[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is WWE going to book his return?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: BMJ.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
BMJ.gif
1MB, 200x200px
How is WWE going to book his return?
>>
>>1081921
badly
>>
>>1081921

Pretty average thread topic
>>
>>1081921

Really needs some improvement and growth
>>
>>1081943
Cena is a veteran da fuk are u talking bout?
>>
Burying Dean.
>>
>>1081964

Not a convincing response, consider practicing before you post
>>
Dean is finally going to win the title and after a monumentally brutal match. Cena will then get a instant match against the barely able to stand Ambrose where cena will continually beat on him till the match is actually stopped by the ref as a KO. Ambrose will get a nice little vacation and Cena will start his heel run. A month or so later Ambrose will return still injured and a massive rivalry will ensue
>>
>>1081986
>Cena
>Heel Run
Are you high or something?
>>
File: 1376456691946.png (405KB, 518x518px) Image search: [Google]
1376456691946.png
405KB, 518x518px
>>1081967
>dean wants a title shot
>cena returns
>squashes dean
>cena goes on to put over roman as best ever
>dean fucks off somewhere
>asp marks out
>>
>>1082000

/asp/ wouldnt mark for Reigns going over Cena
>>
>>1082008
asp will do what wwe tells them to do
>>
>>1082011
>/Anti-Asp/ gets upset when wrassling doesn't go their way
>>
>>1081921
They're going to promote his return a couple of weeks in advance and have it in a non-smarky town so the little kids cheering won't be drowned out.

He's then going to give a typical Cena promo about how great it is to be back and how much he loves it here before being intterrupted by some random heel, maybe Breeze.

They're then going to fight, with Cena flopping on his ass for most of the match as usual and the commentators pointing out how he's been OOA for months and has ringrust, just before he hits his finisher out of nowhere and wins another big match.
>>
>>1082034

Im not 100% sure but it seems like you need to have sex.
>>
Royal Rumble or typical I'M BACK GUYS NEVER GIVE UP LOL
>>
>>1082061
Are you coming on to me?
>>
>>1081921
With a bit of stubble, please? I need John Cena's appearance to change if only to assure me that the passage of time is a thing that exists.
>>
>>1081921
How they always book his return. Instantly giving him a title shot or, conversely, giving him an up and coming talent to bury.
>>
File: 1457819242323.gif (1006KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1457819242323.gif
1006KB, 260x187px
>>1081921
>Challenges Roman for Heavyweight championship
>Wins title
>Goes back to being the Doctor of Thuganomics
>They try to get face Roman over heel Cena but everyone loves Cena as a Heel, still boo Roman
Cena Wins LOL
>>
It's been leaked that Cena will return to get his revenge on Del Rio by helping The New Day at Mania when they face LoN.
>>
Where's Demon Balor?
>>
>>1082139

Too spoopy
>>
File: image.png (756KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
756KB, 640x1136px
I know there's
>no chance in hell
but what if he returns at mania to cost Reigns the title, turn heel, and align with the Authority creating a new two man power trip? How would /wwe/'s reactions be to that?
>>
>>1082179
no bmj is a good guy if they turn him i'll never watch again

nice jojo tho
>>
>>1082179
John is the last babyface in WWE
>>
>>1082000
Charlotte?
>>
>>1082192
No.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.