[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adam Rose released

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: a.jpg (55KB, 622x466px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
55KB, 622x466px
>WWE has granted Adam Rose's request to be released, as of today, May 23, 2016. WWE wishes Rose the best in all his future endeavors.

rip in piece Rosebud
>>
Literally nothing of value was lost. Don't know how he stuck around so long with so little talent.
>>
>>1317648
Ryback lit a fire...
>>
What NXT geeks will be brought up to fill the undercard now that all the trash is getting taken out?
>>
>>1317653
WAKE UP ITS FIRING TIME
>>
>>1317659
They already have smiling giga nigger and Baldong Corbin. Soon Neville we back too so I wouldn't be worried about that.
>>
>>1317648
DON'T BE A LEMON, VINCE
>>
And I was actually enjoying the Social Outcasts a little... I hope they can replace him.
>>
so how soon until the copypasta fag shows up wiyh a list of things to hate about adam rose?
>>
>>1317659
>geeks

Adam Rose was undefeated in NXT prior to his callup and didn't lose on the main roster until like 6 months in
>>
>>1317648
First Cody now Rose asking to be released...
>>
>>1317702
Ryder is next, just a matter of when.
>>
Firmly believe that if he got called up as Leo Kruger and maybe put in with the Wyatts, he would've been over as fuck, and a legitimately unsettling heel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JVZEX0sRjE
>>
>>1317710
He wasn't even particularly over in Full Sail
>>
>>1317710
It's just another case of Vince not knowing how to use talent properly. If Rose was a certain type of Samoan, dude would have had a megapush.
>>
>>1317699
Every single person in NXT is a geek until they prove they can get over with the Raw crowd.
>>
>>1317724
>Samoa Joe is a geek
>ALPHA BOYZ are geeks
>Shinsuke Nakamura is a geek

Imagine being this much of a dumb-as-fuck mark.
>>
>>1317688
They're fine without him, he was the worst member.
>>
>>1317710
Leo Kruger sucked and would have always sucked.
>>
>>1317747
Yes? The only one there that isn't a geek is Nakamura because hes sports entertained in front of >30k people.
>>
>>1317799
>this is what /wwe/ marks actually believe
>>
File: Adam-Rose.jpg (182KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
Adam-Rose.jpg
182KB, 642x362px
>>
ITT We list one of each:

>Next WWE Wrestler to request their own release
>Next WWE Wrestler to get involuntarily fired
>Next WWE or former to die.
>>
>>1317807
That was supposed to be its own thread and I fucked it up. Oh well. Might as well go here anyway.

>Dolph Ziggler
>Goldust
>X-Pac
>>
>>1317807
>Zack Ryder
>Tyler Breeze
>Mick Foley
>>
>>1317807
>Ryborg [spoiler]'request'[/spoiler]
>Zachary Ryder
>Rage
>>
File: rybacksarmy.png (892KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
rybacksarmy.png
892KB, 720x960px
>>1317653
The fire rises
>>
>>1317703
Not happening, he's going to win the WHC one way or another.
>>
>>1317807
>Ziggla
>That fat fuck from Tough Enough
>Ric Flair

I do find it interesting that there's a string of undercarders leaving because they've realized that they're done taking shit. It's not like it's a huge loss to the company but I respect them for it.
>>
If Rose never got arrested, there would be a compelling story here.
Instead, it was obvious he was getting released.
>>
It's a work. New sympathetic heel wrestling stable when all these "released" superstars come back to start wrecking matches. My uncle is Vince McMahon. Screencap this, etc.
>>
>>1317885
18+
>>
>>1317807

>Becky Lynch
>Tyler Breeze
>Kurt Angle
>>
>>1317703
Ryder took a decade of shit and still hasn't budged, at this point he'll never ask to leave.
>>
>>1317648
Great, fire all the midgets now.
>>
>>1317710
Doc Hendrix really fucked this guy over
>>
>>1317710
The wyatts are irrelevant, he would have asked to be released either way.
>>
>>1317652
> so little talented
Horseshit, dude was talented
>>
>>1317904
Pls pls pls become true
>>
>>1317724
Not even the Raw roster can get over with Raw crowds.

Not even Vinny Mac and Trips can do it anymore. You play stupid games you get stupid prizes. They fucked up the dichotomy of the wrestling dynamic themselves not the wrestlers.

Nobody's a geek but them.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.