[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did he get such a big ovation when he returned in 2002? he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Paul Levesque.jpg (60KB, 640x808px) Image search: [Google]
Paul Levesque.jpg
60KB, 640x808px
How did he get such a big ovation when he returned in 2002? he was a mega heel before the injury.
>>
>>1242306
Je is that damn good
>>
Cause the crowd was full of marks, like you, you fucking mark.
>>
>>1242306
he is based unlike you fat fuck
>>
>>1242306
Kill yourself
>>
>>1242315
marks hated him back then you underage faggot. MSG was full of smarks
>>
>>1242306
He earned everyone (smarks) respect by finishing the match where he blew out his quad

if you want a more recent example of a real life thing turning a heel face, think of how people used to despise Cole he would X-Pac Heat before he kept the show together during Lawler's heart attack, while he's still unpopular now no one hates him as human being
>>
>>1242306
the wwe made that inspirational U2 video for him
>>
>>1242306
All those propaganda videos leading up to his return
Marks r dum
>>
>>1242408
>>1242412

These.
>>
>>1242306
He looks like an ape with that hair. Thank god he shaved it
>>
>>1242306
People were completely sick of the Invasion and he represented a return of the WWF as a singular entity.
>>
>>1242365
>think of how people used to despise Cole he would X-Pac Heat before he kept the show together
Please learn english
>>
>>1242306
Because prior to his injury he'd been one of the best performers on the roster for the better part of 2 years.
>>
>>1242306
Respect; he loves this business and you can see that in a lot of his matches, having him back only meant one thing : more awesome matches and a solid heel doing shit around.

Sure, we can talk about the booking, about how he isn't all that good in the ring, and a lot of other bad and questionable stuff, but once things are said and done he's a guy that you want on tv or in the ring.

Even he couldn't make Roman look good though.
>>
>>1242306
My question is how did he turn heel again to form Evolution a year or two down the line? I tuned out when Invasion was getting retarded and tuned back in mid-Evolution run.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.