[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: CBTGslIVEAAqNnD_0.jpg (52KB, 474x474px) Image search: [Google]
CBTGslIVEAAqNnD_0.jpg
52KB, 474x474px
Did they?
>>
YOU
>>
Remember when Brock Lester beat both Hardys at once? that was awesome. He showed he was a real hoss
>>
>>1295273
I don't think even Lesnar is that desperate
>>
>>1295321
He's a cuck, so he is
>>
>>1295329

>hes a cuck

how so?
>>
>>1295321
The image is right in front of you, no one believes you saying Charlotte isn't attractive and you probably would never even come close to touching anyone on her level buddy
>>
>>1295273
considering he wont even touch her in this posed photo I'm going to go with no
>>
>>1295379
raising another man's kid
>>
>>1295389

fuck off to /pol/ with that shit
>>
>>1295385
My girlfriend is hotter than Charles and I'm certain that's true of more people here.
>>
>>1295396
Triggered, Brock?
>>
>>1295398
Im sure she is
>>
Charlotte is ugly, but is she less ugly than granny Sable is now?
>>
>>1295411
Sable looked kinda old like 15 years ago so I'm gonna say no.
>>
>>1295398
>I fucked last night
>>
>>1295411
Nah Sable is old but she still retains a good face
Brock could always put a paper bag over Charlotte's head though
>>
>>1295273
>Hoverhand
>>
>>1295427
He's autistic, give him a break
>>
>>1295427
welp, HERE COMES THE LMFAO FAMPAI
>>
>>1295273
yes, she fucked him in the ass
>>
>>1295273

Kek, look at that hovering hand from Brock. Man must be terrified of his wife.
>>
Damien she hot
>>
WOW SHE HOT
>>
>>1297330
more like he doesn't wanna touch that abomination
>>
>>1295416
lift chucks shirt over her face and keep her skirt on so you cant see if she has a cock and youre g2g
>>
>Neckbeards on here actually unironically pretend that Charlotte is beneath them

Would love to see the kind of women you're pulling but they're probably on the realm of fictional anime pillows or twinky k-pop stars.
>>
>>1298506
Calm down Ric. We get it
>>
>>1295273
Charlotte vaguely resembles a younger Sable so it's possible.
>>
>>1298506
if you go out into the world you'll see a lot of women far more attractive than char. You'll be afraid to talk to them, but they are out there
>>
>>1298516
>if you go out into the world you'll see a lot of women far more attractive than char.

I never denied this, there will always be women more attractive than each other depending on your preferences, this time try reading what I actually said.
>>
>>1295411
Way less ugly. Sable looked bad in the last photos of her.
>>
>>1298516
Charlotte looks better than the majority of women I pass in the street every single day
>>
>>1298520
(yawn)
>>
>>1298541

>(yawn)

Is that you talking or your anime pillow?
>>
>>1298540
I'd move if I were you, even in mn shed be bottom third
>>
>>1298543
here's a (You)

are you mad because you date a really ugly tranny or what?
>>
>>1298548

It's funny cause I wasn't even being confrontational in my reply but you insist on taking the shitposting route. I'm sure if you head on back to /b/ you'll find someone who'll want to have an internet fight with pimple faced tough guy.
>>
>>1298555
Stfu no one cares talk about the pic
>>
>>1295273

>Dat hoverhand

Probably not.
>>
Charlotte looks so much more high res than Brock
>>
>>1295402
Brock doesn't even own a computer
>>
>>1298590
> hoverhand
That is a clenched hand you fucking clown
>>
File: NR_cucks[1].jpg (72KB, 600x792px) Image search: [Google]
NR_cucks[1].jpg
72KB, 600x792px
>>1295396
are you pissed about ryback taking your gimmick?
>>
>Lesnar having sex

UAAAAAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAar

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=txkWLSmeM-Q
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.