[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally stalking and assaulting the people you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>literally stalking and assaulting the people you don't like

WWE realize there's a difference between a well-booked tweener and an autistic school-shooting psychopath, right?
>>
> Vince McHahon
> understanding human behaviour

Pick 1.
>>
Yeah. Instead of attacking HHH, Roman should just invite him over for a dialogue instead of a WM match.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Would you prefer if he wasn't attacking the guy that put HHH down and that attacked him for so long?
>>
>>1096362
I'd just rather he go about it in a more interesting way befitting a Face.
He just waited for him and jumped him in-front of his wife just like he did last week. After his wife was visibly shook and scared due to him previously in the night.
That's not Face behaviour or even tweener behaviour, it's outright Heel.
>>
>>1096363
They're going back to giving him an Austin push since the Cena, Rock and Bryan pushes failed.

Austin seemed like a legit bad ass though and he was charismatic as hell, so people rooted for him. Reigns just seems like an overpowered cunt.
>>
>>1096368
>They're going back to giving him an Austin push

Even beyond being far better than Roman in every conceivable way, Austin actually fucked with Vince after proper motivation and in inventive ways.
He didn't just stand behind shutters and scare his wife.
Like I said, I don't buy this as tweener, Face or whatever. This is antagonist Heel.
>>
>Bray Wyatt stalks and threatens to eat Roman's daughter
Roman's response is to calmly walk to the back and investigate and never show any emotion. Later, he decides to call out Bray and his family for a chat and it's not until Bray and his family attacks Roman that Roman gets it.

>Triple H wins the WHC belt in the Royal Rumble and threw out a largely rested Roman Reigns fair and square
Roman gets upset.

Roman is literally the most inconsistent, poorly booked person I've ever seen in the WWE in a very long time.

Also does anyone even care if he goes into silent killer mode anymore? We've seen how they immediately revert him back to Cena 2.0 Roman once they've gotten him cheered and stupidly thinks it'll stick.
>>
>>1096368
What's really funny to me is that they forgot that, with the exception of Bryan, those guys were all heels first who won the crowd over with their charisma and talent.
>>
>>1096468
>with the exception of Bryan
Nexus doesn't count?

Sure, he didn't do a lot but still.
>>
>>1096468
>with the exception of Bryan

Bryan initially got over as fuck with his Heel "No!" run after his loss to Sheamus at Wrestlemania.
From there he naturally transitioned to Face in Hell No.
So, he falls right into that category, too.
>>
>>1096468
Bryan was a heel when the Yes thing took off, he was great as a cowardly weakling running away from Beeg and Mark Henry
>>
>>1096468
>>1096554
>>1096561
Bryan is a """heel""" like New Day which barely counts
>>
>>1097065
not really, Bryan was a pretty standard chickenshit heel who bullied his girlfriend
>>
>>1096368
You could believe that Vince hated Austin being champion but Roman has everything Vince loves
>>
>>1097065
No, dumbass. Bryan was a Heel through-and-through when he got over.
>>
ITT: People take wrestling way too seriously
Take a shower, hit the weights and kys
>>
File: thefuture.png (87KB, 337x270px) Image search: [Google]
thefuture.png
87KB, 337x270px
>>1097125
This aint wrestling, this is real life my man
>>
>>1097125
>putting all that effort so I can kill myself
>>
>>1097184
>showering
>lifting weights
>all that effort
wew lad just how much of a waste of space are you?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.