[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering how much freedom they had (TV MA), this was fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
Considering how much freedom they had (TV MA), this was fucking terrible. Brickleberry tier terrible.
>>
Yeah, it was pretty bad. There was literally one joke in the entire episode that made me laugh, it was such a small joke, guess which one.
>>
And no it wasn't 00:00:00 - Nailed it!

That might be on next week's episode.
>>
>>1254682
Was it the undertaker and his dead parents?
>>
I thought it was pretty comfy desu but ten again I wasn't expecting much. Just because it's MA doesn't mean it's going to push the boundaries of what's acceptable or attempt to offend anyone like South Park does.
>>
File: tumblr_o6kbu5MY2i1v9phixo2_500.gif (907KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6kbu5MY2i1v9phixo2_500.gif
907KB, 500x281px
i liked it , this scene made me laugh
>>
>>1254696
That was good, but what I'm talking about was right near the end of the episode and was a joke with a set up and punchline. Not a "lolrandom" Ric Flair humps stuff... get it?
>>
>>1254708
I wasnt expecting it to be anything groundbreaking but I was expecting more. They were just dropping misplaced "fuck"s and "shit"s and shit like ric flair humping random objects that wasnt even funny. Vulgarity in a show like this can be funny when used properly, but when its used as a substitute for good jokes its pretty cringey.
>>
>>1254723
Vince hurting his leg was a work?
>>
I thought Vince was pretty good.
"I can't wear this bra probably" was the only line I actually laughed at.
>>
>>1254727
I disliked those bits too (minus Flair chasing the bear) but I don't feel they dominated the show.
>>
Why does this kinda remind of Brickleberry or something equally retarded?
>>
>>1254760
It reminded me of brickleberry because the animation style at setting were similar and the humor was shitty and the vulgarity was misplaced. Also i was just as hyped for brickleberry because daniel tosh was on it (I watched Tosh.o when I was a teenager. Sue me.)
>>
>>1254738
Na'h (although when he fell in the dip I was hoping for a Rumble 2005 reference).

> I've never really had a home or children of my own
> Dad!
> Sorry Steph, I guess that beach house in Malibu does count as a home

Just a simple joke that I feel like I only laughed at but it was the only part I kekked.
>>
File: based.reggie.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
based.reggie.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>1254677
WWE + Seth Green and you were expecting it to be good?
>>
>>1254809
I wasnt expecting it to be complete shit. I was hoping for more references since hes "such a big fan"
>>
Why does triple h look like a von Erich?
>>
>>1254859
Ha, he totally does.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.