[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>music hits >waddles onto the stage why do smarks like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 192009202.jpg (93KB, 514x580px) Image search: [Google]
192009202.jpg
93KB, 514x580px
>music hits
>waddles onto the stage
why do smarks like this fat fuck again?
>>
>>1267333
Why are you obsessed with Owens?
>>
>>1267333
cause they look like him
>>
>>1267358
Do you ever sleep you carter you filthy nigger? Those planet of the ape lookalike conventions not paying off huh?
>>
>>1267333
>why do smarks like this fat fuck again?
Because he is based as fuck.

He works you this much by just being fat, fucking a 10/10 wife, earning thousands and BTFO /fit/izens.
>>
>>1267745
She is 10/10.

More than your hand will ever be .
>>
Because he gets it. He sells both during a match and keeps some semblance of a storyline up even after a match.

Gets the shit beat out of him after a no-dq match at the RR, hour later he comes limping to the Rumble match. Makes what I watched have some point to it.
>>
So good that people here literally can't stop taliking about him. Only insult they have is "lol he fatty".
>>
>>1267333
Because he is GOAT at working you autistic anti-smarks into a frenzy by merely existing.
>>
>>1267789
kek worked by based Owens.
>>
>>1267358
Fuck off borscht
>>
>>1267789
worked, absolutely seething
>>
>>1267784

You do not understand 'working' or the concept of being 'worked'.

For a large portion of casual wrestling fans Owens does not and will not ever tick their boxes. While he isn't the problem, he is a symptom of why ratings and 'brand recognition' are in the shitter - Owens isn't what a mass audience wants in a wrestler.

I say this as a 'smark' who has seen more of UWFi than you've seen Owens matches. And I still think he should hit the gym, focus on playing the audience, and start to 'work' rather than wrestle indulgently like everyone these days does.
>>
>>1267827
After watching how many threads there are and how people disregard why Owens is so beloved and good just because he is fat that means you got worked.
>>
>>1267827
Smarks love him, marks hate him. He's just like every great heel.
After his debut my mark ass friend wouldn't shut up about how KO is a dick and he hoped someone would beat him up. I use the term friend very loosely since he's 25 and still thinks wrestling is real.
He works the anti smarks just by being fat. Based fat ass is based
>>
File: spazmodai.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
spazmodai.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>1267831

wat

It's like reading the ravings of a retard.
>>
>>1267847
Worked kek.
>>
>>1267789
Holy shit, based KO, working anti-smarks
>>
>>1267843

Your friend is being worked - 'hating' him for the actions/words of his character.

However, the vast majority of people feel indifferent. Hence,

>For a large portion of casual wrestling fans Owens does not and will not ever tick their boxes. While he isn't the problem, he is a symptom of why ratings and 'brand recognition' are in the shitter - Owens isn't what a mass audience wants in a wrestler.

Or, like a vocal portion on the internet, dislike him to such an extent they do not want to see/pay for him - for a wide variety of reasons. 'X-Pac heat' if you understand the term. Unlike the dislike your friend feels, this isn't good heat or being worked. It's the heat that will lead to someone tuning out and not paying up, rather than heat that will lead to someone wanting to see him beat.
>>
>>1267864
>being this fucking worked
Holy shit did he block you on Twitter or something? He's the best heel in wwe now that jericho is gone.
Every time his music hits he gets a pop.

S T A Y W O R K E D
T
A
Y

W
O
R
K
E
D
>>
>>1267864
Then why Reigns who is fit doesnt draw for shit? Or had great matches? Also Mick Foley disproves your brand recognition BS.

Stay worked.
>>
File: oneofus.png (55KB, 879x509px) Image search: [Google]
oneofus.png
55KB, 879x509px
>>1267792
>>1267804
>>1267862
back to /woo/ and reddit
>>
>>1267864
> indifferent

Yeah he comes out to crickets every show...
>>
>>1267333
>he's still mad Owens beat Cena
you should move on with your life instead of being frustrated at a tv show
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.