[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bret Hart wasn't great. He was good, above average, safe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nk54y3EERi1uov5yro1_500.png (319KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk54y3EERi1uov5yro1_500.png
319KB, 500x375px
Bret Hart wasn't great. He was good, above average, safe I guess, but not entertaining in the ring. He was good, not great. He couldn't have a great match with anyone, and he only had a few throughout his lengthy career. He belongs in the top 50 sure. But realistically he shouldn't even be near the top 25. If you think otherwise you believe the hype, or don't know what you are watching.

Source: Been watching for 25 years. Was 18 during the Monday Night Wars. And I know my ass from my elbow.
>>
>>1080893
Inferior to HBK in every metric
>>
>>1080893
He wasn't even the best Hart. Owen was better in every way
>>
File: Bret_Hart.jpg (21KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
Bret_Hart.jpg
21KB, 280x390px
>>1080893
I loved him in WCW! He was more ruthless and finally gave a name to the "HITMAN".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABs_aj8VF9o
>>
>>1080893
This is correct.
>>
POORLY
>>
You're on the internet where the truth is ignored.
>>
>>1081849
AGING
>>
He deserves a top 25 spot if only for that Summerslam match where he carried a cracked out British Bulldog the entire length of the match and even let himself get pinned to lose the title clean.

That match is GOAT it's pretty much Bret Hart wrestling a dummy.
>>
>>1082092
While he was fucked during that match Davey was a pretty good hand and Bret had good chemistry with him and was the one who mapped out the whole match, and it was also WWE's shoot largest crowd ever (WM3 is still the kayfabe largest) which adds to the spectacle of the match.

It was a great call by Bret to drop it to Davey. I believe he was originally gonna drop the IC title to Shawn at SS but when they announced it was in London Bret was the one who suggested giving it to Davey who can drop it to Shawn later
>>
What shitty b8

Bret had a legit GOAT 5 star match with Diesel. Let that sink in for a moment, then rethink your b8 style
>>
>>1080896
But OP didn't even mention him
>>
>>1082058
LESBIAN
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.