[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Which side is the best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: wwepoliticalscale.png (283KB, 1300x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wwepoliticalscale.png
283KB, 1300x350px
Which side is the best?
>>
>>1080180
For the purposes of the WWE and how it sells itself, Russo's side has always been better and more profitable.
>>
>>1080180
In between Vince and Russo
>>
Nice scale OP, should make it more aesthetic though. Where would. Bischoff go? I think more towards Cornette
>>
Considering that the storylines are more interesting than matches 90% of the time I have to go with Russo, as much as I hate him
>>
i want PaulE smack down booking
>>
If you think Russo is best than why does TNA suck?
>>
>>1080202
Also wrestling without drama is pretty boring. might as well watch mma if i want real fighting
>>
>>1080194
Mr. Controversy Creates Cash? He's a few notches below Russo
>>
This needs a y axis for violence.
>>
>>1080185
In-between McMahon and Russo

Wrestling needs a great storyline to be compelling

Our biggest periods of wrestling focused on the story not the quality of in ring work

But

When both work together,

Nothing is better
>>
>>1080205
This. There has to be some reason to care about the matches and the people in them. Otherwise, why bother? Sure, there's nothing wrong with the occasional match for the sake of showing off some good wrestling, but that can't sustain the whole show. There has to be drama and excitement for the most part.
>>
>>1080196
Well, yeah. Shitty wrestling is shitty wrestling. Both sides kinda need one another. That Zayn vs Neville match in NXT would've been a cool match regardless, but the storytelling leading up to it made it arguably MOTY tier.
>>
>>1080212
I agree. I think people sometimes forget just how much a good story and compelling personalities can enhance a match or feud.
>>
>>1080207
Or let's make it multi dimensional and add all the shitty sliders from TEW
>>
>>1080180
Jim Cornette can be such an annoying faggot. Did everyone kill his family?
>>
this is what wrestling looks like if jim cornette books it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vddAhRk23kg
>>
>>1080180
Vince is hardly different from Russo though. He focuses on drama, he just doesn't make the dumbass decisions that Russo does. add Heyman somewhere and you've got something.
>>
>>1080180
The Wrestling itself is suppose to encapsulate the drama and the match should have storytelling within. Big matches need drama built up before hand though.

I'm in the middle of Cornette and McMahon.
>>
>>1080244
Was that supposed to be bad? I actually want to see ROH now
>>
>>1080451
This.

The acting is FUCKING HORRIBLE but it's an entertaining story nevertheless
>>
>>1080180
Big Dick Johnson is a way better creative head than any of those jabronis. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>1080451
you two are literally autistic. Cornette talks shit about sports entertainment all the time but he books this stupid stunt
>>
>>1080531
As far as I know, Cornette talks shit about it because it never takes itself seriously and doesn't feel credible, besides other stuff.

Going to a lawyer to demand your "shitty" boss and being bitter about fucking up because of the ref is kinda plausible and makes sense at least to me.

Maybe not much the lawyer part, but still
>>
>>1080568
I'd say current WWE goes more on the Russo/Drama side
>>
>>1080571
yeah, that and should be right
>>
>>1080568
Where is NXT?
>>
>>1080694
"no"
NXT is boring as shit. The last episode was anyways
>>
>>1080180
The statement on the left is correct but Russo does it all wrong
>>
>>1080694
eh I'd say more in line with WCCW
>>
>>1080568
Swap RoH and NJPW
Also push AE a little more to the left
Then you're golden
>>
>>1080187
This
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.