[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is literally everyone that defends Chris Benoit https:/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: chris-benoit.jpg (8KB, 320x247px) Image search: [Google]
chris-benoit.jpg
8KB, 320x247px
This is literally everyone that defends Chris Benoit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmV_g6fO7iA
>>
>HOW DARE WWE BURY ALL KNOWLEDGE OF A MAN THAT KILLED HIS ENTIRE FAMILY!

I hate Benoit marks
>>
I can't blame WWE for burying his career. His wrestling achievements will always be overshadowed by the murders and there is zero way around it.
>>
>have dozens and dozens of quality matches
>kill just two people

Bleeding hearts overreacting much?
>>
It's not the fact I hate them burying Benoit's career. I hate seeing the other wrestler's important moments being buried with him. Like Shawn Michael's amazing match he had at WrestleMania 20. Or the classic bouts Chris Jericho had with him.
>>
>>1079155
Benoitfags are three types of people

>Underagers who were actually born after the incident
>Edgelord smarks
>genuinely retarded
>>
>>1079155
Benoit is still my all time favorite wrestler, it does not matter what he did outside of the business.
>>
File: le brain concussion.gif (655KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
le brain concussion.gif
655KB, 160x120px
thanks vince
>>
>>1079155
The internet was a mistake.
>>
>>1079277
How about the people that adored his GOAT ringwork and are mature enough to seperate the wrestler from the brain damage addled wreck that he became?
>>
>>1079281
This, really. Judge him on his performance as a wrestler and his life outside the business separately.
>>
>implying it wasnt kevin sullivan
>>
>>1079155
WWE not mentioning him since '07 has pissed me off mainly because my littlest brother who is big into wrestling has no idea who he is
>>
it's amazing how people give wrestlers passes to so many bad things.

Austin beats the shit out of his wife, he gets a pass by wrestling fans

Chris brown beats the shit out of his girlfriend everyone hates him
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znpm9xXFu1U

Jerigoat gets it
>>
>>1079339

His best of seven feud with Booker was God tier.
>>
>>1079155
No, it literally isn't.

Go ahead, argue. You're no better than the kid. Be mad.
>>
People who hate Benoit should hate WWE for letting him become the way he did. It literally makes no sense to hate a man who had a fucked up brain and not hate the company that caused him to have a fucked up brain.
>>
File: 1367558743994.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1367558743994.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>1079292
>>
>>1079277
Go watch Nancy Grace
>>
benoit dindu nuffin he was a good wrestler and had brain damage n shit
>>
>>1079999
If you had to live with Debra you would hit her too. Also give those quads to Nash. He could really use some good news ones.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.