[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody wants to admit he can't sell for shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 6

Nobody wants to admit he can't sell for shit
>>
you're an idiot.

He gets cheered all the time
>>
>>1173227
What does him getting cheered have to do with him sucking ass at selling?
>>
thats his gimmick though

superman doesnt need to sell
>>
>>1173234
what the fuck does selling have to do with anything?

he gets cheered, therefore he would win the wwe belt, you literal cunt
>>
>>1173227
he wasn't even selling to owens on raw. get rekt penisaro lover
>>
>>1173244
See that's the problem with you kids today. All high spots and 'this is awesome chants' the fundementals are lost. Why do you think everyone is injured?

Fandango got cheered once, so put the belt on him?
>>
>>1173243
Nobody's gimmick is not selling. Even fucking Andre sold.

And it's not that he doesn't sell, he just sucks dick at it
>>
>>1173244
Zack Ryder gets cheered
>>
>>1173249
>>1173258
he outsells more than reigns you fucking pricks
>>
>>1173266
What does Reigns have to do with anything?
>>
>>1173274
why is reigns champion if he can't sell, and cesaro sells more than him you fuck tard
>>
>>1173221
Cesaro would have to feel pain in order to know when to sell.
>>
>>1173221
this is true.

Based fat ass outsells him LOL
>>
>>1173221

The guy worked through an injury for months before surgery.
>>
>>1173311
and didn't even sell once. he doesnt even sell in real LIFE
>>
>>1173280
Reigns can sell. You know that's the odd thing about people who hate Reigns, they feel the need to bring him up every second and yet they wonder why he's so popular lol
>>
>>1173221
and he is boring
>>
File: A+ Family.jpg (76KB, 639x569px) Image search: [Google]
A+ Family.jpg
76KB, 639x569px
>>1173221
I would've gone to WM if he and seth didn't die the same week

>based seth gets injured right before I decided whether to blow 2k on an all access wrestling weekend
>>
File: 1459337199735.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1459337199735.webm
2MB, 854x480px
I'm a big fan of Cesaro but it was jarring how he totally no sold Owens offence on Raw.

That is a big fucking no-no in the business and highly disrespectful (unless there is a reason beforehand to no sell) so it was surprising. It's not that he can't sell....in that case he just totally ignored the idea all together.

I can imagine him getting some heat for that backstage.

He can still do shit like this though so lets not sell him down the river (hehe) just yet.
>>
>>1174377

At least he had the decency to do it BEFORE you spent the money
>>
> you are now remembering when Cesaro once sold a Brogue Kick for like 10 minutes after the match had ended
>>
>>1174560
hes jobbed to him like 4 times. Maybe he was mad. Or maybe he just cant sell
>>
>>1174560
I guess I'll have to watch the episode again unless you have a webm of the no-sell, I might have missed it somewhere in there.

If he doesn't constantly do a tearaway suit though I'm not going to keep being hyped for him. That was fantastic and over the top for the situation, just as it should be.
>>
>>1173245
>he wasn't even selling to owens on raw. get rekt penisaro lover
>Superman doesn't sell my manlet punches, WAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
>>
>>1174560
He's a monster. Monsters no sell. That's their entire thing.

Do you get pissed when Taker and Kane do the sit up?
>>
>>1174989
>He's a monster
No he fuckig isn't. He sure as shit hasn't been booked as a monster at all when he's getting his shit kicked in most of the time. Sit down, Smark
>>
>>1174989
>Cesaro
>Monster

Do you know what this means? Dudes like Harper are monsters.

>>1174985
A man should learn to sell. Especially to a guy whos 4-0 against them. Fat or not. Stop trying to justify the man cant sell sometimes. Lets just bury it under the rug and say he was a little sloppy because it was his first day back.
>>
>>1174991
Monsters lose all the time.

Man Undertaker's whole thing was no selling and still losing for like the first decade of his career. Same with Kane. Monsters *rarely* win big matches but are there to make other guys look amazing by beating them.

That is Cesaro's job to the letter. He looks amazing, like no one should ever be able to beat him, then loses anyhow to make the guy who beat him look strong.

Cesaro's as classic a monster as it gets. That you guys think he isn't just because he has an agile moveset is your problem.
>>
I didnt see him no sell Owens at all. I saw him mostly no sell Jerishill
>>
>>1175000
>No one should be able to beat him

this is why people dont take smarks seriously. go set up another reddit meetup and hand out memearo section signs at your next house show
>>
>charisma
>4 ropes
>>
>>1175005
>ignoring his freakish strength and unmatched athletic ability
he's not the best wrestler but pound for pound he's one of the strongest on the roster, probably only bork comes close
>>
>>1174985
>jobbing to big show and based fatass a bajillion times

>superman

Reigns is superman bud
>>
>>1175013
I agree that hes strong as fuck and possibly strongest on the roster and a good in ring performer. But he doesnt have the body to be considered a "monster." His bone structure comes to mind.. He isnt wide enough. Dudes like Strowman and Rowan and Harper despite them being shit in the ring.
>>
>>1175018
forgot to finish.. Those guys are monsters
>>
>>1175005
They literally call him Superman you fucking dolt. The name synonymous with unbeatable. Everything about him is presented as a monster despite him losing a lot.

I'm not even sure why you think I'm some huge Cesaro mark, I'm saying his role in the company is to job out to the real stars like any good monster.
>>
>>1175018
That you think Harper is shit in the ring shows how little you know

Just because he's not as...wide? as you'd expect a monster to be doesn't stop his booking and delivery treating him like a monster.
>>
>>1175028
I dont. I think only Rowan and Strowman are. I added harper to the sentence afterwards thinking i didnt have the shit in the ring part down. Excuse me but im tired as fuck
>>
>>1175023
I think they're only calling him Superman because of his strength, and that's basically it.
>>
>>1175038
Considering being super strong is probably the most important thing about being a monster I don't think they're too disconnected.

Also some of it is clearly alliteration but still. If he's no selling dudes, clearing rings, squashing the midcard and lower, but jobbing to the big stars they're trying to push then he's a monster. Considering he's bigger than most of the roster it doesn't hurt the idea, either.
>>
>>1175013
>Not the best wrestler

I'd say his ring work is by far some of the best the company has ever produced. I say that as a mark, sure, but honestly the dude can pair up with anyone in a tag, has his own entertaining spots, can chain, has brute strength to impress the crowd and makes the people he works with look like a million bucks.

And to me he is charismatic, he has a quiet confidence about him that I appreciate, like he's too cool to have a chip on his shoulder, I dunno.

I'll bet you anything that after the match that Cesaro and Reigns had leading up to Survivor Series that Vince knows how important it is to have a utility like Cesaro in the company.
>>
>>1175085
Vince is stubborn as shit though and probably stands by the fact that he doesnt "connect". Also he doesnt move much merch which ultimately effects him. IDK if you noticed his attire but I didnt see any Swedish flag. Perhaps theyre dropping that as his primary logo. Hopefully has something cool.. Like.. IDK .. A bulls eye? Cuz hes the professional and looks like a hit man
>>
>>1175091
>Swedish

good fucking god really.

SWISS*******. Why am i still awake
>>
>>1175031

Strowman barely did shit to Dean, Rowan lost to The Rock in 6 seconds, and Harper brought a fight to Brock Lesnar.
>>
>>1175098
your point? I said i made a mistake. Harper is the best wrestler out of all the wyatts including bray.
>>
>>1175091
He said that before he started getting babyface heat during 2015 with the section and shit. He knows what he's got, I don't expect World Championships anytime soon but he'll be in the mix is what I expect.
>>
>>1173227
>>1173244
>>1173266

>guy makes a thread specifically about Cesaro's selling
>what the fuck does selling have to do with anything?
>proceeds to throw around insults like a butthurt babby

This nigga's mad as fuck.

But yeah, OP, he was a bit sloppy on the selling. Usually he isn't, usually he sells great, so maybe it was the comeback?
Sometimes he no-sells to make himself look bad-ass because it's fitting, like with Rusev. So perhaps they're trying to book him a bit different on return.
>>
>>1175117
doubtful. he was the hot babyface in the match so they gave him hella offense and minimal selling
>>
>>1175120
AJ was still the hot face in the match. He got the biggest pops. AJ's way more over which is probably why he's being pushed to the main event scene.
>>
>>1175151
not to mention he moves more merch.

I say Cesaro moves to the demoted IC title to squash the miz.

Maybe he'll join the league of nations. or feud with someone from it
>>
>>1175154
> turning Cesaro heel

What a terrible idea.
>>
>>1175013
>he's not the best wrestler

Cesaro is possibly the best on the main roster now, the only contender for that spot is AJ Styles.
>>
>>1175151
AJ was probably the least over person in that match after Jericho, who is pretty much retired.
>>
>>1175190
everyone but jericho was getting reaction. What the fuck are you smoking
>>
>>1175190
Are you posting from some parallel opposite dimension?
>>
>>1175190
AJ had by far the biggest opening pops and the biggest chants throughout the night.

Cesaro had more chants but he was hitting more spots/dominating more so that kind of makes sense.
>>
>>1175240
Zayn's OLE's were pretty fucking loud after he made his entrance.
>>
>>1175170
Sami and bmj say hi
>>
>>1175260
matadors are so over with that chant yet havent been seen in a while.
>>
>>1173221
This… This image… will never happen while Vince is still alive, m9
>>
while he was injured he watched too many old hogan matches
>>
>>1174989
First of all he's not really a monster. Second of all there is no such thing has 'no selling being someone's thing'

Like I said before Andre who is with out a doubt the biggest monster in wrestling history would sell.

Kane and taker do sell, before they do that wanna be Michael Myers get up, they sell their asses off.
>>
>>1175023
One of the weakest aspects of the Superman character is that he's practically unbeatable.

I never said he should be losing and getting his ass whooped by everyone, but that when he attempts to sell it's always too little too late as if he forgot to in the first place. It should be natural to sell right away.
>>
File: 1410664921029.gif (3MB, 284x212px) Image search: [Google]
1410664921029.gif
3MB, 284x212px
>>1173253
>>
>>1175983
what the fuck. Did meng kill this guy after the match. I would NOT piss off haku
>>
>>1175990
>referring to hawk as "this guy"
get out
>>
File: ezgif-2570273067[1].gif (3MB, 284x212px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-2570273067[1].gif
3MB, 284x212px
>>1175990
no you baka that's his finisher, the gif is in reverse.
>>
>>1175983
Wtf is going on here seriously what's the story behind this?
>>
File: Gun git raped.jpg (29KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Gun git raped.jpg
29KB, 400x225px
>>1175018

>Possibly the strongest on the roster

Big E is MUCH stronger.

Cesaro MIGHT be pound-for-pound strongest, but Big E is still where I'd put my money.
>>
>>1175190

>AJ was probably the least over person in that match

Ignoring for a minute that that is not true, would you except anything else after Jericho buried him at Wrestlemania?
>>
>>1176339
>not Bork

E has more lifting strength, I bet, but functional crazy strength is Bork all day.
>>
>>1176314
When the RW went to Memphis back in the 80s, Lawler thought Hawk no-selling his piledriver (which was illegal in Memphis) would be a great spot because of Hawk's huge neck. So it became one of his signatures afterwards
>>
>>1175983
Lol that's Hawk from LOD/Road Warriors kiddo.
No selling piledrivers was one of his things, kinda like how you couldnt hurt a samoan's head. No selling virtually all moves was hawk's thing 2bh but especially piledrivers
>>
>>1176592
Meant for
>>1176314
>>1175990
>>
>>1176545

I think the technical term you're thinking of is power production. Brock has very FAST strength, I imagine he had an otherworldly vertical leap when he was younger. Big E has his fair share of power, but mostly just because he's really stronk.

Cesaro, possibly because he actually trains the Olympic lifts, is also a very powerful man. It's just hard to keep up with any form of force production against a powerlifter than outweighs you by 40 lbs like Big E does.
>>
>>1175692
> BMJ

kek

>>1178204
>I imagine he had an otherworldly vertical leap when he was younger.

He did a pretty sick one in his return match at Extreme Rules 2012
>>
>>1173234

>superman
>selling
>>
>>1174365

he's popular like Orton was popular

little jimmies, women, and adult casuals
>>
>>1178456
And much like Orton as soon as they're no longer "supposed" to like him they'll stop caring.
>>
>>1178456
>O-only s-smarks matter!
>T-tthey're n-not r-real fans
>>
>>1173221
He sucks, no charisma at all, can't sell, and bald.
All he has going for him is he is tall and built.
>>
>>1175041
>Considering being super strong is probably the most important thing about being a monster I don't think they're too disconnected.
They are disclosed, Cesaro is never sold as a monster.
>>
>>1173266
>you fucking pricks
>>
>>1173221
you're right
he couldn't even sell your mother
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.