[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bullet Club fucking sucks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

Effective immediately I'm not gonna blame anyone on here who hates the Bullet Club's current run with the WWE thus far. I was already beginning to know people who were from Japan who were honestly getting sick and tired of these fuckers on their screen

They really should have just went to either NXT or GFW. They're so fucking worthless on Raw and they make Styles look fucking worse the longer they around him.

Also I find it hard to believe putting Finn with their little ratpack is gonna matter because unless you're a thirsty cock loving slut or gay as fuck nobody cares about WWE Finn Balor.
>>
I was in that boat until the 6 man tag on Raw. I think they play well with AJ. I just hope they keep Finn Balor away because he's fucking atrocious. Let AJ shine for now.
>>
>>1261799
there's literally no way to argue this without being called a fedora kek
>>
File: bam-neely05.jpg (16KB, 217x380px) Image search: [Google]
bam-neely05.jpg
16KB, 217x380px
>>1261802

AJ's little promo battle with Roman made me realize how fucking tiny Karl Anderson is...Jesus Christ he kinda reminds me of Chavo's shit body guard

Anyone remember Bam Neely?
>>
What did you expect? Meme club is made up of 3 manlets and a guy who failed at every gimmick thrown at him.
>>
>>1261804

Seriously fuck Bullet Club and fuck WWE creative for booking them like wrestlers and not invaders like Hall and Nash

The decline for actually wrestling with workers who're forced to work with people who obviously can't work is an indication these two should just be beating the shit out of people...like The Shield used to do.
>>
>>1261808
>invaders like hall and nash

cut it out already. Hall and Nash were fucking OVER with the masses. Bullet Club is only over with weeaboos.
>>
File: bam-neely05.jpg (112KB, 1401x788px) Image search: [Google]
bam-neely05.jpg
112KB, 1401x788px
>>1261807

Gallows fucking towers over Anderson and Styles its unbelievable.

Kenny Omega would fucking kill it in NXT but Nakamura would do.
>>
>>1261799
i was very excited for them when they came out and attacked the uso's.

They looked cool as fuck, but after debuting with their current attire.. INSTANTLY DROPPED
>>
File: bam-neely05.jpg (40KB, 592x345px) Image search: [Google]
bam-neely05.jpg
40KB, 592x345px
>>1261810

I think the WWE crowd KINDA likes Bullet Club but I think its because they're AJ's version of The Usos and AJ is over.
>>
>>1261813

Its not even their attire that pisses me off its their fucking awful CFO$ theme and the fact they're having actually fucking wrestling matches instead of brawls and fights

If chair shots to the head weren't banned their gimmick should be powerbombing people through tables and hitting people over the head with chairs
>>
>>1261817
PG, man. PG.
>>
>>1261852

>Those turbo marks who call the Observer to bring back the attitude era
>Those fucking virgin cucks who want to just hot shot the belt to The Rock again when he clearly doesn't want the fucking thing its practically worthless to him.
>>
>>1261799
This is not even close to Bullet Club. Is more of a Outlaws bad ripoff.

It's like compare WWE's NWO to early WCW's NWO.
>>
>>1261799
They are League of Nations 2.0, used solely to make Roman look strong
>>
>>1264596
That feels like the problem. They don't really stand out on their own. They seem like add-ons.
>>
>>1264588

>WWE's NWO

All 2 of them? Hogan vs The Rock at Mania I didn't even see what looked like Hollywood Hogan I saw Classic Hogan working the WWE style.

Vince fucking paid him to be a parody OF A PARODY

This is why Hall vs Austin should have main evented WrestleMania instead. That Stunner on Hall was ****** no Tokyo dome.
>>
>>1264596
>>1264599

Anderson is also looking more and more like the Janetty of the team with his height problems

Balor is gonna be leading these two jokes against the Isle of Samoa...good fucking luck you'd need to have them join the Authority.
>>
>>1264607

I didn't think Hollywoods Hogan at Mania vs Rock was really Hogan's NWO from old WCW's NWO.

It was just like classic Hogan, like you mention it, and that's why he got over and huge pops when Rock was the fucking face.

Also, I hope that they are building up this BS story so if BC comes later, it will be big. Still, I don't count on it.

I don't think also they will turn AJ heel with BC, I think they will make Finn's the BC main guy and start another storyline with AJ after this BS ends with The Dwayne ripoff.
>>
>>1264621

Balor's turning heel since they're not sure if Balor can get the same reactions AJ is getting.

+ there is a reason for Balor to turn Heel so Balor can lose at Takeover Japan and be salty about it.
>>
>>1264635
>Takeover Japan

I think he will lose, again, versus Joe at TakeOver: Revenge.

Then he will go to main roster to start storyline as BC leader versus AJ.

Probably will happen when Cena comes back, or another top superstar, to start feud with Roman.
>>
>>1264651

They need to begin the slow builds for Roman/Lesnar and Roman/Cena because Lesnar's contract with the E expires at Summerslam.
>>
>>1264669

I can't see Lesnar going into any title. He will have match with someone before his contract expires. Really don't know If WWE will renew with him, IMO, they should not. Kinda tired of him.
>>
>>1264669
Lesnar's contract doesn't expire for nearly another 2 years. Stop pulling numbers outta yo ass.
>>
>>1264678

Lesnar is way too expensive to keep even when the majority of his promos conskst of Heyman talking for him he's making $550K per appearence
>>
>>1264787

Nope. You clearly aren't aware that Lesnar's final match in the E is with Roman and it's gonna be at SS of this year
>>
>>1264828
I'm becoming increasingly aware of your mental degeneration.
>>
What's the point of having these guys win matches if they're still gonna get their asses beat seconds after the pin? It's not doing them any favors.
>>
They've been booked fucking horribly. no clue how wwe is managing to screw them up.

>not having them just do random run ins
>having them go against the jobber twins, all because lolroman'sfamily
>not having them help aj win the title, so they're just another stable that accomplishes nothing.

how does one company's booking do this?
>>
The Bullet Club were literally never good and only ever succeeded in shitting up New Japans main event scene
>>
>>1261799
The big guy is alright even if he was Festus, fuck the manlet though
>>
>>1265597
Karl Anderson is cool as fuck. Shame his sorta dumb, improv style humor will never come through in WWE. Also he looks like my dad
>>
>>1261814
>AJ is over
Sure as he'll doesn't sound like it. Jericho literally had to tell the crowd to stop chanting him when they weren't just to put him over.
The only guys on the roster that are universally over are the new day.
>>
>>1261802
IF BJ Spoils ever gets to be better than Balor, it's because he's finally learning how to wrestle properly without almost killing someone or Balor died for whatever reason.
>>
>>1264911

Paying their dues...

>>1264921

Vince doesn't care about a bunch of race traitors who got over in Japan and how 2 of them aren't roided up freaks who're hella tall and don;t shit the red, white, and blue.
>>
>>1264922

Especially when Jeff Jarrett got involved like the fuck leech that he is sucking away Kenny Omega's overness

>>1265605

Jericho in 2016 isn't even 1/10 as over as AJ Styles is now.
>>
>>1266374
pls buy gold
>>
>>1266411

>The Nazi Harris Brothers are gonna bring White Supremacy to TNA
>>
>>1264922
The only Bullet Club member who was near the Main Event was AJ and he was a breath of fresh air compared the eternal Okada and Rainmaker feud
>>
>>1267094
Okada and Tanahashi rather, my bad
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.