[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your opinions on Jeff Jarret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: JJ.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
JJ.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
Your opinions on Jeff Jarret
>>
Stay tuned.
>>
>>1291400
He's just some faggot with a guitar
>>
Triple J

Hes a very good worker and is a great booker when hes not putting the belt on himself
>>
broke a thousand guitars

never drew a dime
>>
>>1291406
this pretty much

why did he even have a guitar? why was he managed by a woman? why did he have an upvote arrow on his trunks? wtf does slap nuts mean?

we'll never know
>>
File: 145pnw.jpg (65KB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
145pnw.jpg
65KB, 888x500px
Good with the industry when he isn't a fame whore on and also the whole ponzi thingy
>>
>>1291412

pretty much this.

i used to like his matches, problem his gimmick didn't sell for me. also, he was way overrated and he thought he was better than he really was.
>>
>>1291400
midcard that thinks he's the GOAT
i.e Kevin Owens
>>
The story about him holding Vince to ransom was pretty cool. Managed to get Chyna even more over and look like a legitimate threat.
>>
He's an odd one for me. I considered myself a fan of his growing up.

However, even though he's competed at Wrestlemania, Starcadde, Bound for Glory, Wrestle Kingdom, is a multiple time WCW, NWA and TNA World Champion, and was a member of the 4 Horsemen, nWo and Bullet Club, I honestly at this moment don't remember much of his actual work, outside of coining the term "Slap Nuts" and that time he held the IC belt hostage.

Oh, and he had a cameo in Spring Breakers
>>
>>1291400
Don't piss him off
>>
>>1291485
>citations Kevin ACTUALLY thinks this
Your ass
>>
>>1291510
More in line with his character than himself, a better example would be Ryback
>>
>>1291513
True
>>
>>1291457
>why did he even have a guitar?
i remember in the early 90's he had a "country rocker" gimmick and he hang out with honky tonk man a lot in wwf. also a way to have a guitar explode on someones had for a cheap pop.

>why was he managed by a woman?
having a hot chick with you in wrestling means "i have a big dick and i'm the best"

>why did he have an upvote arrow on his trunks?
what.

>wtf does slap nuts mean?
something to put on a t-shirt
>>
>>1291457
>why did he have an upvote arrow on his trunks?

It was a J and a mirrored J, you dolt.
>>
Wouldve wrestled in high school gyms his whole life without daddy's name and daddy's money.
>>
MMA Jarrett was the absolute GOAT.
>>
>>1291475
Basically poor mans Haitch
>>
Literally nepotism: the wrestler
>>
Jeff Jarrett was suppose to drop the NWA World Championship to Mr. Perfect but after Perfect died began the reign of Jarrett
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.