[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally Who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: basednig.jpg (66KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
basednig.jpg
66KB, 600x800px
>WWE NXT Superstar and former Tough Enough participant Patrick Clark has been trying out a new controversial gimmick at live events this week.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1292229
They think Donald Trump is sexist so they gave this guy a gimmick of being a misogynist, but he's protected from criticism by being black
>>
>Former 1/2 of the MCW Tag Team Champions w/ Lio Rush who's claim to fame is being a CZW TV Champion

Wanna know what this translate to according to google?

JOBBER! Until the Midcard Belts get fucking transferred to NXT or NXT makes its own midcard belt you have a whole roster on stars on NXT winning each other for meaningless bragging rights
>>
>>1292229
Wrestling is going to become clickbait before it dies
>>
File: dance.jpg (9KB, 600x157px) Image search: [Google]
dance.jpg
9KB, 600x157px
We may finally have our first full black WWE champ
>>
>>1292237

Yeah his name is Apollo Crews
>>
He sucked at Tough Enough and still does. Vince will never let that gimmick fly
>>
>>1292229
>fter cutting a promo on Friday night in Bartow, FL and saying women belong in the kitchen instead of the ring, Clark apparently endorsed WWE Hall of Famer and Presidential candidate Donald Trump at tonight’s live event in Jacksonville, FL.

Read more: http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/photo-wwe-nxt-star-debuts-controversial-gimmick-supporting-donald-trump/#ixzz48hQC6g4O

BASED
>>
>>1292264

The reboot of tough Enough was a failure on all accords

A failure financially
A failure with the picking of pre-determined talent because there were entrants from /asp/ way better than whatever the fuck they picked
>Not letting Tanner be "the guy"
>Choosing ZZ a guy who openly started hating on the biz literally his first fucking day picked over based Hank a man who truly wanted it
>The Hogan scandal happening at the wrong time
>Making Paige and The Miz Bryan's back-up judges as if they would fucking know anything
>Road Dogg getting fired for his failed steroid test

This show was a fucking disaster and we'll never have anything like it ever again
>>
>>1292266

Vince is projecting so hard it must make him sick his Ex-Wife wants WWE to have faith in garbage politicians like Hillary and Chris Christi

Meximerrica, Make Darren Young Great Again now this...
>>
>>1292270
>as if they would fucking know anything
Paige is a veteran and has been wrestling for 24 years
>>
>>1292270
>>Road Dogg getting fired for his failed steroid test
Billy Gunn
>>
>>1292282

I forgot which one. I know one of them was bitching about how they want their job back but it won't happen till Vince ups and kicks the bucket.
>>
>>1292280

But she is a fucking cum drizzling slav and if you needed a woman judge pick anyone other than Paige

You could have had Bayley do it.
>>
>>1292235
Shut up >marky
>>
>>1292229
isn't the WWE already doing a Trump parody gimmick with Backlund and Young?
>>
File: ElI8Wgj9.jpg (32KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
ElI8Wgj9.jpg
32KB, 450x450px
>>1292270
>based hank

fucking RIP hank, his elimination was bs and the show went all the way downhill from there

RIP Hank AMERICAN SNIPER
>>
>>1292229
Will he go full /pol/ and sperg out every time he's on TV though?
>walk in on every single match, no matter if it concerns him or not
>REEEEEEEEE LE NIGGUH DINDU DINDU DINDU DINDU SHILLARY DINDU DINDU REEEEEEEEEEEE
>DEM WIMMINZ BELONG IN DA KITCHIN
>TFW NO QT1.34 BITCH I CAN BEAT AND CHAIN UP IN THE KITCHEN
>REEEEEEEEE LE MEME JEW GOY GOY GOY REEEE GOY BUY ME LE SHEKELS
>LE WHITE MEMERACE REDPILL REEEEEEEEEE LE MAKE MURICA GREAT AGAIN REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1292781
Back to tumblr
>>
>>1292781
>TFW NO QT1.34 BITCH I CAN BEAT AND CHAIN UP IN THE KITCHEN
Laughed at that one
>>
>>1292781
You seem upset
>>
>>1292786
>implying this isn't /pol/ in a nutshell
Did you ever take a look at its catalog?
>>
>>1292806
I'm not upset, just wondering if they would go all out with the gimmick
>>
>>1292270
Fuck that faggot ZZ
>>
>>1292280
Top kek great shitpost senpai
>>
>>1292786
>>1292806
>getting butthurt over what you do
lol
>>
What's the 411 on ZZ and Sara? Tanner and Josh?
>>
>>1292264
>He sucked at Tough Enough and still does

But but cocky arrogant black guy is an awesome gimmick and is something you never see.
>>
File: 1455493432386.png (135KB, 329x335px) Image search: [Google]
1455493432386.png
135KB, 329x335px
>>1292240
>being this delusional
>>
>>1292229
The gimmick deserves to be given to a main event heel, not some NXT rookie.
>>
>>1292229
Anyone got one of the heaps of pictures of Brian Cage wearing Trump shirts in AAA?
>>
>>1292240

>le new bobby lashley ahmed jamal flavor of the month vince bull

no
>>
>>1292229
Wasn't this that charisma vacuum nigger who tried too hard with a shooter gimmick?
He was dull.

>>1292235
Lio Rush is based
>>
>>1293993
Vince and Donald are friends so he probably doesn't want it on television
>>
>>1292270
>Based Hank
>Boring
>No personality
>had as much wrestling talent as ZZ (none)
>"Always the hammer, never the nail"

u wot
>>
>>1293088
Jay Lethal is working that ROH champ.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.