to prove.
Everybody who knows anything about pro wrestling knows that no Developmental system every in history ever turned a profit for the parent company, they are just not designed to be profit turners. Go ask Jim Cornette on Twitter if OVW turned a profit when they were WWE's Developmental, go ask Rob Naylro about FCW, go ask Meltzer about how the Power Plant was such a loss leader that WCW shut it long before they shut down in March 2001. Go find the proof for yourself because no matter what I post you will find a way to disagree with it. You need to hear it for yourself from independent sources.

Now again, post your proof that OVW, FCW and WCW Powerplant were profitable ventures.
This is running around the point is getting tiresome.
>>
>>1428807
Talent development is a cost of doing business. Why would anyone expect it to make money on its own? I like NXT but it's just an employee training program as far as WWE is concerned.
>>
>>1431297
Fuck it I'm moving to Reddit
>>
>>1428807

But I skipped way less of Raw after he was gone. Same for when he was injured and The A+ Player was having match of the decade at every single PPV.
>>
>>1431297
Wasted energy on trolls
Why?
>>
>>1431430
This.

Development is more of a long term financial venture more than anything else. It's logical that they would be wasting money in the present to ensure new talent in the future.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.