[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is someone playing wwe 2k16? How will your universe? In mine,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: wwe jhon cena sugoi.jpg (34KB, 288x604px) Image search: [Google]
wwe jhon cena sugoi.jpg
34KB, 288x604px
Is someone playing wwe 2k16?
How will your universe?

In mine, seth rollings is the champion, regained the title by defeating Triple H and defended the title against Shamus in past events, then took a vacation to tour california, you can feel the hatred of all for not wanting to defend his title at SummerSlam, while others fighters are fighting in summerslam to see who will be the number one contender and thus defeat the member of authority, Seth Rollings . Roman Reigns is being attacked and even bullyed by the wyatt family members, but especially by erick rowan who is obcessed with defeat and even remove Roman Reigns from the roster . Chriss Jericho attacked Dolph Ziggler after injuring AJ Styles, he decided that he should be the "show off" of the WWE, but was defeated by Ziggler. Finally John Cena returned from his injury, only to be attacked by Stardust, who can not stand the attention and prominence of Cena. Once finished Summerslam, the number one contender will be announced.
>>
why is BMJ stuck working with Cody

I dont like your universe
>>
File: wwe dean v_v.png (176KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
wwe dean v_v.png
176KB, 424x318px
>>1084595
ugh.
>>
>>1084593
I've got like 300 hours in universe.
>Women's champion is Becky
>WWE WHC is my own caw, currently in his 10th month
>Tag champs are Jeri-Show
>US champion is Ambrose
>IC champion is AJ Styles

Reigns has been demoted to jobber, Seth is upper midcard and HarpGOAT is a main eventer. World title scene has been him and Daniel Bryan for a bit now. Cena put over my Caw, dropping the US title to him in the process ,and hasn't been seen since.
>>
File: wwe seth ambrs.gif (3MB, 501x280px) Image search: [Google]
wwe seth ambrs.gif
3MB, 501x280px
>>1084632
Congratulations bro! your universe looks very interesting, i'll love to see if Seth can win that rivalry
>>
>>1084652
I do plan to give him a world title run eventually
>>
1 8 +
+
>>
>>1084593
Source of anime/vg?? image
>>
File: YourIdeas.jpg (25KB, 300x328px) Image search: [Google]
YourIdeas.jpg
25KB, 300x328px
>>1084593

>>1084632
Not as Trash but fuck your created wrestler and and Jeri-Show
>>
>>1084955
Drink bleach
>>
>>1084774
Image searching for like a couple mins says Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai!
>>
Universe mode is shit
>>
Bray defeated Seth for the whc but Seth got it back next month

Prime time players beat the new day

Ryback got the ICT off cena

Ambrose is in a friendly feud with Bret hart

The ayy lmao alien beat Donal trump for the world meme title
>>
>still downloading a torrent at pathetic speeds due to pathetic seeding
Truly rasslefags are the worst people.
>>
>>1084965
Okay kiddo.
>>
I still play SvR 2011 Universe sometimes. Undertaker was truly the king of Smackdown then.
>>
>>1084632
>tfw still waiting for that entrance theme injector
gonna be based having the jerishow theme and a few others as well as making MEM
>>
Well Today on Universe SmackDown, The ascension has become the number one contenders for the tag championship. Zack Ryder beat the shit out of his rival Luke Harper.
Randy Orton beat his rival the US champ, Seth Rollins. And Daniel Bryan won a fatal four way against r-truth,Mark Henry and Ryback. Basically, nothing.
>>
>>1085942
Worthless cunt.
>>
>>1084632
What's the name and finisher of your caw?
>>
>>1087653
I called him Kenny

Finishers are a crucifix powerbomb and a dragon sleeper. He also has the gory neckbreaker and Irish curse for signature moves.
>>
why's Roman only 90 in this game even tho he's supposed to be made look strong
>>
>>1087662
The worst of it hadn't started by early 2015. He'll be 95 this year I bet.
>>
>>1087682
No
>>
>>1084593
Why did they take so much player option customization out of 2k16 compared to 14? That made me super angry.Why did they remove so many match modes?
Is 16 any better in that regard?
>>
>>1087768
Yes. Most of the matches and stuff are back.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.