[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cesaro Returning Soon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Cesaro is being advertised for returning to action in Amsterdam April 15th.

http://pbandsports.sportsblog.com/posts/14345842/wwe--cesaro-returning-soon-.html
>>
who cares

>cesaro wont neutralize the undertaker at WM

fuck it all
>>
Cesaro 4 IC Champ

>>1087451
Flush yourself shithead
>>
>>1087450
they're just going to put him in a feud with stardust or someone so i don't know how much i should look forward to it
>>
>>1087452
learn how to read dumb fuck
>>
>>1087454

He was supposed to feud with Stardust leading up to Survivor series, but when he got injured Titus O'Neal filled in that spot.
>>
>>1087457
>>1087461
Dummkopfs the pair of you
>>
>its actually cesaro running in and not cena to help shane
>>
>>>/r/eddit fags
>>
>>1087524

Fuck you, doucher. Cesaro brings at least one new move to every match.
>>
He could've been the face of wwe if he wasn't born in such a shit hole country
>>
>>1087545
Switzerland is a GOAT country Amerifat pleb
>>
>>1087552
Nothing goat about a shit country who is run by women
>>
>>1087552

He's got a point though. The guy is from fucking Switzerland of all fucking places. Sounds like a damn Paper Mario level.
>>
>>1087554
>>1087555
You guys aren't exactly dispelling the unflattering stereotypes about Americans
>>
>>1087559

I make fun of America all the time. I'm perfectly fine criticizing shit. Grown ass folk understand what jokes are. Switzerland can take a joke, you can't.
>>
>>1087565
I understand that jokes are supposed to be funny
>>
>>1087568

It's not about whether or not you think I'm funny, it's about whether or not you can realize that most people in the world don't freak out over jokes because that's fucking dumb.
>>
>>1087570
maybe he was making a joke about american stereotypes and you're the one freaking out
>>
>>1087572
No I am infallible
>>
But now that a huge chunk of the lockerroom is missing, suspended or injured, maybe this is the time for the fabled Cesaro push
>>
>>1087450
Can't wait to see him performing on main event and superstars
>>
So hyped.
>>
File: 1441734327402.jpg (139KB, 1211x1525px) Image search: [Google]
1441734327402.jpg
139KB, 1211x1525px
>>1087450
Oh boy! Imagine that pop!

Can't wait.
>>
>>1087601
>Worst Case Scenario he just beats up Kalisto for the US title and holds onto it until Cena comes back
>Best Case Scenario after a warm up feud AJ and KO feud and AJ wins the belt and Cesaro and him an amazing series of matches in a feud for the IC title
>>
>>1087450
Im 99% sure the crowd has forgotten who Cesaro is. Only people who remember him are the "reddit section" autist
>>
I hope Styles next feud is with Cesaro
>>
>>1087552
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/fears-over-rise-in-horse-sex-abuse-in-switzerland-a6751841.html
Literally full of horse fuckers.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.