[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Public Service Announcement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

Support your local wrestling territories.
>>
>>1088993
While you're correct you are liable to have angry autistic people furiously type /outlaw/ at you for this post
>>
>>1088993
no
>>
>>1088993
lel is that Manu below the photo of Mr. Ass?
>>
>>1089013
Idk. Shannon Moore wrestles for them. Chris Masters shows up sometimes.

>the state of Billy Gunn
>>
File: Untitled.png (53KB, 168x116px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
53KB, 168x116px
>>1088993
>that time Teddy and Booker formed a tag team
>>
>>1088993
/asp/ie here: how do i into local wrestling?

I'm a competitive martial autist and I do combat choreography for minor productions, so this would be right up my alley.
>>
>>1089087
go to your local wrestling school and train, that should get the ball rolling.
>>
>>1089091
How do I track that down? I've done actual folk- and free-style wrestling, but I've never seen a place for stage fighting soap operas.
>>
>>1088993
CZW, fuck yeah
>>
>>1089099
where do you live? I could probably help track down the biggest name's wrestling school in your area

their camps are usually around 3-5k to get in the door though
>>
>>1089106
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2oddoaJLY

this is my local wrestling scene. the guy in the camo shorts and the guy with the furry boots are two guys i went to school with.
>>
>>1089121
oh jesus, you're fucking lucky to be in pennsyltucky

Chikara Wrestle Factory
1313 Linden Street
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Phone: (610) 770-7316

you'll get trained by disciples of Quackenbush who is one of the best advocates for pro-wrestling going today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A1VpPXy4ws

dude is based as fuck

people who have come out of Chikara recently are Cesaro (was trained before Chikara) and Luke Harper (known in /wwe/ as HarpGOAT becuase he's the best big man in the business). And if you like the theatrical element of wrestling there's no better stage than Chikara.

let us know if you pursuit it.
>>
File: image.jpg (257KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257KB, 960x960px
>>
>>1089135

Go anon it's always a great time
>>
>want to see live wrestling but not a loser, also know 0 people who would want to go see wrestling
Feels bad
>>
>>1089138

Anon who the fuck cares.
Just go

Don't not have a good time cause what other people might think
>>
>>1089121
I'm training right now in PA. I won't post the promotion because I've been on 4chan long enough to know better.
>>
>>1089141
Same guy, just wanted to let you two
>>1089130
>>1089121
Know that Chikara's in Philly now.
>>
>>1089144
shit when did that happen?

left philly 5 years ago for the PNW

>tfw WA doesn't let indy shows happen unless they rent an ambulance so the only promotion in seattle is 60% tumblrwhale-burlesque as a loophole
>>
>>1089146
A couple years ago iirc
>tfw I can go to and eventually wrestle for all the tri-state (PA, MD, NJ) promotions where we draw pretty reputable wrestlers
My trainer was trained by and still friends with Steve Blackman who had his own MMA school in Harrisburg for awhile.
>>
>>1089139
I don't have fun going to events alone.
>>
>>1089135
>all these manlets
looks more like COMPACT Pro Wrestling
>>
>>1089135
These guys are all tiny as fuck. The only big guys are the bottom right, and maybe top left?

Seriously that black guy looks small as fuck.
>>
>>1089138
>>1089139
>>1089153
Fucking singles policies
>>
>>
>>1089154
>>1089158
Idk. Apparently the afro guy is 6'5"
>>
>>1088993

I think I recognise Billy Gunn and Colt Cabana, who are the rest, anyone good?
>>
File: SoWMatches1.jpg (252KB, 850x956px) Image search: [Google]
SoWMatches1.jpg
252KB, 850x956px
>tfw your on the card
>>
Add me on Skype
Becly_mann

PLs come to my show, I'm going to be the first heavyweight champion to have posted on 4chan
>>
>>1089347

bexley_mann

Indies in Los Angeles
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 552x774px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 552x774px
>>
File: 1198450021_3.jpg (29KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1198450021_3.jpg
29KB, 300x200px
>>1089351
>Indies in Los Angeles

Do you get paid with fat women?
>>
>>1089392
>Nigga Taker
kek
>>
On my way to a local show now, Atlanta Wrestling Entertainment. Been following them foe about a year, Jimmy Rave is the champ and we regularly get some guys from NXT, RoH, and others. Kimber Lee recently joined the top heel stable and Sami Callahan will be at the next show. Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, and Doc Gallows have all wrestled for them in the last year.
>>
>>1089013
No, that's Dru Skills
>>
>>1089910
I forgot to mention TNA people like Gunner passing through and Marti Belle being a regular. Also, Marti Belle tounched me.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.