[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://411mania.com/wrestling/sasha -banks-reportedly-injure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (574KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
574KB, 1920x1080px
http://411mania.com/wrestling/sasha-banks-reportedly-injured/

FUCK Y E S

GOODBYE YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT SEE YOU NEVER
>>
I've literally said this in 2 other shitposting threads

She's fucking accident ridden and it doesn't help when the majority of the norm women are also injured
>>
>I like it when wrestlers get hurt
>I believe every literally who dirtsheet out there
Don't have a fedora big enough
>>
>>1309521
>No more sashaposting
>no more TV time for her atleast for some time

Its a win-win
>>
>>1309524
Sasha posting is here to stay and she wasn't going to be on TV anyway. Nothing is changed by this at all. Mega push is still coming in August
>>
>>1309526
Not if she keeps being a literal retard in the ring.
>>
Good. Botching retard
>>
>>1309528
She's safe in the ring. Rumours from le dirtz won't change that
>>
>>1309530
You defending her dosn't change she forgot how to wrestle after she left NXT
>>
>>1309537
She hasn't been given the chances that others have
>>
>>1309510
And nothing of value was lost.
Time to put her out to pasture.
>>
>>1309545
Kys C+unt
>>
>>1309543

She was in a championship match at Wrestlemania, where she had ONE JOB, and still jumped three feet too far.
>>
>>1309510
>It had been previously reported that Sasha Banks is being kept off of WWE TV for “long-term storyline reason”.

>Squared Circle Sirens reports that they have confirmed with a source in WWE that Banks has been pulled from WWE TV due to an injury she suffered during a live event on May 15th in Virginia. The exact nature of the injury was not disclosed, but the speculation is that it “may have something to do with her face.”

>More on the story as it develops.

Eh... she wasn't on TV anyway so I'm not too butthurt. She'll be back in time to win the belt at Summerslam.
>>
>>1309564
One minor botch that was just as much Becky's fault
>>
>le botch meme
A ref kicked her in the head by accident
>>
File: 1403722261038.png (228KB, 459x441px) Image search: [Google]
1403722261038.png
228KB, 459x441px
>le dirtsheets

Sasha is "reportedly injured" literally every month and she keeps returning to blow those dirtsheets the fuck out

stay buttblasted
>>
>>1309633
Le meltz has confirmed she got fucked up by a ref
>>
>>1309558
HE GOT BTFO AND HAD NOTHING ELSE TO SAY AHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1309648
Typical of the samefagger. So easily btfo
>>
File: you probably.jpg (9KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
you probably.jpg
9KB, 500x400px
>shitsha skanks is good
>>
>>1309653
Fuck off Jeff and stop shitposting you petulant child
>>
>>1309658
kys carter

skanks or botchbrose will never be relevant
>>
>>1309659
I'm not Carter you chortling cunt
>>
File: KMBPY.png (202KB, 412x308px) Image search: [Google]
KMBPY.png
202KB, 412x308px
>>1309663
Stop using my fucking words carter you windowlicking cunt
>>
>>1309682
Kill yourself autist
>>
>>1309510
I hope when she comes back they put her in a program against Naomi and they break each other's necks :^)
>>
BECKY TITLE RUN WHEN???
>>
>>1309510
>FUCK Y E S
I've not been following much but from what I've seen she's barely on TV anyway, why celebrate her injury when she's been doing jack shit?
>>
>>1309750
edgy
>>
>>1309774
Never. Even if she were the last woman in WWE they would retire the title instead of giving that jobber a run
>>
>>1309514
She is sloppy as fuck, and almost kills herself in every other match.
>>
>>1309543
Nattie has been in the company a decade, and has had less title shots than Sasha.
>>
>>1309822
She shouldn't have been born a vanilla womanlet then
>>
>>1309572
"Accident"

He was a jelly racist whitey. Hope he gets fired. Vince probably paid him to ruin her career because she was getting over. Fuckk wwe more like wwpee.
>>
>>1309883
>5'5"
>womanlet

This shit meme has gone far enough.
>>
>>1309968
Hey Sasha! Shouldn't you be pretending to be black on tumblr instead?
>>
>>1309572
When was this? Was it during a house show?
>>
>>1310002
May 15th live event
>>
>>1309982
Reported for racisim
>>
Fuck, get well soon Sash
>>
>>1309883
>Aj Lee was booked as the most dominant diva in the wwe within the past 20 years
>She is a 5'1 90 lb diva

Nattie's mistake was being born a Hart.
>>
>The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE women's wrestler Sasha Banks is currently suffering from a "significant" concussion following an injury that she sustained at the May 15th WWE live event in Charlottesville, Virginia. The report further states that Sasha will have to undergo the company's Impact concussion testing before she is declared fit enough to return.

>The report also cites sources that claim Sasha's injury will likely force WWE to change their plans for SummerSlam regarding Sasha, as she was reportedly scheduled to face Charlotte for the WWE Women's Championship at the event. Even though SummerSlam is not scheduled to take place until August, Sasha's concussion is said to be serious enough that she may not be cleared to return in time for the event.

>cucked out of a title by a ref
>>
I"m just

so fucking sick of the injuries

It's just so unreal
>>
>>1321924

Becky for champ.
>>
>>1321940
They'd sooner retire the title. It's WWE so Dana will turn on Charlotte and win it
>>
>>1321945
That or Nikki
>>
>>1321940
never going to happen.
>>
>>1321924
Send the bitch back to the glue factory
>>
File: danarack2.jpg (115KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
danarack2.jpg
115KB, 768x1024px
>>1321948
>dana or nikki
fuck yes.
>>
>>1321945
desu the way she debuted, the short matches, and pairing her off almost immediately after Emma got hurt suggests to me they don't trust her or see her as a singles star, at least not yet. if sasha stays hurt they'd probably put it elsewhere
>>
>>1321996
>if sasha stays hurt they'd probably put it elsewhere
that would be implying sasha botch would have even gottten which is no. Nature girl is going to lose it to bayely or maybe dana if she gets over.
>>
>>1321924
what caused the concussion?
>>
>>1322008
Ref kicked her in the head
>>
>>1322004
She would have won it at summerslam. In fact, it's still possible since she might not be out that long.
>>1322019
Why the hell would a ref even do that?
>>
>>1321996
They're pretty fucked if Sasha can't come back by SS. Emma is injured, Nikki is injured, Dana is green. We'll probably just get another month of Charlotte.
>>
>>1322022
It was a freak accident
>>
>>1322019
are you serious?

goddamnit who let swagger be a ref in that match
>>
File: banks_protected.jpg (43KB, 247x247px) Image search: [Google]
banks_protected.jpg
43KB, 247x247px
inb4 sasha has a new attire like pic related
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.