[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about him? Could he still have a good run if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How do you feel about him?
Could he still have a good run if he ditched the paint? I think he's talented enough – smooth as fuck, like a more driven Orton in-ring and great promos.
Or is he too stubborn and/or fucked his chances entirely?

Do you even feel pity for him, anymore?
>>
no he's horrible
>>
Stardust is bad hopefully his next gimmick will be better
>>
Cody is great and anyone who disagrees didn't watch WWE before he became stardust

They had a chance to capitalize on him dropping the stardust gimmick and they failed, so at this point who knows what will happen
>>
>>1088551
I pity the hell out of him. Cody is damn talented, but they're not doing anything good with him. I just want him to be involved in something. I don't think he needs to ditch the Stardust gimmick to make it happen, either. There's plenty he can do as the character.
>>
>>1088590
This. He might never be WHC, but this guy could the IC/USC standard bearer. You know, what Cena spent his last title run doing? Or what Undertaker is as "the measuring stick" of the WWE? That could be Cody in the mid-card, instead of calling Jericho back to save us ever 6 months.
>>
What is the highlight of his career? I can't remember much really his tag team with ted dibiase and feud with dx? his feud with goldust maybe
>>
>>1088612
Battleground 2013
>>
>>1088620
Take a shower beato richie
>>
File: goldie.jpg (19KB, 251x303px) Image search: [Google]
goldie.jpg
19KB, 251x303px
I liked it when him and goldust were tag team champs in 2013. Consistently the best part of RAW for months.
>>
>>1088551
I was just recently thinking about how if he ditched the gimmick and went to a more serious persona, he could make a very awesome champ. I'd love to see a more aggressive Cody Rhoades up against guys like Rollins and Styles. The match with Zayn recently was probably the best one that night.
>>
>>1088551
poor mic skills, great in ring performer
>>
His dedication to the character is impressive. Too bad he's not even remotely over. I'd like to see him turn face but retain the Stardust character. Or maybe have it as an alter ego he summons on special occasions, like Finn's demon.
>>
>>1089439
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3T0YFtlW_U
>>
>>1088913
>he could make a very awesome cham

desu at numerous points during Seth's reign I wished Cody was in his place
He's a much better talker and has keener character intricacies
>>
>>1090003
And NOTHING was done with that promo.

What a waste.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.