[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one here who loved Batista's career? The guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Evilwoody.png (227KB, 363x285px) Image search: [Google]
Evilwoody.png
227KB, 363x285px
Am I the only one here who loved Batista's career? The guy was a great strong-man. He was what ryback and Goldberg wanted to be. He's the only one who could currently level Lesnar in a balanced match other than trips or taker. Why do you guys hate him?
>>
>>1097936
>He's the only one who could currently level Lesnar in a balanced match

lel this is hysterically wrong on multiple levels
>>
>>1097949
You're trying to tell me that Batista couldn't have a balanced match with 2 moves Lesnar? What points do you have as to why he couldn't?

Also "lel" >>>>reddit
>>
>>1097951
Batista at his peak was never booked as strong as current Lesnar.

Present-day Batista? 2 years removed from his mid-life crisis flopped return? Come the fuck on, Hajeed.
>>
>>1097955
Batista in his prime was far more entertaining than Lesnar has ever been. Batista could cut promos, and when he had to improvise it wasn't just "lol time to do another suplex" Batista has had better rivalries than Lesnar except for Lesnar v Angle.

Batista is as strong as Lesnar and had a lot more in ring variety. The only thing that let him down was his stamina. But he could easily put on a few great matches with Lesnar.
>>
>>1097959
OP is gay 4 Dave

>Batista is as strong as Lesnar

Again: not even true at his peak, let alone today.
>>
>>1097987
Anyway moving last that. The main thing of the post was if I was the only one who liked him. Like does seriously no one else appreciate him?
>>
>>1097990

Please turn 18 before posting again
>>
>>1097991
I'll Batista bomb you bitch.
>>
>>1097992

OK I'll make sure not to reply to you or your girlfriend's son again
>>
>>1097936
>Am I only one
No.
>>
>>1097936
Nah, Batista was my favorite wrestler.

He really should've won the belt instead of daniel bryan because we didn't even get a title reign from daniel
>>
>>1098001
Batista left around the same time as Bryan went out from injury

And that's hindsight anyway. You'd give up one of the best WrestleMania endings of all-time because the guy happened to get injured later?
>>
>>1098001
I agree, Batista deserved another run. The episode where he was fucking booed off air and didn't return made me so sad man
>>
>>1098010
> deserved

Why? He came back an embarrassing shell of his former self.
>>
>>1098011
He put years into the company and was never truly appreciated for it.

Always confused me that whiny ass Orton is worshipped yet Batista was "bootista"
>>
>>1098013
I think he came back at a bad time. A year earlier and he would have probably been welcomed
>>
>>1097936
He shouldn't have come back. He had the perfect story arc til he came back.

>Comes is as basically hired muscle for D-Von
>Becomes the muscle of Evolution
>Becomes the 2nd most over babyface in the company when he gives HHH the thumbs down
>Has a good year as the #1 guy on SmackDown
>Stays in the main event scene for another couple years
>Turns heel
>Feuds with Cena, last few years were building to this
>Goes out with one last great heel promo and disappears

Seriously, WM 21 to WM 26 make a perfect long term arc, as far as the main event scene goes.
>>
>>1098013
> 6x world champion
> Royal Rumble winner
> WrestleMania main eventer

So unappreciated.

> Orton
> worshipped

top kek
>>
>>1098013
They shouldn't have hyped his returned. Would've gotten a massive pop if he was a surprise entrant in the rumble. Would've distracted big time from all the D-Bry butthurt if Batista's music hit at #30 without any build up beforehand.
>>
>>1098024
I didn't mind the little shield v evolution arc. Good case of a legend putting new talent over. But he shouldn't have gone near the WHC
>>
>>1098026
lol it absolutely would not have
>>
>>1098026
I don't think so. People weren't really anti Batista it was more pro DBry to the point anyone in his way got shit on
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.