[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he finally over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 618_348_tk-roman-reigns-workout.jpg (118KB, 618x348px) Image search: [Google]
618_348_tk-roman-reigns-workout.jpg
118KB, 618x348px
Is he finally over?
>>
>>1295349
We'll see tonight. Where are they?

He was getting cheered in Nebraska. So it's a start.
>>
>>1295349
>3 lame finishers

>No actual gimmick other than being big and samoan

>No mic skills

>Unbeatable

Whats there to love?
>>
>>1295359
>He has 1 finisher, about 3-4 signature moves, plenty filler moves such as samoan drops, clotheslines, backbreakers and sideslams

>His gimmick is being a strong ass-kicker that wants to care for his family, he is pretty much a good-hearted Batista

>Who the fuck has actual mic skills anyways? As long as he is bearable it's fine. There is only one Paul Heyman or Bray Wyatt.

>Not true, he just hasn't been beaten clean yet, which makes sense as none of the feuds he has been in he should have been beaten clean, maybe Bray but the whole interference thing pretty much set up the whole point of their next couple of PPV matches with the Wyatt family being back, Sheamus pretty much beat him as clean as he should have beaten him at SS, and other than those it wouldn't make sense for anyone else to beat him other to just say "lol, he finally lost clean".

He is losing to Cena clean soon, that will be the first time he loses clean, and the right time he loses clean. There isn't one instance before this date where it would be logical for him to lose clean.
>>
>>1295349
>gets cheered in one city after about 8 of them boo him out of the arena.

Let's have him break even first.
>>
>>1295349
>Went to house show last night
>sea of Roman shirts

I doubt it
>>
File: 1hollywoodhogan.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1hollywoodhogan.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>1295428
>Clothesline, sideslam
>Signatures are garbage
>Finisher is a fucking Spear, the most genetic "this is gonna make a pop!" move there is

>Gimmick is literally nothing. He has none of the draw or personality of Batista (which wasn't much to begin with) and his "family" gimmick is so underplayed and boring is doesn't hold water

>DUR HURR NOBODY HAS MIC SKILLS, SO HE GETS A PASS

>Its ok to not be beaten clean. We need to make him look as unbeatable as possible and face while also covering up for his complete mid-carder abilities in the ring.

Please, him and Cena both are cancers to the industry. The only salvation would be Dr. of Thuganomics coming back and feuding with him to put them both over as heel and face respectively.
>>
>>1295458
>Power moves, obviously
>Drive by is pretty cool, superman punch is awesome, but the cocking shit is gay, his school-boy powerbomb is awesome, should do it more, the clotheslines in the corner followed by the short-arm clothesline is good, gets the crowd going counting how many shots he does
>probably the best spear I have ever seen IMO so he gets a solid pass on that, his moment of silence/rock bottom variation was cool though, should bring it back
>if anything his family gimmick is overplayed, he shouldn't have a loud gimmick, he should just be a silent bad-ass ass-kicker, which he mostly is now, when was the last time he cut a promo on Raw?
>It's true though, no one has mic skills. It's all about being tolerable, which he is, not even an argument my man
>There is no reason he should lose clean yet as I already said, if Styles is set to win it he should obviously do that clean but prob won't be winning it, his in-ring skills are some of the best on the current roster right now behind people like Cesaro, Zayn, Styles and... thats pretty much it.

>Cena is cancer to the industry
Yeah right buddy, your bait kind of died there. I had fun pretending that you were actually putting out reasonable arguments, but I can't even pretend like you are serious saying that. Why did you have to ruin it man?
>>
>>1295456
>>Went to house show last night
>>sea of Roman shirts
>
>I doubt it

what did he mean by this
>>
>>1295472
>probably the best spear I have ever seen
Are you literally underage or just baiting?
>>
File: 1459642676722.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459642676722.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>1295472
>lists moves he hasn't done in ages or that he does once every blue moon
So what, are we gonna start saying Steiner is a high flyer because he did the 450 splash back in the 90s and once in TNA?
>Superman Punch is awesome
That is possible the most underwhelming move there is. It literally is Jerry the King Lawyer's Finish after they banned the piledriver. A punch while jumping is nothing impressive, especially when other wrestlers do it all the time without the AWHOAHHHHHHHHH

>best spear of all time.
You must be 18 to post here. Edge didn't invent the spear underage. Even Rhino's Spears were better than Ramen.

>Its all about tolerability
so we are supposed to tolerate wrestlers now instead of be entertained by them or like them? Christ how can you even say that?

>John, I bury talent as much as HHH, Cena isn't cancer.

Seriously, forcibly pushing an infinite babyface with no weaknesses is boring, it cripples creativity of storylines, it buries new talent (Nexus was utterly kneecapped), and gets old fast.

This isn't the 70s where "Big unstoppable vs new challenge of the week" is the venue. We are familiar with the small and consistent roster, and just seeing one infinitely win (clean) is just boring.

And if you think Reigns is a top tier technician in the ring, then I don't know what to tell. But hopefully you'll understand when you graduate high school.
>>
>>1295472
His corner clotheslines look so fucking dumb and weak it's ridiculous.
>>
>>1295482
Name one person doing it better. Goldberg? Lmao.
>>
He is just as boring as Cena, at least he could be an unstoppable heel but no, being face gives Vince more shekels.
>>
>>1295612
Charlotte > Raymond
>>
>>1295612
Rhyno, Goldberg, Mil Muertes. Even Edge desu
>>
>>1295472

>Best spear I've ever seen

Jesus Christ, kid, go watch some Goldberg videos or Rhyno Gore compilations. Roman's isn't bad, but it's far from the best.
>>
>>1295458

Dr Thugonomics would be the biggest face of the last decade in a feud against Roman.

Which might not be a horrible feud to have if this shitmobile company could book longer than a month ahead. Cena starts playing the Thuganomics character again to what would most likely be complete cheers, Roman is booed out of every building as a heel, Roman eventually goes over, and then someone younger than Cena could beat him for a huge face reaction.

You'd just have to find a face in this company with the slightest bit of credibility. The only option is probably Rollins having returned as a face.
>>
>>1295654
Or Al Snow return. He is fucking jacked, fun, and perfect for the PG era.
>>
>>1295496
>He does samoan drop, clothesline, slams, drops, strikes in literally every match
>good moves have nothing to do with being or looking impressive at all, it looks fucking badass that he comes out of nowhere and punches a dude in the mouth while jumping, no other wrestler has done this
>rhyno's spear isn't a spear, it's a takedown, he doesn't execute it the same way like, at all. it still looks worse than what Reigns does.
>yes, we are, because no one can cut a good promo, so thats just what we have to deal with. it has always been like this, there has never been more than two or three guys on the roster who can actually cut a promo, it's not a required skill to be a great wrestler in any way.
>Cena is the biggest star WWE has ever had and will ever have, he is far from cancer for the company, the people he buried had no future, hence why he buried them.

Reigns isn't a babyface and has never been, my man.

Except as much as he doesn't lose clean, he rarely wins clean either. As a matter of fact clean victories rarely happen in WWE, almost never on Raw or SmackDown, but of course that fact doesn't help your shitty opinion in nitpicking what you want to nitpick to try and force your awful argument.

"Technician"
>Everyone has to do a boring headlock swap for the first 30 seconds and then proceed to do armbars and impressive advanced moves

Look at Brock vs. Reigns WM31. Easily 4 star if not 5 star match, and I don't think the entire match had anything other than strikes and germans in it. A match has nothing to do with "technical ability", it has to do with storytelling and impact, both of which Reigns masters, see the match with Sheamus on Raw as well.
>>
>>1295636
>>1295643
>Edge, Goldberg
weakest bait I have ever seen

Rhyno
>Different type of spear, more a takedown, Reigns' looks better still

>Mil Muertes
Literally who

>>1295622
>Charlotte
Maybe, but Reigns' still looks better than a woman who can't even put full force into it.
>>
>>1295856
>Yes my king...
Please go back to facebook Pajeet
>>
>>1295428
yeah ratings clearly speak in favour of your argument

so do crowd reactions

>>1295856
> both of which Reigns masters, see the match with Sheamus on Raw as well.

ahahahha
Oh god. After two years of ultra mega push he still gets ''boring'' chants.
He masters nothing.

At WM32 during his match the crowd chanted ''NXT'', ''Samy Zayn'' ''Hey Bayley''. That's his storytelling ability and impact ability.
Nobody gives a shit. He could die tomorrow and he wouldn't be missed because he bored the shit out of everyone.

Mitch the plant is more over than Ramen
>>
File: pointing-and-laughing.gif (832KB, 252x188px) Image search: [Google]
pointing-and-laughing.gif
832KB, 252x188px
>>1295856
>I think it's okay that the face of the company who is getting unnecessarily pushed to the Moon can't hold a mic and deliver for even half a second
Booing proves this wrong

>good moves have nothing to do with being or looking impressive at all, it looks fucking badass
Wat are you 12? "It doesnt have to be good or impressive, just badass!" You completely contradict youself in that statement.
>he comes out of nowhere and punches a dude in the mouth while jumping, no other wrestler has done this
Jerry the King Lawler, William regal, Stan Stasiak and Ox Baker.
Also he doesn't come out of nowhere when he howls like a goddamn autist before doing it acting like he's a fucking werewolf.

>Cena is the biggest star WWE has ever had and will ever have, he is far from cancer for the company, the people he buried had no future, hence why he buried them.
Please, graduate high school before posting underage. The fact you suck cenas cock this much just shows you're one of the little kids in the crowd cheering for their unbeatable Superman that was stall 5 years ago. Which also explains why you worship ramen
>>
>>1295978
he's blatantly trolling anyway

Brock vs Roman 5 stars.
Kek.
>>
>>1295956
>ratings
kek, like they matter, or is influenced by one single person

>crowd reactions
he is literally a heel

he literally has not recieved one "boooring" chant. please provide proof, because you can't.

yes, smarky crowds chant anything anywhere. they chanted for baley during an emotional speech about womens wrestling as well which was uncalled for. whats your point? smarks being dicks is nothing new.
>>
>>1295985
b-b-but muh opinion is the right one! he mus be trollin'!
>>
>>1295978
Booing proves nothing, it's not canon in any way, no one should take crowds seriously in 2016, which is why the WWE doesn't either

It doesn't have to be a move thats hard to pull off or looks impressive. A red arrow can look worse than a superman punch.

All of those guys just did a punch, Reigns does a superman punch, learn the difference my man and cut the weak bait. He doesn't taunt every time he does it, it can come out of nowhere easy.

Using the same high school line, thats degradingly low bait my friend. I'm 27, and I respect Cena for the hard worker he is, the shit he has gone through from fat basement dwellers like you, and the instant classic matches he puts on every time he steps foot in a ring.
>>
>>1296013
>>1295997
>rating and crowd reactions don't mean anything

>denying the constant booing and boring chants that happen week in and out

>thinking howling makes a punch any different from another punch

>"your statements are bait because they are contrary to mine!"

>I respect a guy with 5 moves of doom who is booked to almost never lose and hasn't had a good match since 2007

>I'm 27 and I still feel validated in saying things like "it doesn't have to be good, just badass!"

Your damage control is pretty severe man. But hey, maybe you're the one reigns fan left out there. More power to ya if you feel consolidated in your shit tastes. Whatever makes you happy.
>>
>>1295428
"smart" marks, everyone.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.