[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seth Rollins killed the Icon. Sting retires 0-2 in his pay-per-view

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: sting.jpg (10KB, 236x212px) Image search: [Google]
sting.jpg
10KB, 236x212px
Seth Rollins killed the Icon. Sting retires 0-2 in his pay-per-view at WWE. WWE will eventually go the way of WCW if they keep injuring wrestlers to the point of retirement. I'm willing to admit yes Sting had been wrestling for 30 plus years. But this is getting depressing.
>>
>>1083528
http://www.foxsports.com/wwe/story/sting-retiring-from-wrestling-neck-injury-tmz-reports-031716

The link if anyone is calling bullshit
>>
LEGEND KILLER
>>
>blaming rollins for injuring a guy who shouldn't have been wrestling at all
>>
>>1083528
Based Seth
Thank you A+ player
>>
>>1083528
>getting a career ending injury on such a soft baby bump
based icon

As much as I think I liked Sting, having him off the big PPV's is a blessing if you ask me. He shouldn't have stayed around in TNA finger banging dixie for so long. What is the point of coming to the WWE so late when all of the interesting opponents for him are gone? Taker's streak was already over by the time he came in so it's not like there is any value in that match up. I feel like WWE signed Sting just so they could have him main event the Hall of Fame this year.

It's kind of a shame he never won a match, but it just goes to show what happens to idiots to decided to jerk off in TNA for too long. AJ must be thanking his god right now.
>>
>>1083528
>it's seth rollins fault wwe forced a literal corpse to wrestle
>>
It's not Seth's fault. It's not like Mysterio who literally killed a person by being a bad wrestler (if you consider spics to be people, that is), Seth just got unlucky that they put him in the ring with a pensioner who was held together by Q-tips.
>>
>>1083528
and people want Kurt Angle back in the WWE? Give me a fucking break.
>>
Sorry that he got injured, but glad I won't have to see him wrestle anymore.
>>
SIDF is in full force.
>>
>>1083625
>sting
>having a defense force
>>
Kinda sucks that just as I get back into wrestling Sting gets injured and then retires. He was my favorite wrestler when I was younger so its a bit of a bummer.
>>
>>1083630
60-year-old Sting isn't the Sting you remember.
>>
I don't disagree with anyone in this thread but the man has given his life to wrestling and he was decent in his prime so I at least wish Vince gave him ONE decent match so he could retire with some dignity.

Everything about the Sting vs. Seth setup and match was fucking awful. Just embarrassing and sad.
>>
If only be had joined wwe earlier instead of being baby. I liked sting, but he'd have multipile title reigns and a better career if he did. I still laugh at him losing to triple h.
>weird entrance
>weird run ins
>I beat your ass at your debut match, now shake my hand
>>
File: PrideOfBaghdad2_0020.jpg (114KB, 641x1039px) Image search: [Google]
PrideOfBaghdad2_0020.jpg
114KB, 641x1039px
Stings last match was the greatest end ever. It was like Rocky. It was so real because it was real. Struggling to his feet. The young champ coming to take the kill. Trying one last desperate attempt to get him.
And falling just short.
What an end. Like seeing the dying bull in front of the matador. Power and majesty fading away.
Marvellous! Far better than any 15 finisher spam fest. Or a hammer to the head in an obviously protected way.
>>
why did sting decide to wrestle in the wwe? they literally buried him.
>>
File: Untitled.png (16KB, 878x173px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
16KB, 878x173px
>>1083640

Fuck you
>>
The Vigilante Sting should have never pro wrestled in the WWE or atleast said no to laying down to HHH
>>
Sting sucked. Get over it.

Also he sold out, he deserved to get injured. Saying his whole life he'd never go to the WWF, then he finally shows up just to get his paycheck and job to Triple H. Such a man of principles for a vigilante right?
>>
>>1083687
Are you autistic beato ??
>>
But WE MISS ROLLINS, right guys?
>>
>>1083570

And I bet it wasn't Rollins's fault for breaking Cena's nose, right?
>>
>Sting wrestles for peanuts in TNA weekly shows for years and is perfectly fine
>wrestles to matches in the WWE and is forced to retire due to a career ending injury
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>1084600
he was decently paid in TNA
>>
>>1083528
Damn Sting used to be deezed
>>
The A+ player finishing what his dad started 20 years ago when he drove a tank to WCW
>>
>>1084677
everybody in wcw was on stupid amounts of juice.

Go back and watch some footage it is disturbing
>>
>>1083528
An unsafe worker with a baby dick. I would refuse to work with HHH's new butt buddy. Sting deserved better.
>>
>>1084703
>baby dick
That's just not true
>>
File: steiner.jpg (63KB, 1000x842px) Image search: [Google]
steiner.jpg
63KB, 1000x842px
>>1084684
I don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>1084703
5.5" is a pretty big dick
>>
>>1084706
Hi Seth
>>
>>1084708
It's painfully average
>>
>>1084708
>5.5" is a pretty big dick
Agreed
Sethfags unite
>>
>>1084710
False
>>
>>1083528
>Seth shooting Orton's legend killer gimmick

He really is Randy Boretwo.
>>
>>1084707
100% natty
>>
File: recordlow.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
recordlow.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>Ratings killer
>Overrated spot monkey
>Injury Prone
>Shit mic skills
>Injured a legend
>micro-dick
>whiny voice
>gimmick is being obnoxious
>big nose
>didn't draw a dime
>>
>>1084720
Funny how many of those also describe Triple Bitch.
>>
>>1083530
>Neck injury

I'd say he came out pretty well, considering what happened to the neck of the other guy that liked to come down from the ceiling on a rope, back in the day.
>>
>>1084723
Not him, but only like half of those describe him.
>inb4 Haitch has shit mic skills
>>
>>1084729
Hence why I said "many".
>>
>>1084734
>many
>half
>>
>>1084745
>Ratings killer
>Injury Prone
>micro-dick
>whiny voice
>gimmick is being obnoxious
>big nose
>didn't draw a dime
That's a lot more than half.
>>
>>1084751
>>Injury Prone
Not really
>>micro-dick
Removed on grounds of being kinda gay on your behalf
>>whiny voice
Only when he actually makes his voice whiny. His voice isn't innately whiny.
>>
>>1083528
Sting killed himself, by going far harder than a damn near 60 year old should! Those bumps he was taking in his match with Seth, was a bit much. Respect the guy for not half as single it, but he had to know he was old!
>>
Seth Rollins is fucking garbage

I imagine he gets major heat from everyone in the WWE aside from his sugar daddy triple gaitch for this.
>>
>>1083680
>using reddit
>>
File: Ismail_Enver_pasha.jpg (117KB, 537x762px) Image search: [Google]
Ismail_Enver_pasha.jpg
117KB, 537x762px
>>1084720
>armenian
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.