[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nat/ Natalya General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9

File: 028 - qn2EbFk.jpg (143KB, 468x390px) Image search: [Google]
028 - qn2EbFk.jpg
143KB, 468x390px
Will she ever get another run at champ?
>>
File: rare layla.jpg (26KB, 585x500px) Image search: [Google]
rare layla.jpg
26KB, 585x500px
>>1090269
>that Layla

This is now a Layla thread.
Post rare laylas
>>
>>1090269
Never ever ever. She's too 'old'.
>>
>>1090269
i want her to dominate me
>>
I would give anything for Natalya to put my balls in the sharpshooter
>>
>>1090269
I truly believe in my Heart of Harts she will get another run some day.

It's a shame we didn't get the blow off match between her and Sasha in their mini feud.
>>
File: tumblr_mkcrp4vwi71rt4wx0o1_500.png (298KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkcrp4vwi71rt4wx0o1_500.png
298KB, 500x500px
>>1090282
>>
She is too nice. She is great in the ring, but she comes off more as nattie the nice grandma across the street, then an actual threat. It'd be cool if she acted more like an arrogant Hart.
>>
>>1091713
She's only 33 surely she can get one more?
>>1091721
I would definitely love this.
>>
>>1092293
That's old for a female wrestler
>>
>>1092528
I know but I feel like that age could be going up now. Can the women just not go as well when they are older?
>>
>>1092542
I'm not sure. Maybe it's as petty as them losing value once their looks begin to fade.
>>
nah shes done

33 probably is too old for a diva, but its also shes just too much like a soccer mom and just not cool at all. bellas/paige/sasha are much easier to sell
>>
>>1092563
I wish this wasn't true but it probably will.
Hopefully she'll atleast have some more title matches and not be confined to superstars
>>
T h i c k
>>
>>1092594
18+
>>
File: natalya sharpshooter.jpg (43KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
natalya sharpshooter.jpg
43KB, 600x337px
love her newer ring attire, even though its a full suit the see through parts make it seem so revealing
>>
File: fxcYUAe.jpg (454KB, 606x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fxcYUAe.jpg
454KB, 606x1024px
>>1092636
Her attire game is real strong

Will she get anything at WM? Unless they do some battle royale bullshit the yearly second divas match due to be taken up by Brie and Lana which I highly doubt will be any good. When was the last time Lana wrestled?
>>
>>1092714
I doubt they are gonna give Lana a WM match, I feel like the Brie-Lana feud will fizzle out, hopefully leaving room for a match including Nattie
>>
>>1092636
>>1092714
MUH DIK
>>
>>1092721
Can they really scrap one feud and build another in two raws though?
>>
>>1092729
I don't know man, they could definitely scrap the feud or give Nattie a match on the pre show vs like Summer Rae or something, I see that being a possibility
>>
>>1092741
I could see that. Is Summer even on TV at the moment?
>>
There's probably team Lana vs team Brie where Nattie could feature.
>>
>>1092749
I havn't payed any attention too this fued. Is Brie a face now or is Lana a face now?
>>
>>1092743
Haven't you been watching Main Event or Superstars? Thats where I get my Nattie fix
>>
>>1092757
I only have time to watch the short versions on youtube. When I get round to subbing to the network again I might start watching them in full.
>>
>>1092753
Brie is face, Lana already ganged up with Naomi and Tamina
>>
>>1092762
Ok that works. Would even make sense with Brie Summer and Nattie
>>
>>1092805
I thought Summer was heel? I guess Paige could be in there
>>
>>1092833
I don't know anymore. I need to watch more Superstars
>>
>>1092762
its brie/paige/alicia vs lana and bad atm. the raw preview talks about it. they could add summer and nattie
>>
>>1090269
>will Nattie ever get another run as divas champion

It's been like 8 years since her last title run, and that was like a few weeks long. Safe to say no, she will never be divas champion again. She will be used just like now, to carry and put over less talented divas.
>>
>>1092293
She's the same age as the Bella twins, and like 1 year older than Eva Marie, a fucking diva still in NXT.
>>
>>1092880
Nikki is fucking John and Eva is '''''hot'''''. Nattie is like a soccer mom
>>
>>1092528
Layla just retired, she was 39. Tamina is also like 38-39 years old. Not to mention people like Victoria and Ivory wrestled well into their 30's. As long as Nattie can go in the ring, she's safe. She can literally carry just about any diva to a decent match. Sucks for her, because she will be kept just to put people over. Sad since she is clearly the most talented diva on the roster.
>>
>>1092888
I'll be happy if she keeps on doing this as long as she sometimes gets at least a few more PPV appearances. Just watched her vs Summer on Superstars and it was a really enjoyable match.
>>
>>1090269
Before the latest batch of female NXT callups to Raw, she was probably the most skilled female wrestler on the roster. Still got no title shot, and was jobbed out to those who are less skilled but better looking by WWE standards
>>
>>1092895
>Probably

She still is. Nattie is better in the ring than Becky, Charlotte and Sasha.
>>
>>1092895
Maybe one day she'll put over enough talent to get another push. Her style is pretty technical though so hopefully she can still go as well as she can now in a few years.
>>
>>1092911
Or they could give her a title run soon and help put over the new talent, actually make them earn a run at the belt.
>>
>>1090269
yeah after becky, banks, paige(again), charlottle(again), bayley etc

maybe 3 - 5 years time
>>
>>1092921
I'd like to see her beat whoever comes out of mania with the belt. Keep it a couple months then drop it at like summerslam. Saying that if she does get it I doubt she'll get to defend it at a big four PPV
>>
>>1092933
In theory she should have been soon but everyone is expecting runs from the NXT call ups. Then Paige just gets them for free if she's feeling it. Hopefully the bellas don't touch the belt anytime soon
>>
>>1092921
Yeah it's odd how the guys have to work for years to earn the right to get a title push. Yet divas like Paige and Charlotte show up their first month or so, and are given the Divas title. Paige won it her first fucking match on the main roster. They will probably end up putting the belt on Lana within the next few months, even though she has like no wrestling experience.
>>
>>1092941
Nikki's career could be over, and Brie fucking sucks.
>>
>>1092933
>Becky
>ever winning the title
Kek
>>
Looks like we got what we wanted!

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/712065330416201728
>>
>>1092955
Has Lana ever had a proper match on Raw?
>>
>>1092982
Nattie and Renee are such womanlets
>>
>>1092989
No. She has never wrestled. The Bella buster is the height of what she has done.
>>
>>1092982
The feud that has been hyped on all those shows such as Superstars and Main Event is going to be on the WM pre show right?
>>
>>1092982
Ayy. Glad she's not gonna be stuck doing nothing at least. She's going to easily be the best wrestler in that match.
>>
>>1092965
or Banks for that matter
>>
>>1092990
Canadians.
>>
>>1093009
I hope she outright humiliates Lana, who has no business in the ring
>>
>>1093004
I think theres enough people in that match to at least get on the main card.
>>
>>1093012
She's the chosen one along with Paige. She'll win it 5+ times.
>>
>>1093045
you think so? Can't fault her wrestling, its better than some, its her character i can't get behind
>>
>>1093078
Defintiely. I like her wrestling but her mic skills kinda suck. She's one of the most overrated people in WWE desu.
>>
>>1093078
She's got the reddit following that's enough to get you at least one title run
>>
>>1092636
>>1092714
Omg you can see her booty checks
>>
>>1093190
you mean squaredcircle(jerk) . Thats true actually, but if wwe listened to the IWC, Reigns wouldnt be anywhere near a title
>>
people talking about talent and dues in this thread as if they matter KEK
>>
>>1093515
Maybe one day.
>>
NATALYA HAS GREAT TITS
>>
>>1090269
just don't post her feet
>>
>>1095818
they're pretty nice
>>
>>1093029
Why is she even wrestling at all. Not like they are particularly hurting for women wrestlers anymore and she was over as a manager
>>
>natty will never domme you
>>
when she gets cut this summer do you think she'd be desperate enough to let me pay her to kick me in the sack
>>
>>1096672
Shes easily much better than most of the other women so shes not leaving that soon. At least she better not. Also they'll keep her around for Total Divas
>>
>>1098082
I think if she got more tv time she would grow on a lot of people. Shes not too great on the mic but good enough to get by and she can put on a decent match with almost anyone.
>>
I wouldn't mind if there was a Sasha program but I'm not sure if Sasha is a good enough talker as Nattie isn't great. I'd love a Becky one but one would have to turn heel for it to work.

Any other ideas?
>>
With titties like that, I thinks yes!
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 339x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 339x500px
>>
File: image.gif (642KB, 245x185px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
642KB, 245x185px
>>
File: image.jpg (251KB, 600x888px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 600x888px
>>
>>1098107
Sasha was good enough for it in NXT but now I doubt it
>>
>>1098124
What happened? I never really saw her do much in NXT other than the PPV matches which where pretty good. Could she talk well there?
>>
>>1098127
Yeah she was the future of the divas on nxt

She was over, good in the ring, good on the mic.

She comes to raw, does basically nothing she was fine at the rumble but all she can't talk anymore all she does is call herself the boss. Its weird, her mic work right now can't carry a feud at all.
>>
>>1098132
The only real option then would be Charlotte but we just had that or paige for the 5th time. Until someone turns I don't think we're getting a good feud
>>
> that feel when no grizzled, WM13-esque heel Natalya that breaks divas bodies apart with submissions

I feel like she's almost too nice to play a heel, but she's getting older and I don't know how long she'll be relevant as a face.
>>
>>1098184
Shes definitely a natural face but I could see a brutal heel Nattie work great. Would actually need to win some big matches as a face first though cause otherwise she's not really a threat. Shes already got the heel gear aswell
>>
>>1098127
>>1098132

I don't know why, but Sasha has regressed on the main roster. She wasn't phenomenal, but in NXT she could put on great matches and was a reasonably good talker.

On the main roster, she can't talk at all, her ring work is sloppy and really boring, and what character she had is totally gone. She's just a weird tweener diva character.

The funny thing is she'll still go over at Mania for some reason.
>>
>>1098190
I won't mind Sasha going over if she stops this tweener shit and goes full heel. I'd still rather Becky win it though
>>
>>1098190
>I don't know why, but Sasha has regressed on the main roster.

Yeah that's what I'm saying I don't get it at all. Maybe change of environment or something
>>
>>1098194
Lame booking has something to do with it. She was thrown into Team Bad where her heel persona was kinda smothered, then they started trying to be female New Day which was shitty. Meanwhile Charlotte and (to a lesser extent) Becky were having meaningful storylines around the divas title.

I'm hoping Sasha goes back heel after winning the title, she is best as a mean, vicious bitch.
>>
>>1098199
I think they saw how popular she was and decided she can't be face.
>>
>>1098193

Becky should win. She has the history, she's never held a title, she's been cheated and robbed out of the title on numerous occasions, it makes all the sense in the world for the babyface to win and get a Wrestlemania moment.

It's a tricky situation because someone is going to lose at their first Wrestlemania, but I'd rather it be the tweener and the heel instead of your top babyface in the division.
>>
>>1098199

Sasha was doing skits with New Day and coming out in penguin costumes while Becky and Charlotte were having one of the most compelling and mature feuds in the Divas division that I've ever seen.

She was just shoved into this title picture because she's over.
>>
>>1098190
>>1098199
Her gimmick has changed zero on the main roster that's not helping, Becky keeps adding to her gimmick even nature girl has changed hers a bit but Sasha hasn't.
>>
>>1098206
Well that's the logical conclusion but It takes a lot for wwe to deviate from their plans which I believe was Sasha going over.
>>
>>1098202
Do you mean
>can't be heel?

I agree, WWE is stupid like that and doesn't realise it's okay to have a heel who people like.

>>1098211
She has but not for the better. In NXT she bullied Becky and Bayley, on the main roster she twerks with New Day.
>>
>>1098218
Yeah I meant can't be heel mb
>>
>>1098211
Shes the only woman I've disliked more as she's moved over. The new Charlotte character is great.
>>
>>1098208
And now people are realising that she's not actually over in the main roster. They just barely saw her on it and assumed it would be like her NXT persona.
>>
>>1098224
>>1098238
samefag.
>>
>>1098242
I always forget to do it in one post on mobile cause you can't see the thread and type at the same time. My bad.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.