[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are these guys not on the main event? Both are beyond amazing,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: RyKal[1].jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
RyKal[1].jpg
38KB, 640x360px
How are these guys not on the main event?

Both are beyond amazing, Kalisto is a perfect face and Ryback is a perfect heel.

they really should promote them and give them more chances than just preshows
>>
>>1253008
Kallisto's a spic, no fucking way. And ryback looks like an oversized toddler
>>
>>1253008
Because

Us title = wcw

Ryback = trashing the wwe bookers/ vince gave up on him

Kalisto = not selling merch like how rey mysterio did
>>
I mean the show has an excess of talent already

Tag champs didn't have a match, nobody from former LoN had a match, only one divas match, when Orton, Seth, the wyatts and Cena return they're going to be fucked. There's too many people and not enough slots
>>
>>1253014
Kalisto also isn't being pushed anywhere near the level Rey Mysterio was.
>>
>>1253015
I would rather watch kalisto and ryback.

Bray wyatt gimmick is so stale now.

Also diva matches aren't even worth watching unless it's with the champ
>>
>>1253015
>i mean
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>1253008
>Ryback fast reaction to save Kalisto

Can't hate the Big Guy
>>
>>1253034
There's already a lot of shitposting about Enzo on this board. Imagine if Ryback didn't save Kalisto there.
>>
Ryback saved Kalisto form a serious injury. Kalisto was falling head first onto the edge of the ring. Not only did Ryback catch him, he sold the offensive move. It was an excellent match, and probably tied for match of the night.

The Enzo botch proves that you can't have green talent hurt themselves in PPV events. Ryback moves up the card. He put on a great show in an awful time slot and protected his in ring opponent.
>>
Ryback sealed his fate with the Pre-Show Stopper belt. He clearly doesn't give a fuck anymore.
>>
Say what you will though, it was still a great match. Even when he loses, Ryback looks amazing.
>>
File: dvbRu6X[2].png (732KB, 423x635px) Image search: [Google]
dvbRu6X[2].png
732KB, 423x635px
>you'll never have the big guy gently and tenderly save your life and then immediately proceed to sell your hit
>>
People should stop pretending Kalisto was in a serious danger. Ryback did great to catch him as a precaution but Kalisto wasn't going to hit the mat with his head since he had his arm touching the mat to prevent that. I would say he would have dropped his ass on the floor at worst.
>>
Please tell me someone has a webm of the Ryback entrance. Shit was great.
>>
>>1253406
This.
Luchadores do this kind of flips every show, but then again, it was a good reaction from Ryback to reposition himself and sell the drop on him.
>>
>>1253008
Does Kalisto talk? WWE doesn't want him cutting promos because he's Chicago born and raised and doesn't have a hint of a Spanish accent? He's an exciting performer to watch, but the lack of character is seriously hurting the lucrative career he could have, specially with young kids.
>>
File: 1428078644284.jpg (51KB, 597x341px) Image search: [Google]
1428078644284.jpg
51KB, 597x341px
>US Belt was the only title defense last night that actually had a good match associated with it and didn't end in a dumb ass finish
>>
>>1254109
Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio couldn't talk and it didn't hurt them

Kalisto just needs to do more flips
>>
>>1253406
Aero Star had a far worse spill on last week's Lucha Underground and he was fine.

>>1254109
He sounds just like Rey Mysterio without the accent.
>>
>>1254113
Only now I realized that all the title matches in the card had baffling retarded finishes, wew.
>>
>>1254113
>didn't end in a dumb ass finish
>kalisto no-sells a gorilla press from like 10 feet in the air

besides the other title matches were pretty good
Cesaro/Miz was good, Nattie/Charlotte wasn't bad and even Reigns managed to be carried to a decent match

too bad we got a pair of fuck finishes and reignswinslol
>>
>>1254109
He's a surprisingly good talker actually. No idea why they don't do more with his character.

>it's because he's short
>>
>>1253408
Just had to go re-watch it for the keks.
so good.
>>
File: 1428000828083.png (719KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1428000828083.png
719KB, 1366x768px
>WWE said they expect a lot of great things from Kalisto

>give him no promo time, no matches on RAW, and when he does he loses clean to other people
>all of his title defenses are either pre-show or first thing on the card

>surprised when he gets no reaction

Him winning the belt from ADR should have been this big "David beats Goliath" kind of moment, but instead, ADR is sleep walking, Kalisto wins via roll up as usual, and he runs off. Mixed with borderline no screen time at all, and I kinda feel sad for the little guy. WWE killed it's own push with the US belt.

Ryback and Kalisto shined last night though. Not the biggest fan of THE BIG GUY, but he put on one of the best matches of his career last night. That should have been on the main card.
>>
>>1254142
And of course it'll be the fault of Kalisto 'cause he didn't grab the Brass Ring.
>>
>>1254165
>WE GAVE YOU TWO MINUTES OF SCREEN TIME AND YOU DIDN'T GET OVER DAMMIT
>WE GAVE YOU THE ENTIRE PRE-SHOW AND YOU DIDN'T GET OVER DAMMIT
>GET CHAVO BACK AND CHANGE SASHA BANKS GIMMICK TO EDDIE GUERRERO COSPLAYER WE NEED THOSE LATINOS
>>
File: 1452546786065.jpg (30KB, 324x607px) Image search: [Google]
1452546786065.jpg
30KB, 324x607px
>>1254142
That's what upsets me the most
>we expect great things from Kalisto
>tonight on RAW the Lucha Dragons vs the Vaudevillains!
>they constantly team up even though Kalisto is US Champ
>the only time Kalisto gets matches is when they're non-title where he can lose
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.