[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is there going to be a movie about this faggot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 4673684-5125271151-Andre.png (331KB, 421x487px) Image search: [Google]
4673684-5125271151-Andre.png
331KB, 421x487px
Why the fuck is there going to be a movie about this faggot?
His only talent was being tall and fat
>>
He got a comic about him a couple years back

Its a really enjoyable read.
>>
He was pretty amazing and he fingered your mom once and thats why she still walks like a cowboy nigga
>>
>>1294139

Andre was a saint backstage. There wasn't a single person in the back who hated Andre. Granted he's difficult to have a good match w/ in ring but no one was groaning in the back moaning "UGH...I gotta go wrestle Andre?!"
>>
Hogan movie

W H E N
>>
>>1294135
What I actually really want is a Paul Heyman movie, think about it, the guy was backstage in every major American promotion, I bet there's a lot that can be done with that.
>>
is he going to be cgi?
>>
>>1294190
It'd be better as a TV show
>>
>>1294135
False. Dude could go in his early-mid days.

>>1294144
Not quite true. He was well loved but still would say and do things that rubbed some people the wrong way (called Bad News Brown a nigger, because he thought it was funny etc). His good and the good he did for those around him/the business far outweighed the bad though.
>>
>>1294190
think of all the Blowjobs in parking lots and writing people bad checks
>>
>>1294276
>called Bad News Brown a nigger, because he thought it was funny
based
>>
Anyone who thinks he was shit really need to watch some tapes.
>>
>>1294321
what's funny is that was what Brown's gimmick was in the WWE. He was the original "angry nigger" guy, like Faarooq and the NOD later on.
>>
>called Bad News Brown a nigger, because he thought it was funny
Kek
>>
>>1294202
I could see that working out pretty well, you could get a lot of former and current wrestlers to act on the show and maybe even do some cross promotion stuff with real life stuff
>>
>>1294321

Not really, he was scared of him when BNB confronted him about it. That's kinda being a pussy, when A+ Hogan calls people nigger? He does it on a global scale.

>A-ndre the Giant
>>
>>1294135
Even when Andre got kinda old and slow, the story-telling in his matches was typically great. It was certainly better than modern Big show shit.
>>
Having gigantism must suck, imagine those uncomfortable bus and plane trips.

t. manlet
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.