[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So where does he go from here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: AJ_Styles_bio.jpg (79KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
AJ_Styles_bio.jpg
79KB, 1200x675px
So where does he go from here?
>>
>>1315830
Depends what they want to do with The Club now that they are buried beyond salvation.
>>
File: 1463970884168.jpg (89KB, 943x645px) Image search: [Google]
1463970884168.jpg
89KB, 943x645px
/y/
>>
>>1315830
MITB is gonna be Styles vs. Rollins and winner faces Roman after that, screencap this.
>>
>>1315830
To be the first fued Bray Wyatt ever wins then to go fight Austin Aries, Samoa Joe and Nakamura in NXT as it continues to be a better product than WWE.
>>
UFC
>>
Feud with Balor who is debuting on Raw.
>>
>>1315838
In Vince's eyes, they're still strong because they have two giant guys. So, several months of the toothless club threatening and losing to every tag team/stable on the roster.
>>
Back to midcard.

>people thought Vince would ever make a TNA fag champion
>>
>>1315870
>two giant guys
Only Gallows.
>>
File: 0099-1347798374856.gif (988KB, 200x167px) Image search: [Google]
0099-1347798374856.gif
988KB, 200x167px
>>1315841
>>
>>1315830
Main Event / Superstars
>>
File: 1456451948987.gif (81KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456451948987.gif
81KB, 360x360px
>>1315830
Down and down on the card. Tonight is the exact night why Vince paid millions for him in January. AJ was a tool to "put over" Roman and now it's time for Roman to finally get that win over Seth that he's owed.
>>
>>1315830
Fucking midcard.
Did people honestly believe Vince would allow a non wwe homegrown guy to go any higher? Vince payed a ton of money to get Styles and Gallows and Anderson from New Japan, just to job them out to Roman and his shitty cousins. Now they will be stuck feuding with Ziggler and Sami Zayn.
>>
>>1315884
>>1315841

>Styles is booked as a sissy crossdresser who spits on the Bible and gets fucked by Gallows and Anderson
>constantly talks about how women are gross, and says he hates T&A

How hard do you mark?
>>
Gallows and Anderson will be like man we hand you all these title win chances and you blow them and they will turn on him and side with spoopy autistic demon for match at summerslam
>>
>>1315830
Squashing Social Outcasts or maybe those peurto ricans
>>
He stays to home to rest.

Apparently he had no time off to rest when coming from NJPW and if the dirtshit is to be believed he has nagging injuries.
>>
>>1315847

And then roman beats them
>>
>>1315894
Same goes for Nakamura when he gets called up. It will be to just make Roman look strong.
>>
>>1315841
/y/ here. top kek
Chinzuriina is baller as fuck though
>>
>>1315830

Back to mid-card kitchen for you, bitch.
>>
>>1315830
Triple threat with Reigns/Rollins at MITB it's so obvious it hurts
>>
>>1315954

I guess Ambrose is that shitty for a Shield triple threat at this point, huh?
>>
>>1315830
Wrestling Observer said that he's going to turn and feud against The Club
>>
>>1315841
>>1315902
>he changes his name to DAGAI COMONITY
>>
File: trumptrap.jpg (205KB, 708x674px) Image search: [Google]
trumptrap.jpg
205KB, 708x674px
>>1315902
10/10
>>
>>1315830
Obscurity.
>>
he'll turn on gallows and anderson, he'll say he could have one if they didn't get involved, because that made the usos come out, which cost him the pin, prolly win against them or something, shane will agree, and will put him in a triple threat ladder match for the belt

OR, he'll win MITB and cash in on the winner at SS
>>
>>1316054
who am I kidding, he'll go job on superstars

fuck I would not be surprised if he asks for his release by the end of the year and fucks back to NJPW and uses other people who left/got fired and forms another bullet club

>Styles Club VS Club Omega at wrestle kingdom
>>
>>1315902
>he's burned his bridges with TNA and Japan, so he'd be forced to do it to take care of his family

Book it, Vince.
>>
>>1316026
Vince is going to need him out of the title picture as fast as possible now that "his boys" are coming back. No more of that TNA shit.
>>
>>1316054
More like Festus and Karl will beat him up at some point because he can't get stuff done despite all the help and support they gave him
>>
>>1316219
then enter the demon
>>
>>1315993

That's getting saved for Mania easily
>>
Away, I hope.
>>
He'll be in Cesaro's position soon and I think that's where he belongs. He can put on a great match with anyone but he can't cut a decent promo unless he's calling someone a faggot
>>
>>1316421
Though to be fair we don't now how much of that is them and how much of it is that WWE creative is about as sharp and cutting edge as a beach ball trying to slice through bread.
>>
The Club should just go into Tag Team because with Enzo out, The Team team division is nonexistent. A lot of them disappeared or are just jobbers.
Golden Truth, joke team.
Mini Roman Reigns, a joke team not meant to be a joke.
Villain team, a team that will soon in the same path as the Ascension.

Is that it? I can't even think of other Tag Teams.
>>
>>1316425
I don't remember him ever cutting a good promo anywhere though. His "gimmick" was always being an amazing wrestler, when he got mic time or was a heel he was bad. Remember when TNA tried to make him Flair 2? He was fucking awful.
>>
>>1316427
How can you forget about the Shining Stars?
>>
>>1316425
4 ropes
>>
>>1316075

>Spend 15 years toiling in the indies just to be noticed by WWE
>Asks to be released

Wew
>>
>>1316527
>He thinks AJ really gives a shit about the WWE that much.

WWE shills are hilarious. I'm sure all the work he did in the indies was all for Vinny Mac's approval. Which is why he worked most of it with the company Vince hates the most since WCW died.
>>
>>1316535
Every wrestler's dream is to go to WWE & main event WrestleMania and whoever says otherwise is lying.
>>
>>1316535

>He doesn't care about WWE
>Everyone working in the indies isnt hoping for that call from WWE

Yeah okay buddy keep deluding yourself. I'm pretty sure you're also that same idiot I was having a debate with around some time last year about this exact topic saying the guys working at NJPW would never jump ship cause they get paid more and have more exposure.
>>
>>1316554
>>1316553
>N-No really guys everybody wants to work for this shitty company that's ratings are falling by the years.
>Seriously WRESTLEMANIA MOMENTS XD

It's not 1997 anymore. WWE isn't the darling it once was, the sooner you guys get over it the sooner you all will be happier when you realize you don't have to pledge your allegiance to them over an era they no longer in that they pretty much were dragged kicking and screaming into anyways.

It's a joke of a company and if you think they don't notice good wrestlers not getting pushed or any exposure because they're not beefy and shredded and handsome while getting gassed from a simple clothesline then you're lying to yourselves.
>>
>>1316570
>* Cole asks what Styles' goals are now. His life is all about goals and he's reached them all. The one thing he hasn't done is WrestleMania and that's where he wants to be. Styles says he wants his WrestleMania moment

kek
>>
File: $_1.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
>>1315830
I really hope AJ Styles wins this...
>>
>>1316593
>>1316593
>Asked by a WWE employee what his goals for the WWE are while under contract with the WWE.
>HE SAID A WWE THING SO HE MUST LOVE IT.

If you're not even gonna try why bother replying? Must mean he toiled through indies for TNA with how much he said he wanted TNA gold and all that.
>>
>>1316626
>Styles: Literally going to take the cake - it's WrestleMania. There's nothing that compares to it. It's the biggest stage that I'll ever be on

from some random website called "Guidelive". We can keep going if you want.
>>
>>1316554
lmao njpw is literally the tna of japan
>>
>>1316630
Well you got me there, an employee pumped up his company to another place. That pretty much seals it. He totally had a choice. Vince probably would have been fine if he said he enjoyed anything else but the WWE. You see how well he's taken everything else.

Facts: TNA fucked up by screwing over AJ. He's said as much himself multiple times. If they don't lowball him he's probably not in the WWE.

There's a reason everybody talks shit about the WWE and Sting refused to sign up until he was a shambling corpse of himself. If you want to use some stereotypical interview bumps said by every WWE employee at some point as a standing ground to your devotion to them go ahead, but nobody's falling for it but you.
>>
>>1316684
Cesaro said that he's tired of Cena & Orton main eventing everything and nobody gave a shit. I'm sure AJ was really scared that Vince would release him right there if he didn't put over WWE on a random newspaper.

Sting refused to sign up because he's a retard and he's going to regret never facing Taker at mania for the rest of his life.
>>
>>1316692
There's a vast difference between saying you want some other main events in your company and saying that you enjoyed moments from other companies, one of which Vince completely Benoits at all times.

Sting doesn't care about your shill WWE fantasy match up that they made you think would have been amazing. If you think Sting cares for one instant that he didn't play into Vinny Mac's raging machine you are as delusional as you sound.

The guy refused until ultimately there was no better option left than the sinking ship.
>>
>>1316701
What does that have to do anything? What would AJ put over being at Mania? Main eventing Bound For Glory in front of 2,500 people? Not being able to main event a Dome Show? It's not like he had other options to put over instead.

Sting didn't go to WWE because he correctly assumed they'd fuck him because he was a WCW guy. If they told him any time after 2004 that he would get a match with Taker he would have teleported to Stamford and signed the contract
>>
>>1316709
Something he actually enjoyed? He can enjoy wrestling for something other than the WWE. Sorry dude, it's not 1980 anymore. They aren't the only ones who matter.

Also they did, multiple times and it almost hooked him, but he still didn't sign because he still didn't trust Vinny Mac. The ultimate match didn't mean that much to him if he still turned it down.

Because the WWE is a shit good ole boys club and anybody who says different is lying to themselves because of nostalgia.
>>
>>1316692
>and nobody gave a shit.
literally got more buried not too long after vince found out.
>>
Probably.Samoa Joe or Cena or balor in that order
>>
>>1316712
I'm sure he didn't enjoy during what he loved in front of almost 100k people. If Punk got to be in that main event for 29 he would still be miserable, but he would still be around.

You're right about Sting, I forgot it was almost going to happen at WM27.

>>1316716
He was being buried before he said that, I remember he lost to fucking RVD on a pre-show for one of those PPVs.
>>
>>1316601
I think Owens should win it.
>>
This month it will be

>Reigns vs Rollins
>Styles vs Ambrose
>Gallows/Anderson vs New Day
>Cena vs Rusev
>Miz vs Cesaro again, because forever
>KO vs Zayn again, because forever
>>
File: goldberg-wwe-fail.gif (3MB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
goldberg-wwe-fail.gif
3MB, 500x334px
>>1315894
It wouldn't surprise me with Vince, he did it with WCW
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.