[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

casual general? who here /casual wrestling fan/? >smarks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pose2.png (169KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
pose2.png
169KB, 500x313px
casual general?

who here /casual wrestling fan/?

>smarks please go back to reddiÈ›

>anti-smarks please go back to /woo/

who here saw part of extreme rules at B-Dubs but left to plow the hot waitress with the braces after her shift ended and missed the main event
>>
>>1329169
>waitress with the braces after her shift
are you me dude? i hit on someone just like that.
>>
>>1329169
Casuals don't exist. They're just a meme at this point.
If you were a casual you would not be posting here about wrestling. Or anywhere else.
>>
the main event was pretty good lad.
>>
>>1329180
why not, I'm a casual football fan and talk about that online too
>>
Although I have extensive wrestling knowledge and have watched for years and discuss it weekly, I really react to most shows like a casual.

Dont really get mad is Reigns wins or whatever happens. Just try to enjoy it for what it is.
>>
>>1329169
>>1329175

>picking up minimum wage waitresses with braces

what's it like to be poor? sometimes I go through the mcdonalds drive through and I order a meal. I park and eat it and pretend to be poor. Something about the word "meal" when applied to fast food makes me feel nostalgic for a poverty i never experienced. what's it like to wear too-small shoes that are black because you knew white ones would get trashed too quick and these would be your shoes for another year?
>>
>>1329220
>you're poor

oh, sorry little teenage NEET. Thinking mommy and daddy's middle class money belongs to them.

Talk when you're self employed and have 8 million in your checking account. Talk to me when your wardrobe is all SLP and Thom Browne instead of your cargo pants and graphic design tees, you manlet socially crippled autistic nerd dweeb virgin
>>
>>1329238

I wasn't denigrating you, anon. Poor-living has always fascinated me. I just wanted some information to further my role-play. Sometimes when I buy a pack of gum at a gas station I flirt with the cashier-girl. Sometimes they have braces. Funny thing about poor people, they get braces as adults. I guess that's sad, actually.
>>
>>1329238
>>1329252
how do i become riche tooo
>>
>>1329214
Ah so you're above everyone from marks to smarks to anti-smarks.
>>
>>1329169
Here, i just want to see an entertaining show with decent looking guys and females. This crap is boring as shit and i hate that there are many wrestlers today that are out of shape and shorter than me. Randy Orton/Edge always will be my two favorites.
>>
>>1329276
Edge is a lanky boring fuck with zero talent for singles competition and the worst spear ever bar Charlotte's. Your taste is shit and contradicts itself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.