[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a Real, Honest, estimated ranking of Bret Hart as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nk54y3EERi1uov5yro1_500.png (319KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk54y3EERi1uov5yro1_500.png
319KB, 500x375px
Can we have a Real, Honest, estimated ranking of Bret Hart as an all around performer please. All things considered.

>Wrestling Ability
>Look
>Promo Skills
>Charisma

Bret Hart is probably somewhere between the top 30 and top 50 wrestlers of all time.
>>
The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.
>>
Wrestling Ability: 9
Look: 7
Promo Skills: 7
Charisma: 7

I'd say he's pretty damn good, but not the best there is.
Considering he held his own against the likes of Michaels and Austin, I'd say his mic skills are actually kind of effective.
>>
>wrestling ability

Has some of the best matches of all time with HBK, Bulldog and Austin. Could work with anyone and make it look good (even Diesel). Perfect selling, psychology- everything looked real and perfect- he really was the excellence of execution.

>Look

Perfect look for his style. Big men aren't good technically and that was Brets biggest strength.. He was suitably muscular and handsome without looking like some nonthreatening pretty boy .

>Promo Skills

People say he wasn't that great but he still came up with a GOAT catchphrase that defined him- and his heel promos in 1997 were top tier, shitting on America and HBK. He never did bad promos or overtalked. He was usually concise and said what needed to be said. Anvil was the mad one in the Hart foundation.

>Charisma

The Hirman was 'cool' and didn't really need to be overly charismatic like Savage or Piper. He was so good in the ring that playing it cool was all he needed. And he really did look and act like the ultimate cool guy- always handing out his glasses to a little kid during his entrance.

Overall a 10/10 superstar.
>>
>>1089291
Stop living pay check to pay check
>>
>>1089298
See>>1089297
>>
>>1089047

If Shawn Michaels wasn't such a shit human being no would even care about Brett Cuck
>>
>>1089300

Thanks bro

>>1089297

U wot
>>
>>1089312
>brett cuck is mad because he knows its true
>>
>>1089312
>BH: I really didn’t enjoy anything. If I had to sum up what one thing I did like I would probably say wrestling Sting. Sting was a class guy, just a first rate guy. Great guy to work with. Great guy to talk to. Great guy to hang out with. A real friend. No ego. Never saw any ounce of ego. Just a team player all the way and I always had a lot of respect for him. He really made coming to work fun. When I look back today I just have mounds of respect for Sting. When I watch some of our matches back they were actually pretty good. Considering we had absolutely no direction. Absolutely no storyline. Nothing made any sense. He was always able to make sense of the most stupid stuff that Bischoff could come up with. I just have so much respect for the fact he was there as long was and he just was a guy… you never forget guys like Sting. He was just there every day. Showed up for work and did the best he could every night. He made a real difference to guys like me in the dressing room that almost lost hope working there.

18+
>>
Wrestling ability: 10
Look: 8
Promo skills: 7
Charisma: 7
>>
File: ihnQpKO.png (152KB, 479x347px) Image search: [Google]
ihnQpKO.png
152KB, 479x347px
>>
>>1089338
Now thats not very nice isn't it?
>>
>>1089335
Yeah I'm a massive hart mark and I'll agree with you. I think the this settles it.
>>
File: 032706_Meh_slide.jpg (56KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
032706_Meh_slide.jpg
56KB, 300x400px
>>1089335
>>1089291

Since when is being technical and "safe" enough to give you a 10? He was good, but not great. For you to be great in the ring you have to entertain me and this poor son of a bitch never really did.
>>
>>1090984
Kurt Angle never entertained me

Better tell that olympic gold medalist that he isn't a 10/10 in the ring
>>
>>1089047
all time greatest workers ranked IMO are
1. chirspen wah
2. bret heart
3. eddie guerrero
4. kurt angle
5. brock lesnar
6. mr perfect
7. chris jerico
8. lance storm
9. aj styles
10. daniel bryan
the only thing that let him down was that he couldn't suck vince's cock better then HBK and he wasen't as charismatic as randy savage, HBK, rowdy roddy piper or even hulk hogan unfortuently
>>
>>1090984
If you were never entertained by even ONE match of Bret's, that says a lot more about your [shit] taste than it does him
>>
>>1089047

>Wrestling ability
A few technicians have been better than him but that makes him an 8 or 9 already, Psychology brings it to a 10.

>Look
he looked badass. Not the most attractive face, if that matters. I'd say solid 7. maybe an 8.

>Promo skills
same rating as the look. Never the best in the company. Austin, Foley, Rock, and sometimes Shawn were better. but he always conveyed his character well. That pissed off promo in the cage is based.

>Charisma
definite 8.

totally one of the best who's been "The guy", even though it didn't last long. He apparently took himself too seriously backstage though, not wanting to put people over.
>>
>>1091037
>Mr perfect

My nigga.
>>
>>1091037

>Lesnar

He isn't that great a worker. Mostly gets over on his look.
>>
>>1091037
I'd swap Bork and Bryan, as well as Jericho and Styles. the top 3 might be on point though.
>>
>>1091037
> Lesnar & Jericho on a Top 10
> above Bryan, Storm & Styles

m8...
>>
>>1091037
>No HBK

Into the trash it goes...
>>
>>1091037

>Greatest workers list
>No Shawn or Cesaro

WEW WEW WEW LAD
>>
File: 2203_1_full.jpg (9KB, 229x229px) Image search: [Google]
2203_1_full.jpg
9KB, 229x229px
>>1091007
Well than you don't know what you are watching. HBK vs. Angle at mania in the RAW vs Smackdown match or whatever is top 10.
>>
>>1091037
>Eddie Guerrero

Holy shit dude really. He's even more overrated than Bret. Dude isn't even in the top 50.
>>
>>1091172
Of course I've been entertained by some of his matches. Perfect for the IC strap, his first KOTR matches to name a few. He always needed to be in the ring with another great performer for it to even be watchable though. Guys like HBK can make a 60 year old Hogan look good and the match entertaining. Bret was never great he just thought he was...
>>
>>1091311
same to you

Bret vs Austin and Bret vs Diesel were also top 10-15
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.