[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else think the WWE has ruined the Superkick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: superkick.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
superkick.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
A lot of the roster use it and 95% of the time it's a 2 count it's like watching an indy show.
>>
Yes I hate it they basically turned it into DDT
>>
>>1087686
>>1087688
it's what the superkick deserves. it's ddt tier.
>>
>>1087690
Well Taker is a supernatural charter so him kicking out of anybody finish isn't a big stretch, I have more of a problem with Ziggler doing it all the time more than the Usos considering he goes for a pin off it all the time and acts surprised when he gets a 2,
>>
back in the early 90s everyone thought the super kick was lame as fuck. It wasnt until later that people started jerking off to
>>
>>1087686
Wouldn't have a problem if the people who did it did it well.
Usos are terrible and they slap the thighs way too loud
Ziggler's looks really bad and he misses the mark clearly sometimes
Rusev and Harper kill it tho
>>
>>1087694
ziggler beats jobbers with a superkick some the time. the usos do it because of the young bucks.
>>
List of people who do it well
>rusev
>ADR
>harper
List of people who make it look weak as fuck and should stop doing it
>ziggler
>usos
>>
>>1088039
KO should stop as well. Which is weird, because he's a better wrestler than any of those guys, and he's kinda "that dude who's shape doesn't hinder him". But when he to superkick he looks like a potato falling off-balance.
>>
>>1087686
superkick
ddt
suicide dive

all ruined
>>
>kick to the head
>anything special

Doesbt help that Ziggles is mishitting most of the times
>>
>>1087688
DDT was ruined as well though
>>
The Young Cucks ruined it.
>>
Excuse me faggot, Ziggler does a great super kick + zig zag combo
>>
>>1090369
this
>>
>>1090230
Yeah, that's the point he was making.
>>
>>1087686
The super kick was always at this level, it wasn't until Shawn Michaels special snowflaked it for a while that it was anything but a signature move, at best.
>>
Sweet Chin Music is to the >chin
superkick is to the midsection
>>
>>1090975
Except you have idea what you're talking about
>>
>>1090380
>>1090369
His form is fucking awful, fuck off.
>>
>>1087686
the superkick is only acceptable when it is used as a counter or out of nowhere. using any kind of buildup before it kind of kills it
>>
> OP has never watched a Rockers match
>>
I'd be fine with it if it was just like a pocket move certain wrestlers use sort of like a cheep shot to pick up a nice win once and a while, but when its just overused and expected it gets stale

kinda like the spear

then again I may just be picky cause I love unique signature moves like the 619 and the kek ass cobra
>>
>>1090380
Jesus, it's a fucking mule kick
>>
at least the shining wizard is safe
>>
>>1091195
>I'd be fine with it if it was just like a pocket move certain wrestlers use
No that's exactly what's wrong with it
>>
>>1088042
no, KO can keep his Superkick
>>
>>1091195
Funny how Edge's spear is an instant ko but big show's is nothing.

>>1090364
>>1088039
Usos do superkick+splash combo, what's wrong with it
>>
>>1087686
The only people that should keep doing superkicks in the wwe are Harper and Del rio they both do the crisp as fuck and aren't manlets so add power behind them.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.