[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smack Down Spoilers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

Posting only the interesting stuff link at the end

>Alberto Del Rio defeated Zack Ryder in a MITB qualifying match. Del Rio won a decent match with the cross armbreaker

>WWE United States Champion Rusev retained over Kalisto with The Accolade in a good back and forth match. After the match, Titus O'Neil hits the ring to make the save for Kalisto and challenges Rusev for the title but Rusev wants no part of it

>AJ Styles is interviewed backstage and asked what's next. He simply says he doesn't know and walks off

>Fandango and Tyler Breeze defeated R-Truth and Goldust with a roll up. The crowd chanted "what the hell?" at one point

>Seth Rollins comes out to a huge pop and cuts a promo. He says it's great to be back on SmackDown and asks if fans missed him. He can't say the same for the fans and the boos start up. Rollins walks off after a short 2 minute segment

>The Miz retained the WWE Intercontinental Title over Cesaro. Miz won with the Skull Crushing Finale in what was said to be an excellent main event. Miz and Maryse celebrated on the ramp to end SmackDown

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0524/612082/live-spoilers-wwe-smackdown-tapings-for-this-week/

>AJ simply says he doesnt know

rip aj
>>
>>1324326
Looks terrible
>>
File: 1463772002483.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1463772002483.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>1324326
B-but ;_;
>>
>>AJ Styles is interviewed backstage and asked what's next. He simply says he doesn't know and walks off

I hope vince makes him join the social outcast like the midget, tna, jobber that he is.
>>
daily reminder dean will literally NEVER be champion
>>
>>1324326

>Miz is STILL champion

BMJ is gonna have two to pick from next week.
>>
Eden has left WWE with Cody.
>>
post yfw when BMJ beats Miz and Rusev in a triple threat match for both titles at MITB
>>
>all the titles are successfully defended on smackdown

gee what a fucking shock.
>>
>Rusev scared of le generous black man
Kek
>>
>miz

I want this to stop
>>
Based rusev. Would love to let him Dick me and my wife's son.
>>
>>1324373
>>1324525
I think Ryder will be back to feud with Miz. Everyone who could have a credible chance against him is either busy in a feud, on a title run, or are jobber who will never win a singles title. Probably AJ Styles could go for the IC but not likely. It has to be someone who has experience in single title reigns, and Ryder despite being a jobber has won every title except the WHC. But you never know.
>>
>Alberto Del Rio defeated Zack Ryder in a MITB qualifying match. Del Rio won a decent match with the cross armbreaker

Please make it stop..
>>
>>1324543
Pls man.

I like Ryder but he is never going to get anything from Vince.

A shame since he is over as fuck.
>>
File: 1456412494623.jpg (48KB, 960x533px) Image search: [Google]
1456412494623.jpg
48KB, 960x533px
>>1324543
>I think Ryder will be back to feud with Miz
>>
>>1324560
We know Vince hates the living fuck of Ryder.
>>
>>1324574
Well then who do you think will go against
Miz then?
>>
>>1324584
Probably some NXT callup.
>>
>>1324600
NXT doesn't need another call up. The roster there are already thin as it is.
>>
>>1324605
Maybe Neville is set to return soon?
>>
>>1324608
Actually that makes sense. Oh well we'll have to see what happens next week then.
>>
>>1324326
>AJ Styles is interviewed backstage and asked what's next. He simply says he doesn't know and walks off
Oh.
>>
File: 1413763756591la.png (384KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1413763756591la.png
384KB, 700x700px
>>1324584
>it's a Corbin/Miz/Ziggler 3-way feud
>>
So MitB card:
Reigns/Rollins
MitB match with the 6 guys who have qualified + Cena probably
Divas match, might be a tag match
Titus v Rusev
Corbin v Ziggler (god knows why they're dragging this feud out)
Miz v ??? Styles?
New Day v ??? The Club?
Sheamus v Crews
Enzo & Cass v Dudleys
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.