[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2 (two) styles clashes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1411538433166.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1411538433166.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>2 (two) styles clashes
>>
ROMAN WINS LOL
>>
Feels kinda shit that AJ dosen't have a real finisher anymore. Both his jumping forearm and the Styles Clash are 2 counts
>>
And one on a chair.
>>
>>1315249

2 Styles clashes, multiple chair shots and a Phenomenal foreaerm.

Roman is just the most unlikeable guy. BASED SETH
>>
>>1315535
Yeah they're doing that stupid shit where they book themselves into a corner again. Literally the only people jayfabe strong enough to take the title are Taker and Brock now.
>>
This feels even more ridiculous than Payback when Roman ate like five Phenomenal Forearms.

At least in that match, it felt like if AJ HAD hit the Styles Clash, he would've won, but here he hit two and a Forearm and a buncha chairshots and nothing.
>>
'Looks like the styles clash can't keep Roman down'
''I guess I'll do my meme spring board forearm to finish him, what could go wrong'
>>
>>1315555
I don't think even Brock could beat him at this point.
>>
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
ONE PEDIGREE
>ONE PEDIGREE
>>
>>1315249
wrestlings fake and scripted

18+ have sex kek
>>
>>1315555
They could easily give it to Rollins he was definitely booked strong enough at one point. They wont but the man won a iron man night pretty clean and looked like a beast even if he was a chicken shit heel sometimes. When he was wrestling he looked strong.
>>
at this point I think fans should be a lot more aggressive against WWE

whenever Roman shows up on Raw he should get chants like ''change your channel'' or ''ratings plummet''

if that's not enough we can move to ''you are cancer''
>>
>>1315949
kids go to live shows and fake sports nerds post on forums
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-23-13-35-36.png (118KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-23-13-35-36.png
118KB, 1080x1920px
>>1315949
>lol Roman wins the PPV
>Cody throwing the writers under the bus and leaving on it
Who else >unsubscribe
>>
>>1315249
Over the years I've said some fucked up shit about wrestlers I wasn't a fan of but I never wished any real harm on any performer, untill roman reigns. I really hope that cunt breaks his neck and goes away forever.
>>
File: 1463935628160.jpg (137KB, 1439x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1463935628160.jpg
137KB, 1439x1079px
>>1315949

>being at a live event
>not just going home when roman enters the ring
>vinces face when the entire arena leaves
>>
>>1315949
Just throw trash at him, if everyone does it they can't throw u out or arrest you
>>
>>1315997
why would you go in the first place mark

youre still giving them money stupid
>>
>>1315979

Roman should turn heel because everybody hates him and the announcers can finally acknowledge that he's being booed and they don't have to mute the boos. They writers can make him an ultra heel because none of the other heels would want to work with him, hE could just be a heel who jobs to heels so the heels he jobs to can job to john cena
>>
>>1316015

To watch Sami and Kevin
>>
>>1315535
The Usos and Reigns no sold the shit out of those chair shots
>>
>>1315249

>WAHHHHHHHH WHY IS THE FACE OF THE COMPANY SO STRONG

Were you still in the womb when Hulk Hogan kicked out of everything?
>>
>>1315949

>IF ROMAN SHOWS THEN STOP WATCHING GUISE
>You will still tune in tomorrow and watch Roman's segment so you can complain about it some more
>>
>>1316062
>The Usos
I get roman, but why do they get to take 30 chair shots and still remove the club
>>
>That feeling when you'd rather deal with Cena all over again instead of Reigns
>Reigns makes Cena look like a god because at least he could work a match and a crowd
>>
You fags take this pg show to seriously. Just move on if you dont like how shit it is.
>>
>>1316151

>Being this illogical and butthurt
>Roman has never had a good match meme
>Pretending like you weren't crying and whining during days of Super Cena

Are you a battered wife?
>>
>>1316156

They can't move on. They want to keep watching cause it feels good feeling something rather than nothing. If it was boring they'd stop, but as long as it can evoke any kind of emotion out of them then they're hooked.
>>
>>1315949
Why not throw drinks and shit in the ring?? Not like it matters if you get kicked out at the very end.
>>
>>1316216

I guarantee you wouldn't do this even if you could. People who are seated on the front row are paying close to $1000 dollars and they're not trying to get themselves thrown out for being socially autistic.
>>
>>1316216
1) Doesn't stuff happen after the lights go out?
2) Pretty sure WWE could press charges if you hit someone.
>>
File: bored.jpg (75KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
bored.jpg
75KB, 960x960px
>"huuuur duuuuur le roman enpir xddddd"
>not even Italian/French/Spic/Romanian (why not) or Portuguese
>is a Polynesian shitskin
>>
>>1315949
one well aimed coca-cola cup hitting Romans face while the camera is aimed at him would probably change Vinces tune right quick
>>
dumb frog poster
>>
>>1316469
dumb frogposter
>>
>>1315997
dumb frogposter kill yourself you stupid idiot
>>
>>1316233

>Paying hundreds of dollars to sit through nearly five hours of crap.

How much money and how little brains do these people have?
>>
>>1315828
Being fake is no excuse for making no sense.
Every fiction is still anchored in reality and bound by some form of logic.
>>
>>1316132
THE BLOOD OF REIGNS FLOWS THROUGH ALL HIS FAMILY
>>
>>1316105
Hogan kicked out of everything but he really would sell to a point to get sympathy.
Roman is shit.
body protector gone when.
>>
>>1315977
Aparently only you mate
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.