[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Hulk Hogan a bad person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

Is Hulk Hogan a bad person?
>>
Don't know him personally but theres alot of stories abiut him having a huge ego
>>
>>1089118
No, but Terry Bollea is.
>>
No, he took down the evil Gawker
>>
>>1089118
He literally just went over
>>
anything wrong he's ever done has been redeemed by burying Gawker
>>
gawker
>>
>>1089118
Depends.
Using his political backstage power to keep others down in 80s WWF and 90s WCW was really shitty of him. As were his antics in the feud with Michaels. I dunno about the TNA run, but I don't believe any good came from it. But other than that, I've only heard good things about him since the return to WWE in 2002.
Basically, he's a good person until you put him in any position of power over others.
>>
>>1089155
Don't forget the racist shit

It's one thing to prefer your daughter be with a man of her race. But when you start going "nigger" this and "nigger" that to express that preference, then that's too far
>>
>>1089167
Back to tumbla as
>>
>>1089176

Tell your mom about this conversation
>>
>>1089118
Well, at least nigga isn't a total hypocrite. If he hates you, he hates you. Period.
>>
>>1089118
yes.
>>
He hates niggers, chinks, and spic like a true american
>>
>>1089118

No one's perfect.
>>
File: 1458349139904.png (21KB, 472x203px) Image search: [Google]
1458349139904.png
21KB, 472x203px
>>1089118
He is a real American and a feminist fighting for the rights of everyone, he is a good man
>>
>>1089122
Underrated post.
>>
>>1089194
>Not a hypocrite
>If he hates you he hates you
>One of the most well know two-faces
>>
>>1089269
Not really, it was the obvious post to make. I almost made that post word for word but thought it was just too obvious.
>>
>>1089120
Pretty much this. Almost everyone who knows him says he's a huge asshole.
>>
>>1089167
>it's okay to be racist if you hide it

Maybe all the people saying this are more racist than he is.
>>
>>1089118
Yes. He's a dishonest, egotistical racist.
>>
>>1089403
>racist.
Blizz plz.
>>
>>1089118

Fucking his bets mates wife? Yes I think that counts as being a bad person.

Hogan has done many horrible fucking things in his time. He's a cunt.
>>
>>1089410

Should read "Fucking his best mates wife? Yes I think that counts as being a bad person."
>>
>>1089409
Who?
>>
>>1089410

Hulk is an asshole but he didn't cheat. His friend (who blackmailed him) was the one that set his wife up with him. It was an open relationship.
>>
>>1089417
>being friends with a cuck
Fucking Hogan. You're only as good as the company you keep.
>>
>>1089417

But still, why would you fuck your best mates wife even if it was "ok"? I guess some people have no morals.

It can only turn out one way.
>>
>>1089421
>It can only turn out one way.
Being secretly filmed and then suing a website for $115m?
>>
He used to be a very noble person. But he slowly got more and more spiteful since the Mega-Powers went apart. You could see it in his eyes the very moment he told Macho Man to get his finger out of his face - that was when he realized the pattern of betrayal that began in the Minnesota territory. Every time he wanted to build a solid foundation for Hulkamania, one between brothers, the other side of the dumbbell weight always fell off, and why should he keep the other side in balance when he's busy body-slamming giants? He knew that even if he did it all by himself, it would only add to the accusation that he was just the right gay guy in the right place at the wrong time.

That's why he did what he did in WCW. Taking over was not an act of revenge, it was an act of vindication. He thought he earned the right to take whatever he wanted.

Sometimes he has offered peace or settled differences since the fateful day in 1996, but it's only a truce. Every once in a while the "black heart" of Hollywood Hogan brandishes another can of spray-paint.

But I think it's the duty of Hulkamaniacs to forgive him. Maybe he was right anyway. Maybe Savage, Warrior, and Vince really were just losers, begging to take something away from the Immortal one. All I know is that we must continue to spread the word of the Three Demandments of training, saying your prayers and eating your vitamins.
>>
>>1089118
hulk hogan = wrestling legend
hollywood hogan = piece of shit
terry bollela = garbage human
>>
I think hes a regular guy who gets examined under a microscope because he's famous, and people are disappointed that the man is different from the character he plays on tv
I met him once in person and he was very friendly to me anyway
>>
>>1089835
Did he call you brother?
>>
>>1089118
Find someone who has anything nice to say about him.

Hard mode:
>As a person, not a performer

Impossible Mode:
>and who isn't Brutus Beefcake
>>
>>1089118
Hes a piece of shit irl from what I hear
>>
>>1089122
>>1089769
What did Terry do?
>>
>>1089841
he did in fact, call me brother
>>
>>1089843
Horice Hogan
>>
>>1089167
aye nigga, shut up.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.