[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's Do It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: abdulalh-the-butcher.jpg (67KB, 566x573px) Image search: [Google]
abdulalh-the-butcher.jpg
67KB, 566x573px
I think WWE should have a division where no moves are banned and they can do all the steroids they want with each wrestler assuming responsibility for whatever they do. and the only input by creative is bullet points to keep story-lines moving and see what happens.
>>
It would be a huge PR disaster, why the fuck would they do that?
>>
>>1081861
CEE
ZEE
DUB
>>
>>1081865
Is CZW a publicly traded company?
>>
>>1081861
Why would it be a PR disaster?
>>
>>1081868

What do you mean by pr
>>
>>1081871
Public Relations
>>
>>1081871
18+
>>
>>1081856
> horribly obese
> black
> talentless
> has AIDs
> muslim first name
> second part of name is someone who makes burgers
Has any one individual encapsulated america more than this man?
>>
>>1081905
Tested positive for Hep c not AIDS.
Real name Larry. Canuck.
Was one of the oldest wrestlers performing in his 70s. Now only Gypsy Joe.
Great restaurants in Atlanta. You only wish you had his rep.
>>
>>1081856
>I think WWE should have a division where no moves are banned and they can do all the steroids they want with each wrestler assuming responsibility for whatever they do. and the only input by creative is bullet points to keep story-lines moving and see what happens.
no
>>
>>1081856
This would pretty much devolve into guys being KO'd then ass raped.
>>
>>1084230
Shut up nerd
>>
>>1081868
Really? Alright I'll take the bait. Majority of moves have been banned for a reason. They risk the head/neck too much. With all the people who are recently donating there brains to research for concussions it would be a dumb fucking move for them to bring back everything that caused those concussions.

Even if people were payed three times the rate for one match I doubt people would really want risk it. Then again they just brought in a guy who has a harder punt than randy does so what do I know?
>>
>>1081856
>>1081868
It's posts like these that put into context just how underage this board is.
>>
>>1085455

What do you mean by this
>>
WWE's wellness policy is a joke

just take a look at HHH
>>
>>1081905
kekd
>>
>>1084289
Go back to bed. You'll be late for school.
>>
>>1081856
cant we have legal prison fights between death row mates instead? all weapons in clean environment and only one leaves the place alive.

much more fun to watch too and the futuristic gladiator fun we all wanted.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.