[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Alpha vs The Revival is the best feud on NXT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

I used to hate both of these men for a very long time until Hunter stared giving them their light push against The Vaudevillians. Since that push they've become my favorite Tag-Team in NXT. I think the reason why I enjoy them is because they remind me of my old favorite Tag-Team: Cade and Murdoch a team that dominated the Raw division for years until Raw started experimenting with Tag-Teams.

I honestly wouldn't mind if American Alpha lost the belts to The Revival this feud is so hot its basically main eventing NXT House Shows.

Make the NXT Tag-Team Title Match 2-out-of-3 Falls or No Disqualification
>>
shut up
american alpha is the worst gimmick with the biggest 2 faggots in the history of wwe tag team wrestling. Billy and Chuck were less gay.
>>
Revival are based af
>>
>>1294166

Are you projecting or do you wanna elaborate that statement a little more
>>
>>1294167

Hype Bros and Blake/Murphy are the worst teams on NXT right now
>>
>>1294166

WWE was founded 36 years ago. Yet your statement about a tag team gimmick is that they are gay. That's why you dislike them.

Besides being homophobic, you must be insecure with your sexuality, what's the other traits of your GOAT personality that you want us be know about?!

This time, please elaborate.
>>
>>1294166
>american alpha
>not calling them Team Angle Lite
>>
>>1294436

They're the reincarnation of Benjamin and Haas
>>
>>1294267

I felt genuine emotion coming from Jordan after getting match of the fucking night at Dallas he must have felt so proud
>>
>>1294136
they're basically two arns
>>
>>1294566

It's probably why Triple H loves them
>>
>>1294252
BAMF are the most underrated tag team in the biz.

>>1294436
>>1294528
Jordan is better than Shelton and Gable is certainly better than Charlie.

>>1294531
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHLd99rgNrI
>>
>>1294639

>Those real tears coming out of Jordan's eyes

I can literally hear Tye putting the gun in his mouth right now why is there no Chad vs The feud happening right now
>>
>>1294645
Gable has better things to do?
>>
>>1294650

He's the NXT Tag-Team Champion he has literally all the time in the world.
>>
>>1294675
That's the point. He's a Champion.

Why should he waste his time on a scrub like Dillinger?
>>
>>1294528
If Shelton had no aerial game and Haas was a midget, maybe.
>>
>>1294733
Jordan is better at Shelton at everything besides spotmonkey crap, tho, so it evens out.
>>
>>1294136
No one cares about your Personal blog dumb shit
>>
>>1294735
>being this new

Shelton was a great wrestler who was also a good spot worker. He got fans behind him because of his wrestling skills and ring psychology. The only thing he had trouble with was his mic skills, but it shouldn't matter about mic skills and should be about being a good worker
>>
>>1294738
I didn't say Benjamin was bad (although his post-WWE stuff begs to differ). I said that JJ is better.
>>
>>1294738
mic skills matter more than "work rate": or any of that other bullshit, you fucking mark. It's a goddamn television show.
>>
>>1294747
>JJ is better
This is false becsuse he's only over becsuse of chad gable, while shelton was the star of the group.

>>1294758
What? Wrestling show should be about wrestling not mic skills.
>>
>>1294760
>This is false becsuse he's only over becsuse of chad gable, while shelton was the star of the group.

When_Dumbasses_Attempt_To_Make_A_Point.txt
>>
>>1294793
>i'm just going to call him names when I have nothing to say
>>
>>1294805
I'm sorry. I thought it was self-evident.

(Overness & Push have nothing to do with JJ being more talented than Shelton Botchamin.)
>>
>>1294813
>JJ
>talented
pick one. the only reason why people give a shit about him is because of chad gable and you know this.
>>
>>1294822
He's been MAH BOI since late 2013.

> the only reason why people give a shit about somebody is the only time he's been used well

Durrrr.
>>
>>1294825
>MAH BOY
No one even know who this shitter until recently.

>Durrrr.

yeah, i know you're retarded but please tell me more about yourself
>>
>>1294832
> been wrestling on TV since 2011
> nobody knew who he was

gtfo newfag
>>
>>1294836
>Christopher Daniels has been wrestling for 20+ years, so that must mean everyone knows who he is

keep being a dumbfuck
>>
>>1294842
> he's still arguing with himself
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.