[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why spend hundreds of thousands of dollars signing him if you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 1

File: 0288316001451972710_filepicker.jpg (2MB, 2534x2075px) Image search: [Google]
0288316001451972710_filepicker.jpg
2MB, 2534x2075px
Why spend hundreds of thousands of dollars signing him if you're gonna bury the guy after a month?
>>
>work for the biggest wrestling company on the planet
>get big exposure
>travel the world
>get paid a shitload of money to do what you love

Also, how is he buried? Kill yourself please.
>>
>>1083758
How is he buried?
>>
>>1083768
lose weight
>>
>>1083758
What thought process lead you to the conclusion that AJ is buried?
>>
>>1083774
>kissless virgin who still doesn't understand the term buried detected
>>
>>1083779
He didn't win the world title within a month
>>
They just gutted their biggest rival of a lot of their top talent, including perhaps their biggest star. He's old, he can't talk that well and he's one of the smallest guys they've had in years, in terms of both height and build. Most of their casual audience has no reason to connect with him. I'm sure they'll build him to be something eventually, but right now he doesn't really offer much apart from fun matches, and they're keeping him from performing in NJPW.
>>
>>1083789
are you fucking stupid!?
Aj styles is the best performer and has the best promos ever. He should be wwe champion right now if it wasn't that fucking old senile ass vince
>>
>>1083789
I'm sure they'll try to build him after mania though creative has been doing really bad lately
>>
>>1083772
He didn't eliminate everybody from the Royal Rumble and win the WWE WHC within 10 seconds of his debut.
>>
>>1083797
>and has the best promos ever.
Nope.

Back to woo.

>>1083758
He is not buried. Based Jericho is putting him over and help to hide AJ weak mic skills.
>>
>>1084172
your a stupid cunt who haven't even watch his NJPW or TNA promos. you dumb fuck
>>
>>1084174
All of those are weak to true GOAT mic guys like SCSA, Cena, Jericho and the like.
>>
>>1084178
john cena is fucknig trash.

And you should feel bad for liking a fruity pebble asshole
>>
How's he buried he beat Jericho at fastlane and.then he's gonna beat Jericho at mania. Retarded cuck
>>
>>1084196
You're fucking stupid. Jericho should've lost all of those matches because he's old and AJ styles is the new guy
>>
>>1084207
That works if it's a one-and-done to put over a new guy. In a feud, bad guy has to win (via cheating preferably) the small bouts to make him look strong/make the PPV wins mean more to really put AJ "crippler" Styles over.
>>
>>1084207
The sad part is I can't tell if you're being ironic or not
>>
>>1084235
no, you dumb fucker. Chris jericho put everyone he worked with over on all matches before

>>1084239
wtf are you talking about? Aj styles is the best wrestler in the wwe right now, and should had won or at least be in the mainevent picture
>>
>>1084244
don't you have a ryback thread to samefag on?
>>
>>1084247
>don't you have a ryback thread to samefag on?
Wtf are you talking about. Roidback is a fucking shit-meme wrestler
>>
>>1084244
>and should had won or at least be in the mainevent picture
Nope.
>>
>>1084244
Wow you're being fucking unironic. Wow

>>1084249
And its someone who doesn't like ryback too. What a typical fucking retard
>>
>>1083758

Him working with Jericho for a month or two is the equivalent of him being in NXT for a month or two. He's working with an active veteran who can show him the ropes, makes him look good and get him used to WWE style.

He will go over Jericho at Mania, then we'll either see him pursue the main-event scene (Unlikely) or he'll go after the IC title for a while (Potential feud with Owens?)

But he is far from buried.
>>
>>1084250
Yes, because he won the IWGP champion twice, and was in the biggest group in wrestling today retard.

>>1084254
Roidback can't even do shit he's has never been over is a shitty wrestler who would never survive anywhere other than the wwe
>>
>>1084260
>IWGP champion twice
Literally means nothing in WWE.

>the biggest group in wrestling today retard
Bunch of nobodies as far as WWE is concerned.
>>
>>1084259
Doubt he'll move into the main event since he's over and WWE want Roman to get cheered

He'll probably move onto Owens, that seems the most logical route for him. This is of course assuming that Owens actually wins his match at mania.

Genuinely the only other heels I can think of are Ryback after he wins the US title and Bray but I doubt he'll face either of them.
>>
>>1084263
>Literally means nothing in WWE.
That's not exactly true, they treat it like some sort of achievement because it's one of Brock's many accomplishments - they've mentioned it a decent amount of times on commentary for AJ

>Bunch of nobodies as far as WWE is concerned
they've been having Balor do his bullet club shtick for about 2 months now. they even have a Balor club.
>>
>>1084263
>Literally means nothing in WWE.
That's why JBL shilled it when he debuted retard fuck?

>Bunch of nobodies as far as WWE is concerned.
That's why john cena literally posted it on his instagram and they started Balor club? Dumb ass wwe sheeps
>>
>>1084268
Now that you mention it you are right however those are not enough to just straight jump him to the ME picture. Even Bryan had to work his way to even the midcard.

>>1084270

Cena posts about anime shit and Punk as well, doesnt means its a concern of WWE.
>>
>>1084278
Stupid dumb ass cena has been sources for Aj and shanes return now
>>
>>1084278
I agree, jumping him into the main event would have been dumb. They've booked him well so far and he's getting over, there can't really be any serious complaints with AJ in WWE so far. I would have maybe moved him onto Owens for mania but heel Jericho is decent.
>>
>>1084290
your a stupid idiot if you don't think he shouldn't be in the ME right when he started
>>
He's not buried yet... After he faces Cena, consider his career over.
WWE doesn't give a shit about money, they make tons of it anyways...
>>
>>1083758
>smark boner bait isn't WHC after 3 weeks
>OHMIGOD VINCE WHY YOU BURY?!?!?!

You fat faggots did the same thing with Fat Owens Fat. Calm down. No one cares about your indie darlings.
>>
>>1084293
Think of it like this, little Jimmy sees AJ at RR. The kids don't know this guy so why push him straight away. He will be in the ME picture sometime after summer slam probably
>>
>>1084356
I'm pretty sure that they have AJ to deny him to any other promotion and have no plans for him beyond midcard workhorse.

But what you're saying is silly. Let's imagine that WWE was going to give Styles a monster push. Little Jimmy sees AJ at the Rumble:

>"Wow, dad, why is everyone cheering this guy before he even sets in the ring?"

Flippy shit ensues.

>"Wow!"

AJ is made to look really really strong.

>"WOW! Now I understand why everyone cheered!"
>>
>>1084457
Does that mean there won't be any Joe vs. Styles on Vince's brand ever?
>>
>>1084315
> Styles
> indie
>>
>>1084290
>there can't really be any serious complaints with AJ in WWE so far.

I can think of "being mired in an endless Jericho program" & "not letting him use the Styles Clash" for a start...
>>
>>1087851
> TNA + NJPW
> indie
>>
>>1083758
>bury
How?
>>
>>1087856
Everything not WWE is indie scene kid, please have Sex and Consider picking up your Bible of Roman
>>
>>1087869
> please have Sex
> Consider picking up your Bible of Roman

Pick 1.
>>
>people fell for this low rate bait

Then again you're the same faggots who couldn't tell Dean Mark was a Seth Mark
>>
>>1083758
>spend hundreds of thousands of dollars signing him
$1.3M+ downside guarantee which is less than what they paid del rio to get that chicken skin mexican back
>>
Dude is old and has no charisma, no gimmick, and no appeal besides being a "good wrestler", which hardly matters at all.

Hope he gets squashed by Ryback.
>>
>>1083758
Its what WWE has always done
>>
>>1087869

Any promotion that has exclusive contracts with their talent isn't indie.
>>
>>1087926

That's just his ring psychology dumbass
>>
he's not buried

it's a slow burn

he'll get his shot if he plays his cards right
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.