[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of the hell in a cell match?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

File: Capture.jpg (79KB, 581x478px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
79KB, 581x478px
What was the point of the hell in a cell match?
>>
>>1185858
>TO TAKE THIS COMPANY FROM ME YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MOTHERFUCKING UNDERTAKER!!
>...or have a bunch of people on twitter support you, I guess.
A+ storytelling.
>>
so we can see shane o mac again, how else would you write him into a storyline?
>>
>>1185866
Competently.
>>
the entire point of anything that happened in wm32 was to fuck with you.
>>
WWE are so incompetent. All they had to do was have Kane or Rollins or someone run in and help Shane win. Undertaker gets sidetracked into a different feud without losing clean and Shane has a reason to be there. Now Shane is just there because "oh you like him better than endless authority promos?"
>>
>>1185866
have him win?
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS IN THE LOCKBOX.
>>
>>1185875
The Steph-Savage sex tape
>>
Selling tickets
>>
>>1185858
What? He did next to nothing last week.
>>
>>1185879
I mean him being there correlated with no authority so there's that
>>
File: dumb shit.webm (1MB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
dumb shit.webm
1MB, 1280x544px
>Dr. Phil no showed WWE
JUST
>>
>>1185891
Seriously?
>>
Holy shit, I just started to get back into wrestling after a 13 year hiatus.

What the hell, Shane aged hardcore.

What's the story with him, is he popular now?

Stephanie looks pretty hot tho
>>
>>1185931
> 13 years
> aged hardcore

Don't you understand how time works?
>>
>>1185931
>What the hell, Shane aged hardcore.
Yeah, he looks 13 years older, almost as if he's no longer a young adult but now a middle aged man
>>
>>1185967
>33
>young adult
>>
>>1185891
Totally forgot about that. I'm sure he did too.
>>
>If you win you get control of Raw!
>Ah damn i lost
>You know what? Have it anyway senpai! ;)

This just further proves what i said all along. That a Shane run Raw would change NOTHING, because behind the scenes the it's the same retards in charge.
>>
>>1185874
Shane shouldn't beat Taker. Taker is a monster face in kayfabe and Shane is crazy rich man jumping off shit.
>>
>>1186197
it's not like taker does anything ever anymore
>>
>>1185984
that's pretty young, 60 is the new 50 m8
>>
>>1186197
>Shane shouldn't beat Taker.
Before his unbeaten streak ended i would have agreed. What's the point in putting Taker over when the end result ended up being the exact same anyway?
>>
>>1186205
Still have to protect his image because he does shit once a year at least.
>>
>>1186223
It's just Taker's image is all. This Phenom, a Deadman, this man that dominated since 1990 loses to a guy who hasn't wrestled in seven years
>>
I think the argument is what was the point of having that stipulation?
>>
>>1185858
Shane should have just not faced Taker.

If they had built a proper heel over the last year who could have mained Mania instead of Triple H, Shane could have straight up beat Triple H by having someone run in or whatever.
>>
>>1185875
>implying that the lockbox will be revealed ever

This angle is stupid. Shane did nothing last week aside from run into Robert Reigns who was as quite as a mouse
>>
>>1185891
>implying Dr. Phil won't do a segment with R-Truth and Goldust
>>
In my fantasy booking, after Shane did the crazy spot from the top of the cell, Taker would've just manhandled him for a bit. Thrown around, punches, Tombstone, lots of blood but after seeing him writhe on the ground still trying to get up he would gain respect for him and throw the match to hand him the company. Shane gets RAW, Vince goes ballistic on Taker, a lot of good storylines could spring from that alone. The way it was it just kinda fizzled out and now it feels awkward having Shane get the reward anyway.
>>
>>1185891

Thank god, I can't even watch tonight and I'm happy
>>
File: Based Russo.jpg (15KB, 316x233px) Image search: [Google]
Based Russo.jpg
15KB, 316x233px
Why are people against this? It's called a swerve. Shane losing sets up an expectation that he's off TV which they then subvert. Bro, even I didn't see it coming.
>>
>>1186334
Pretty good desu except I'd have Vince out there as Shane is climbing to tell him to get down, then pulls Undertaker off the table as Shane dives. Then Undertaker has an argument with Vince and chokeslams him through the table before throwing the match. Kind of like Return of the Jedi.
>>
>>1186231
Undertaker is going to retire soon anyway, wrestlers are supposed to go out losing. Plus, they could of done ANYTHING its a fucking no dq match after all. They could of even done Shane + Undertaker against all the Wyatts in a handicap match in the cell.

>>1186326

Vince had an envelope which he implied was from the lock-box last week on raw.
>>
>>1186373
Go out on their back to make a new wrestling star, Shane's not a wrestler.

Shane should have just teamed with Taker, I agree with you there.
>>
>>1186350
Bro, logically, it's like one of those things where, the audience WILL. NOT. care about the match result as long as they're entertained.
>>
This is all so obvious. Shane is going to book AJ vs Ramen tonight and he's going to bar the Authority from ringside, but when the match happens he's going to turn heel by hitting Ramen with a steel chair and counting the pin. Then Trips, Steph, and Vince will come down and the three of them will embrace Shane and they will cut a scathing promo about how stupid the people are and how it was all a long con.
>>
>>1186467
>turn heel by hitting Ramen with a steel chair
That'd only make him be even more over with the crowd. Most ineffective heel turn ever.

Not that I don't believe you theory, sounds like exactly the kind of stupid move the WWE would pull.
>>
>>1185858
what was the point of y2j winning?
what was the point of the ambrose/lesnar hardcore teasing for it to be so tame?
what was the point of building up sasha all these months?
Nothing from wrestlemania 32 meant anything so just forget about it at this point.
>>
File: 1460053661868.jpg (26KB, 271x325px) Image search: [Google]
1460053661868.jpg
26KB, 271x325px
>big hype storyline going into Mania
>control of RAW on the line
>huge secret behind vince that shane could reveal
>vince hates shane
>everything is on the line

>completely disregard the match the very next night
>big secret will be revealed in 5 years time to be hornswoggle

[spoiler]Why the fuck should I give a single shit about your product when your writing couldn't be any lazier or retarded? This is borderline insane.[/spoiler]
>>
>>1186861
Are spoiler tags banned in /asp/ or something what the fuck happened
>>
>>1186861
YET YOU PEOPLE STILL KEEP WATCHING

LOL RETARDS
>>
>>1186874
more and more people are tuning out. Last week's post mania raw was down a million viewers compared to last year.

Not even the whole "and yet you people still watch" argument really works anymore because way less people are watching.
>>
>>1186889
>>1186891
Where's the spam filter when you need it
>>
>>1186350
go back to giving your belts to celebrities and buff bagwells mum, russo
>>
>>1186896
Is someone stealing your trip
>>
>>1186930
No. I must have changed IPs in the middle of posting my reply so it got around the spam filter.
>>
>>1186866
We never needed spoiler tags before because we didn't waste our time talking about tv show plots.
>>
Shane was only there because they needed someone to face the Undertaker after Cena got injured.
>>
>>1185984
Shane is 47. Outside of the hair, he looks great for his age.
>>
>>1187030
The injuries was what dictated the main card this year. And there wasn't enough time to build up the NXT guys for an Taker at EM match. Shane was literally the only option that hasn't been done to death over the years, like Kane.

Any word on NXT call ups?
>>
>>1185858
>all the wrestlers still pucker everytime they have to mention coming back because the other wrestling deals fell apart.
>>
>>1186850
>"what was the point of y2j winning?"
They'll feud later this year, maybe at Summerslam
>"What was the point of building up Sasha for months?"
Charlotte gets more heat, Sasha wins one on one later
>"Why did Ambrose/Lensar tease hardcore and go tame?"
Bait and switch
>>
>>1185870
>the entire point of anything that happened in wm32 was to fuck you.

Fixed.
>>
>>1185858
>>1185879
>>1186252
Nothing.Undertaker has no point anymore...
>>
>>1185858
get idiots like you to buy wrestlemania
>>
Why did Shane completely no sell the cell match and that fall? That should have put him off TV for weeks, if not longer.

Out on RAW the very next night, totally fine beyond any real bumps and bruises.
>>
>>1191900
cause it is WWE. name one time something was sold not for swerve purposes
>>
>>1191900
That was the secret test Vince put him to. To see if he could walk into Raw the next night after surviving the cell.
>>
File: best-prez.jpg (51KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
best-prez.jpg
51KB, 500x494px
>Dr Phil no-showed WWE
>DR PHIL NO-SHOWED WWE
>>
>>1191907
He was around for Charlotte vs Nattie
>>
>>1191907
he did a whole segment with naitch and charlotte.
>>
>>1191907
he was in 3 segments fucking retard and he was based
>>
File: knuckles-oh-my-mistake.png (42KB, 152x200px) Image search: [Google]
knuckles-oh-my-mistake.png
42KB, 152x200px
>>1191908
>>1191912
I didn't watch that. Was it good?

Also for what reason? I'd think the whole "my former son Shane" thing would be more up Dr Phil's alley?
>>
File: spoiler.jpg (207KB, 620x446px) Image search: [Google]
spoiler.jpg
207KB, 620x446px
>>1191914
Whoa, look at this unwashed penis.
>>
>>1191915
Not as bad as your usual guest spot. He instigated a wedge between Charlotte and her father that will hopefully lead to her getting rid of him as her manager at some point in the near future.
>>
>>1186197
>kayfab
It's not 1990 anymore, kid.
>>
>>1192157
Kayfabe just means staying in fucking character on screen. Be consistent with your character and shit
>>
File: giphy.gif (782KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
782KB, 500x280px
>>1189184
>"People buy Mania"
>>
>>1186350
>It's called a swerve

That's not how swerves work. Even Russo knows that.
>>
>>1192157
Fuck you. I hope you feel good about having ruined pro wrestling for everyone.
>>
>>1192826
Does he? This is the same man who gave a C list comedy actor a title older than the man himself.
>>
>>1186391
Bro, I'm telling you, I swear to gawd, it's about STORYLINE. CONTINUITY. The rest of it DOESN NOT MATTER
>>
>>1187049
>That flash of that 47 year old's abs on the Raw go-home show for Wrestlemania .

Made me so feel ashamed I had to resign with my local gym the next day.
>>
>>1191907

What drugs are you on?
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.