[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did so many people like him? He was nothing but an injury

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (40KB, 330x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 330x419px
Why did so many people like him? He was nothing but an injury prone stiff wrestler.
>>
They like him ironically
>>
>>1091175

That's not the Ultimate Warrior.
>>
he's a meme wrestler
>>
>>1091175
Because he has the looks and can cut decent promos.
Besides, his WCW run with Hall as The Outsiders was based.
>>
CHARISMA
>>
>>1091200

this. the outsiders/original nwo was an awesome angle and when my child self began watching wrestling every week instead of just sporadically.
>>
>>1091200
> he can cut decent promos

As somebody who actually watched Nash in the 90s, no, he really can't.

Even his worked shoots that he genuinely believes are fucking dull.
>>
>>1091175
He's one of the top mic and shoots in the business.
>>
>>1091175
People like big guys, he also caught alot of eyes when he went to WCW cause of the outsiders and NWO. And He's fairly charismatic. Not extremely so, but more than most guys his size are.
>>
>>1091200

Actually, watching all wrestlemanias in a row.

I'm at WrestleMania XII in 1996. His match versus Undertaker.

After this I'm thinking about watch WCW stuff.

Should I only watch PPV's, and which ones, like i'm doing with Wrestlemanias. Or, I should watch Nitro and from what year I should start?

Is it worth watching everything from Nitro? I make same question towards RAW.
>>
>>1091200
Look at the adjective: cut
>>
>>1091233
IMO yes watch Nitro. Start with the first one in Mall of America in Minneapolis. Awesome kickstart. Lex Luger epic premier. Catch some Pastamania and Brian Pillman.

If you wanna get to the NWO takeover you'll wanna skip ahead about a year to 1996 when Hall started appearing. It was all great though. I've been reliving it by watching all the Nitros and PPVs in order. I know it's daunting but for many years Nitro was just a 50 minute show (eventually became 3 hours).
>>
>>1091175
>>1091194
>>1091221

Take a shower
Hit the weights
Get a clue

You are WORSE than CM Emo
>>
He also killed WCW by getting bishop to fall in love with him.
>>
>>1091175
They dont
It is an epic /wwe/ meme like pretending to like rybotch and swagshit

Some underager newfriends have been tricked into liking him because he once said vanilla midgets
>>
>>1091222
He isnt one of the best mic workers in the business
He is good in shoots, that is it
>>
>>1091192
warrior was neither injury-prone nor stiff senpai. i've never read about nash being stiff.
>>
>>1091499
Literally every line of your post was a shit meme
>>
File: 1450974982029.jpg (23KB, 323x328px) Image search: [Google]
1450974982029.jpg
23KB, 323x328px
>>1091479
>>
I don't like Nash....but he's big, he has an entertaining smugness about him on the mic, and he can have a good match as long as someone drags it out of him (e.g. Bret). I can see why he had fans.
>>
>>1091175
He's a meme wrestler and /wwe/ ironically like him because le vanilla midgets xD
>>
>>1091578
Maybe you should read more then
Andre and Rick Rude both had to threaten Warrior because he was so stiff, and multiple people have said how dangerous the Jacknife powerbomb is
>>
Only basically the greatest wrestler of the mid to late nineties and single-handedly saved WCW
>>
>>1091712
meme meme meme memme meme ememememem MEME
>>
>>1091582

Shower, take one
Weights, hit them
Clue, get one
>>
File: nashpyro2.webm (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
nashpyro2.webm
3MB, 200x150px
>>1091221
as someone who actually grew up and watched diesel and kevin nash, yes he can. Diesel power was over with the kids, then he jumped ship and the ousiders and the NWO was cool as fuck with him cutting based promos. Then the wolfpac was based as fuck thanks to him handling the promo work.
Big sexy had based promo skills, a great finisher, great ring presence, good big man ring work, and great charisma.
>>
>>1092343
spot the mark

NWO had too many fucking run ins and too many prick teases where the heels would win, people got sick of them escaping for the 50th week in a row and leaving the babyface with no heat.

The finger poke of doom was one of the most negative moments in wrestlng history (the curtain call being another, with which Nash was also a part of) for which both Nash and Hogan should rightfully be villified. He turned up to numerous events drunk and built a career on burying talent with his buddies.
>>
>>1093700
This is all true, his booking was flat out atrocious, though all of it got filtered through Russo so it's not entirely on him, but he was still damn good on the mic.
>>
>>1093700
The Fingerpoke of Doom wasn't bad for business, and wasn't even Nash's idea, it was Bischoff's.
>>1094022
He wasn't the booker at that time, you got 6 weeks early
>>
Well he's certainly better than a bunch of other hosses out there.
>>
>>1091175
He booked me to like him.
>>
>>1096205
>the Fingerpoke of Doom wasn't bad for business
You literally have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>1091175
I never really watched him because I couldn't into WCW and he was gone by the time Austin and rock lured me in.

He's great in shoot interviews though so I like him.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.