[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is he a good wrestler? What's the secret to his success?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: stinger-1796411.jpg (166KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
stinger-1796411.jpg
166KB, 630x420px
So is he a good wrestler?

What's the secret to his success?
>>
>>1080025
The height of his popularity is when he spent an entire year not saying a word or wrestling a single match.
>>
>>1080033
What
>>
He is the greatest of all time

Hogan said this not me

Sting has also never lost clean to hogan
>>
>>1080063
Starcade 97
>>
>>1080072
So clean they had to redo it
>>
>>1080041
WWE should try this with Roman to be quite honest
>>
>>1080058
I still don't see why he likes the Crow so much
>>
File: 5436.jpg (31KB, 383x400px) Image search: [Google]
5436.jpg
31KB, 383x400px
>>1080041

That was definitely his HEIGHT but you gotta be fair, he was already the champ a good three or four years before that gimmick
>>
>>1080025
He's good in a way that modern audiences tend to appreciate less because they mark for their spotmonkeys.
He was solid as fuck and told an excellent story.
>>
ITS DA VIGILANTE STING!!1!!
>>
WHAT'S HE DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE
>>
>>1080025
scorpion deathdrop is the best finisher.

literally dropping them on the back of their head
>>
Sting vs Seth Rollins was pretty good match imho

I hope this won't be his last match, I would like to see him face a few matches when he retires soon.
>>
>>1080153
Hes facing Undertaker at Mania
>>
>>1080153

Do you want him dead? How could you watch that match and ask more of him?
>>
>>1080132
it is the best finisher of all time
>>
>>1080132
>>1080208

It's just a shitty reverse DDT. There's no buildup or excitement
>>
>>1080243
>theres no buildup

18+

it is the one finisher with the best build up of all time and the crowd marks out hard every time sting sets up the scorpion death lock

>It's just a shitty reverse DDT. There's no buildup or excitement

18+
>>
>>1080243
nice bait
>>
Like all.the GOATs - charisma
>>
>>1080041
Less is more.
>>
It is bizarre how he's the best average wrestle rof all time. Physique isn't interesting, move set isn't deep, not technically skilled, etc. Had enough of a pop in WCW to become the champ and then played the game long enough to be given a killer gimmick.
>>
his sharpshooter is worse than Dwayne Rocks sharpshooter
>>
>>1080058
that music
>>
>>1080079
would be so great
>>
>>1080079
OH MAH GOD MAGGLE IT'S THE HOUND OF JUSTICE STANDING IN THE RAFTERS What does he have to do with either of these man in the match?!
>>
He was the GOAT professional. Knew how to improvise, and dictate the matches.
>>
>>1080243
The match is the build up, muppet
>>
>>1080186
I never asked for anything either no one else. He did for himself that what makes Sting very interesting. He can retire his own time not the fans time.
>>
>>1080025
Just look at him. He looks cool, he's tall and has a vigilante gimmick.
>>
>>1080518
>Physique isn't interesting, move set isn't deep, not technically skilled, etc

This is where you realize that you don't need to have a trillion moves or be technically-skilled to get over.
>>
>>1080025
>>1080025
Breaking News.he's retiring. says his necks too messed up
>>
http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/17/sting-wwe-injury-retirement/

>tfw Sting's only WM match was against HHH
>>
File: Seth Rollins did it.jpg (269KB, 713x2222px) Image search: [Google]
Seth Rollins did it.jpg
269KB, 713x2222px
I can't imagine Seth Rollins going to pick him up would do so much damage. He must have had a hairline/full blown fracture previously.

>>1080025
I remember the days when he and Harlem Heat carried the WCW. Long before it was competitive with the WWE.

It's insane how long these threads stay up.
>>
Seth Rollins is going to get ton of heat for this mess

Like Brodus Clay he should never wrestler after he injured Edge neck.
>>
>>1083749
Has a baby dick and is an unsafe worker. I would refuse to work with the faggot.
>>
>>1083749
Implying all the boys won't congratulate him for finally killing that shitty redneck promotion
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.