[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

didn't rikishi stop and think that this may make people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: rikishi.png (25KB, 504x198px) Image search: [Google]
rikishi.png
25KB, 504x198px
didn't rikishi stop and think that this may make people disliek roman even more? It just makes the Anoai family look like fucking assholes too.
>>
>>1093380
And Roman did all of this without actually having very much talent. That is why fans are turning on him. He's getting pushed to the moon, and has done little to show that he earned any of it.
>>
>>1093380
Well he obviously didn't learn from trying to kill Stone Cold what can you expect? Also he's an ungrateful island nigger who literally only had his own family to thank when he got in the HoF even though he was only originally over because of a couple of white guys.
>>
>>1093455
Rikishi made too cool relevant. They were in the company for years, and weren't over until he hooked up with them.
>>
>>1093490
This, though I do agree with op. Unless rikishi is trying to add fuel to the fire of a heel turn that was a staggeringly stupid thing to say.
>>
>>1093455
yea team too much were over as fuck before rikishi!
they werent man they all combined made it work rikishi made them over but they all had their part.
>>
>Guy who is being booed for being overpushed doesn't suck because of his overpushed accomplishments
>>
>>1093797
This anon gets it.. Who cares what Rikishi thinks at the end of the day, he wasn't that great a worker himself, his signature moves involved sitting on a man and pressing his ass into someones face. Hardly Bret Hart or Kurt Angle we're talking here.

His HOF speech didn't even acknowledge Too Cool at all. I know he'd been in the WWF before that, but nobody would have thought him memorable. That'd be like IRS not mentioning the million dollar man or Typhoon not mentioning Earthquake if they got into HOF
>>
>>1094018
Especially since he went into the hall of fame decked out in full rikishi too cool gear, not as fatu the headshrinker or samoan swat team member.
>>
>>1093380
Rikishi is a faggot
>>
And nobody gives a crap
>>
File: tamatonga.jpg (11KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
tamatonga.jpg
11KB, 225x300px
>>1094115
>samoan swat team
man that would have been dope if tama jumped ship and he was romans backup and they called themselves that.
>>
Fuck the Samoan Mafia, fucking fat island faggots
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.