[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Samoans the jews of wrestling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Muh Samoan pride.png (7KB, 571x88px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Samoan pride.png
7KB, 571x88px
Are Samoans the jews of wrestling?
>>
>>1084819
Paul Heyman isn't Samoan.
>>
>>1084819
What could they (Roman's daddy especially) have to complain about?
>>
>>1084824
WWE isn't behind Roman enough.
>>
this was after A+ player cashed in
>>
>>1084824
That was after Wrestlemania 31, when Roman was supposed to walk out champ but Vince changed his mind and make Rollins cash out the MITB, the Samoan Mafia leader went nuts and wanted to kick Vince's ass
>>
remove samoa
>>
This makes me wonder, how is Reigns as a person? I've never heard anything about him on the dirt sheets, no heat on him, no compliments, nothing, it's like he comes, talks to nobody, does his job and leaves
>>
>>1084868
I've seen a couple of accounts of him coming off like a dick. One instance was some people saw him and Bray Wyatt at the gym (separately) and Bray was real cool and said hi, took pics, etc. And Roman wouldn't even look at them.
>>
>>1084868
no one complains about their position in the wwe except for cm phil. I'm sure everyone wants to be wwe champion but if they don't get the chance, they really don't care because it's basically a fake title, and i'm sure they're all getting paid bretty good
>>
>>1084868
One anon on here the other day said that he met reigns at an airport and said that he was a pretty cool guy
>>
>>1084875
>no one complains about their position in the wwe except for cm phil.

>Zack Ryder
>Dolph Ziggler

Pretty sure Cody and Heath have made fleeting complaints, too.
>>
>>1084868
he likes to call strangers virgins >>1084460 so basically he is an /asp/ poster tier piece of shit
>>
Anoa'vey
>>
>>1084819
Samoans are the biggest marks in the world
>>
>>1084868
Every interview he's given since last year's Royal Rumble has had him come off like an entitled dickhead who's bought into his own hype
>>
>>1084896
cody's cool, but sometimes he comes across as a loyal company guy in real life. which sucks, considering he's still in the midcard limbo
>>
>>1087808
Cody is a total stooge for the company which is a real shame considering it doesn't give a fuck about him
>>
>Hmm, I wonder how a fat bitch like Nia Jax got signed...
>Look it up on wiki
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKUMV_YXCGw
>>
>>1084868
Let's see
>Said he's a better worker and looker than John Cena despite in kayfabe being face and not feuding with Cena because of the comparisons he was given
>Called Seth and Dean Journeymen which if you look up means he called them dedicate but mediocre performers
>Says the fans who don't like hate their lives and they have no idea what it means to be a wrestler
>Despite wrestling not being his first career choice.
Guy sounds like your average /asp/ie poster
>>
>>1087878
Honestly I think WWE just hates the Sons of a Son of a Plumber.
Gold Dust never achieved much and is now currently in some retarded story line with Truth
Cody never amounted to much and then became le so randum Star Dust
>>
>>1087886
Both of the Rhodes boys are pretty decorated but they've been completely wasted since they were broken up.

Should've never turned heel. Especially for a fucking USOS feud of all things.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.