[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shittsburgh anon reporting... We keep getting advertisements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: WWE-RAW-Logo-2015.jpg (28KB, 718x400px) Image search: [Google]
WWE-RAW-Logo-2015.jpg
28KB, 718x400px
Shittsburgh anon reporting...

We keep getting advertisements for a six-man tag match: Reigns, Ambrose and Jeridad vs Brayy, Sheamus and I forget the third heel. I think Owens, I'm pretty sure it's not a second LoN guy at least.

But I have some fucking problems with this.

Isn't Jericho heel now? Why would he team with Dean and Roman after that Smackdown promo?

I was hoping for heel Roman interrupting Dean's match with HHH, but now everyone knows they're still friends after Roadblock. In all likelihood, Dean doesn't win the belt either.

It's safe to say New Day retain. Why the hell would Sheamus fight without his fellow tag champ one night later? Y'know?

And finally, whatever Brock does to Bray apparently won't be too brutal if they're putting Bray on against the top faces one night later.

Any thoughts? Any sign ideas?
>>
I made a thread last night about getting tickets. I haven't seen that commercial yet but I'll look out for it. I really hope there's not a six meme tag main event.
>>
The actual show almost never reflects the local ads.

On this week's show there was a local ad for Philly on the 21st with Jericho on the face side in a Six Man Tag (after he had turned). Pretty sure the ads are made weeks in advance, think nothing of it.
>>
>>1067938
Whelp obviously they are putting Dean and regins on a team with a heel to cause tension between the two of them.

They are making the 4 way.
>>
>>1067944

Did you go to the last Raw here? What did you think?

I thought it was one of the worst recent Raws, really all I liked was New Day fucking with the Terrible Towel. And all the Sasha chants before the show even started. And made a genuine attempt at a Tyler's gorgeous chant, he's just not over at all.

Honestly, the best part was watching Neville record for Main Event. I'm optimistic about this one though.
>>
>>1067953

That's what I'm thinking. I hope Jericho stays heel and stays on tv. He's doing great work right now, it seems like the most he's cared in a while.

>>1067952
Can I just say, I laugh my ass off every time Philly beats us in a sport. The amount of salt in my town skyrockets.

Also, that makes sense too. I'm really hoping our main event isn't a bland six man match. That's what it was last time and I'd have walked out if not for my family.
>>
>>1067957

Na I missed it because I was saving money to move
>>
>>1067964

You didn't miss anything. I wouldn't have bought Raw tickets again buy the commercial I saw also promised that Undertaker would be there.
>>
>>1067966

I'm only going so I can see Taker and potentially Brock. And I mark for Kevin Owens because he gives me positive body type confidence
>>
>>1067974

They promised Brock at the end of the previous Pitt show. Something like, "Brock Lesnar is coming to PITTsssssburgh Pennsylvania! Preorder now for 20% off and see the Beast incarnate in-ring just weeks before WRESTLEMANIA!"

But I wouldn't put false advertising past Vince.
>>
>>1067981
>>1067974
>>1067966
>>1067964
>>1067957
>>1067944
Guys, Pittsburgh here too. The best way to get tickets to these events is to show up and buy them off stubhub off of your phone 10 mins before the doors open. I got Captain Morgan Club seats at the last RAW for $17 instead of $70, then you have the guy scan your phone as your ticket.
>>
>>1068076

Shit, too late this time but I'll check stubhub Monday anyway to verify. Thanks for the heads up.

Maybe we'll all bump into each other. Alternatively, maybe we can organize a chant. Any ideas?
>>
>>1068076

Shit already paid for seats yesterday
>>
>>1068103

Smarks chant?
Pittsburgh related chant?
>>
>>1068113

I'm not much of a Burgh fan. I say either we go smark or /asp/ie with it.

Who are some of your favorites right now? If we find common ground we can work out a chant there.

In particular, I'd die happy if we got a Harper chant going during the Wyatt segment.

"Here we go, Harper. Here we go. *Clap clap*" Or something like that.
>>
>>1068151

More than anything, I want to do a positive chant for an underexposed guy rather than a negative chant for an overexposed guy.
>>
>>1068151

I'd be all in for marking for HarpGOAT
>>
File: 1450322432249.webm (3MB, 838x470px) Image search: [Google]
1450322432249.webm
3MB, 838x470px
>>1068161

My man.

If you can think of a better chant for him please do. But I think redoing a Steelers chant just makes it more likely for folks to play along with us.

Anyone else in particular you want Pittsburgh to get over?
>>
>>1068113
CM PUNK, CM PUNK, CM PUNK
>>
File: IMG_20151130_165244.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151130_165244.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Bumping to see exactly how many anons we have. Seems like 2 or 3 so far.

Also, if you make signs you're welcome to post them here. I will if I make mine before the thread 404s.

The signs we made were pretty shitty last time. This is the only one I kept a picture of, since it actually looks pretty sweet.
>>
>>1068161

I think theres gonna be another wwe network house show with hardpgoat vs lesnar soon
>>
Harper needs us more than ever, friends.
>>
please harper and the big guy
>>
push ryback
feed me more
>>
>>1067938
Whats all this about Foley possibly being there tonight? I shall be there as well
>>
>>1068113
"Roman's a Cuck"
>>
>>1067938
I liked that "When it Reigns it bores" sign from Roadrage
>>
>>1068113
"Reigns is booty" pls
>>
>>1074123

Same! Thought it was clever.

@PittsburghAnons

Please get Harper over!
>>
>>1074127
Holy fuck this please
>>
>>1074127

Sold.

I'll start it in 201, sitting front row of upper deck directly across from the ramp
>>
>>1068113
Chris Benoit chant
>>
I believe im in section 109, I just know im off to the right side of the tron if you are facing it. Who /readytogetkilledbypyro/ here?
>>
>>1068113
"No-elle Fo-ley" *clap clap clapclapclap*

The rumors are true, Mick is there tonight, he was already seen in Pitt today.
>>
daily reminder to cheer for Luke harper, Kurt angle, and Da big guy
>>
WWE fucking buried my thread
>>
>Card subject to change without notice

They advertised Roman & Dean vs Rusev & KO when they were in Anaheim a month ago, but we got Big Show vs Stronkman instead.
>>
File: Russia-US-spy-planes-768x512.jpg (76KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
Russia-US-spy-planes-768x512.jpg
76KB, 768x512px
>>1081090
>when even the rasslefags are upset about rasslefag shitposting burying threads
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.