[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chances of this happening at Mania?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

Chances of this happening at Mania?
>>
Zero
>>
>>1082046
Who cares? No one gives a shit about the main title anymore.
>>
Pretty gud
>>
High
>>
>>1082046
>TFW Triple H will never marry the shovel
>TFW He will never divorce the shovel for his true love, the sledgehammer.
>>
>>1082046
Depends on how vince feels that day
>>
Is Triple H Shao Kahn and is Brock Lesnar Goro
>>
>tfw booking yourself to win the biggest Wrestlemania of all time
>>
File: 1455689706604.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1455689706604.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>1087439
>the biggest Wrestlemania of all time
quit drinking JBL's koolaid
>Wow, Maggle! This is the most intense match of all time! I know I just said that about the last match, but now that this match is happening, this is the greatest match of all time! WHATEVER IS HAPPENING AT THIS MOMENT IS THE BEST THING IN HISTORY MAGGLE!!!

Haitch's match isn't even the biggest match of the night (Shane vs Taker)
This Wrestlemania isn't even the biggest in the past five years
>WM XXX
>XXX hehe
>at the Silverdome
Austin is there
>Bryan Daniels double win
>Taker's streak ending
>>
>kevin owens gets put in a buried alive match vs bray
>bray loses and wyatts disband, bray disappears for a few months
>trips uses the shovel left from their match to beat reigns
>>
>>1082046

I would love it if they have a moment where HHH hits the Pedigree on Reigns and pins him, the ref counts to three but waves it off because Trip's feet were under the line. Then he pummels the ref and he and Roman fight dirty until the ref wakes up and I do not know how it ends. Only Vince really knows who gets the pin.
>>
>>1087477
It's the biggest wrestlemania of all time in reference to the number of people they think they're gonna draw (over 100k)
>>
File: 1455687035445.png (650KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1455687035445.png
650KB, 720x540px
>>1087494

who cares
>>
File: wwe.jpg (53KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
wwe.jpg
53KB, 630x420px
>>1082046
hell no babygirl, belllee that
>>
>>1082046
Nought. Roman is here to stay.
>>
File: worlds strongest shill.jpg (34KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
worlds strongest shill.jpg
34KB, 642x361px
>>1087733
sufferin succotash, tatter tot. at first, I didn't believe in you. but now, i believe that.
>>
>>1087481

Returns with no prior announcement at the Rumble with pale makeup and a zombified gimmick
>>
>>1087494
Other than Taker, HHH and Lesnar, no one else is a draw so how do they figure they'll draw over 100k people?
>>
>>1089325

Shane is a draw. He may not be a draw with the under-18 crowd, such as yourself, but he'll be a huge draw for anyone who saw his first run live.
>coast to coast
>elbow onto the announce table
>that fucking fall off the titantron
>the lesser known fall/elbow drop off the titantron onto someone (big show? wherever he went through "the stage" i.e. wooden panels)

his feud with Blackman was one of the best feuds of the Attitude Era outside the Austin-Trips-Rock trio
>>
>>1089364
>18+ meme

Shane IS a draw with me, but I'm saying he isn't a draw with the normie crowd which is the majority of those who will be tuning in. Actual wrestling fans contribute less than 40% of the showings at wrestlemania.
>>
>>1089364
i don't think there's ever been a more over move than coast to coast, except maybe the people's elbow and 3d at its height

also you forgot his match with angle
>>
>>1082046
I say a slim chance. Roman is still being massively booed by fans, even though he is suppose to be the new top face. I could see HHH going over, then Roman possibly turning the next night on Raw.
>>
>>1089364
>Elbow onto the announce table
>Elbow off the titantron
>Another apparently lesser known elbow off the titantron

It's called "Leap of Faith." Shane's not the only one to use it, HBK and CM Punk used it as well, Shane just went full Jeff Hardy with it sometimes.

Literally Shane's 3 moves of doom:

Pansy girl slaps/punchs
Leap of Faith
Coast to Coast (it's legal for him to jam a garbag can up someone's nostrils....why?)
>>
>>1089426
fair enough. Monster punching the chair in someone else's hands back into their face is usually portrayed as legal, too.
>>
I don't think we can be swerved two years In a row, we need a clear winner. Im thinking Roman wins it, Ambrose turns heel and Roman drops it to Ambrose at the next ppv
>>
>>1089467
i would rather roman go on the night after wrestlemania and give a big fuck you to the fans for booing his wrestlemania moment. the heat would be amazing, especially if someone writes some strait up venom for him to spit at the crowd

but yeah. dropping the belt to heel ambrose is what were probably going to get
>>
>>1089515
>heel ambrose beating roman

the only thing that could possibly get a bigger pop is, cult of personality

Bray should win money in the bank and pin roman in his fucking dressing room immediately after the match

>lights go out in roman room
>lantern illuminates a ref

im going full retard arent i.....
>>
>>1089467
>implying the ending of WM31 was a 'swerve' when people only wanted to believe Roman would win so they'd have an excuse for booing him
>>
>>1087477
>JBL will probably get a spot
>Steve Austin will probably be on mania edition of Miz TV
>Mark Henry won't win the battle royale
>Rybacks new look wasn't leading to Goldberg return
>the IC title has become more important than the WHC and US title
>no cena, orton, neville, seth, nikki, cesaro, sting, or tyson
>bryan has retired, paige is irrelevant, styles is too protected, zeb is gone again, goldust and truth angle is going nowhere, new day got old fast with the new unicorn gimmick, mania is free this year

WM32 was supposed to be the biggest wrestlemania of all time and is now shaping up to be the worst. There was even an article that was like
>forget 32, WWE has their sights set on 33!

they probably know this will be a shitshow that's why its free
>>
>>1089633
>zeb is gone again
mania is ruined
>>
>>1089634
I still miss him...he didn't deserve that Meximerica angle...
>>
>>1082046

What, the top heel is just going to bury their fucking top face at fucking Wrestlemania? Look, I know the you love sucking HHH cock, but stop talking about fucking impossible shit just so it gives you an excuse to jack off about how bad Reigns is.

Go the fuck back to Squared Circle you fucking cunt.
>>
>>1082046
Part of me says zero.
But part of me says that after Triple H cuts a promo telling a live audience that they'll all die, alone, in a retirement home, after living the lives of perpetual failures in which their wives and children abandoned them, leaving them to rot and await death, and still can't stop them from booing Roman?

99% Chance Roman goes over.
Shovelman got them strong odds to overcome.
>>
File: 1448775787459.png (29KB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1448775787459.png
29KB, 198x200px
>>1089657
>Haitch becomes le ebin meta heel and starts ripping into the audience on a more personal level
>Said audience still cheers for Haitch and boos the shit out of Roman

I'm 24 and have been a wrestling fan since I was 7. I've seen some pitiful stuff from WWE in that time.

But this last year and a half of trying and failing to get Roman over is the most pathetic shit I've seen in 17 years.

>Copy pasting of other guys' success stories
>Relentless force feeding
>Being pulled off raw on multiple occasions so he won't get booed

I mean for the love of God. If you're a face, the top face even, and literally have to be kept off the flagship show to be protected from bad reactions, it's pretty obvious that not all is well in the kingdom.
>>
File: shiggydiggyburials.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
shiggydiggyburials.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>1089679
>it's pretty obvious that not all is well in the kingdom.

It's looking progressively better for the King.
>>
>Ref bump
>Seth's music hits
>runs to ring, looking bad for Trips
>turns and two-on-one beatdown on Ramen
>curbstomp
>pedigree
>HHH retains

How hard would you mark?
>>
>>1089728
I'd mark for the curbstomp being back, but other than that that'd be fucking dreadful.

>Seth comes back
>with the same boring-ass character
>guaranteeing zero development or change for him or Roman
>strap remains on Haitch in 2016
>>
Does it really matter?

Whoever walks out with the title is dropping it back to Seth when he returns
>>
>>1089760
RECORD LOW RATINGS
>>
>>1089772

>face seth wont get ratings

deanfags, every body

seth is the A+ player and will have the greatest face run since bryan
>>
>>1089833
>and will have the greatest face run since bryan

I just realized that since Bryan the most over guy to hold the Title has literally been Haitch. And that's by proxy of 'fuck Roman'

And even his run in itself was shit
>Another Cena reign
>disappointingly absent Brock reign
>Seth's shit reign
>Roman

The WWEWHC title scene is insufferably shit. And now we don't even have BMJ to save us with the US because that bacne manlet Kalisto has it
>>
>>1089920

>implying the title isn't getting hot-swapped to BMJ so he can get "16 in '16"
>>
>>1089930
I'd dig it
>>
>>1089930
This
>>
>>1089369

the smarks he appeals to are the "swing vote"

filthy casuals are going to watch no matter what. you can put cena on, doing the same shtick he's done for the past decade, and they'll still watch with bug eyes going "TWO SHOULDER TACKLES?!? WHAT'S NEXT? WILL THAT GUY LAND THAT HAYMAKER?!?!"

they can bank on the 60% no matter how bad it gets, or at least 90% of them
>even when the earth isn't rotating on a 45 degree axis

the people like us are the difference between 55% and 90%
>>
>>1087494
>implying wwe hasn't inflated numbers
>implying they won't inflate numbets again
>>
>>1089398
>Elbow onto the announce table
>Elbow off the titantron
>Another apparently lesser known elbow off the titantron
>It's called "Leap of Faith." Shane's not the only one to use it, HBK and CM Punk used it as well, Shane just went full Jeff Hardy with it sometimes.

There are different things:
1. Shane making the cross, then dropping the elbow
2. Shane falling backwards off something

His "full Jeff Hardy" was case 1. Steve Blackman hitting him with the kendo stick, and him falling backwards off the tron, is case 2.

"lesser known elbow" was case 1, where he leaped towards the ring and to the side of the entrance ramp

>>1089426
garbage can is the McMahon's sledgehammer

good for putting over someone, then hitting it with kendo sticks or dropping an elbow off a ladder through a table. lots of impact from the can getting banged up, but pretty safe for the person inside - comparatively
>>
File: 1458370966930.jpg (242KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1458370966930.jpg
242KB, 600x450px
>>1089633
>mania is free this year

and if they have any chance of breaking the attendance record (108k), they'll need to go dubya C dubya and give away free tickets to fill up the arena
>>
>>1089657
I hope we never get another promo like that again. yeah it was a heel promo, a good heel promo none the less, and yes it was to get heat but good lord. nobody pays to go to an event and have a guy spend 20 minutes yelling about how they're real lives are garbage.

Honestly it's kind of amazing the can see "let's insult our audiences, and also our employees calling them all worthless on live tv" as something perfectly logical
>>
>>1089679

Backstage after last year's rumble:

Rock: do you believe they booed ME, the Rock, when I held up his hand?

HHH: you just don't connect with them like you used to, Rock. Time to move on.

Rock: oh, and you could put Roman over?

HHH: oh please, i can do anything.

Rock: fine. I'll bet you $5 million of my movie money against a night with Stephanie that you can't put him over any better. Wait, no, this is Stephanie McMahon we're talking about! Vince's daughter! The Corporate Princess! Fifty bucks.

HHH: Go to hell Rock...
But you're still on though
>>
>>1089920
>disappointingly absent Brock reign

that practically killed my interest. i remember searching on google about halfway through it to see what other absent champions there have been. It's like what's the point of having him be the champion if he's never there? Might as well just put the belt on the shelf for awhile and admit you have no good storyline to surround it with

I wanted so so badly for them to take the belt off Cena... then we got that shitty shadow reign
>>
>>1091393
it felt more in line with what I understood boxing and luch wrestling.

The champion doesn't defend his belt often and when he shows up it's a big deal.
>>
File: 1455689242834.jpg (32KB, 540x509px) Image search: [Google]
1455689242834.jpg
32KB, 540x509px
>>1091388

only 18+ smarks allowed in this thread, bub

Here's why you're an idiot:
people DO pay to see heels insult them, for several reasons
1. you need a heel in order to have a face. You can have Cena come out and talk about cancer kids and breast cancer all day, but that shit gets old real fast. You can sustainably put like 5 minutes of that on the show, maybe 10. Faces being facey doesn't last long. But when you have heels, it gives something for the face to overcome. Austin would have been over no matter what, but the Vince feud was the high point of his career. If he'd poured concrete on the ground instead of Vince's car, or just drove a zamboni around the back hallways, he's have just been a vandal nuisance. But because he had Vice as such a great heel, it helped him get over even more as a face
2. Heel promos are best when they have some truth. Like insulting America. There's plenty of bad shit America does that heels can talk about, and plenty of problems in this country. We love it anyway, and realize there are deeper issues than he heel talks about, but if the heel just came out and went "America sucks. You all suck. You're losers for being in America," it wouldn't have much of an impact. Like the faggot on here who posts the fedora images all the time. You just yawn and move on, thinking the bump is a fair trade for having to gloss over the post. But when the heel comes out and goes "America invades third world countries to control them! America kills innocent women and children with airstrikes!" it's like holy shit.... Obviously PG-era is too pussified for that, but you get the point. Or saying "Le Brown will never win a championship here in Cleveland!" Getting personal with the crowd like that, with a bit of truth, is Heel Heat 101
3. Give how much we hate Roman, Haitch needed to get serious. If our hate for Roman is a 7, Haitch needs to get at least a 9 for us to switch over and hate him instead.
>>
idk, i think they will end the show with shane vs taker(god help us) if they have roman go over. Vince wont finish the show with le fans booing
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.