[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

background: Dog 1 staffy lab mix & Dog 2 rhodesian ridgeback

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: staffy.jpg (20KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
staffy.jpg
20KB, 650x366px
background: Dog 1 staffy lab mix & Dog 2 rhodesian ridgeback mixed with kelpie. live in the country
> i have a house in the city and the country so when in the city the dogs are fine in the back yard.
> however when we get to the country, jesus christ, their animal instinct comes out and they chase my dads cows
> this is ok because we usally stop them before they bite any of them
> last week they decide to go into the neighbours yard and attack the sheep and lama
> dogs tried to kill sheep, corned one and started attacking
> however before to much damage could be done the lama came to save the sheep
> was stand off between lama and dogs barking at lama
> they knew they couldnt attack the lama cos its like 3-4 times their size, dogs to smart for that
> we manage to get the dogs neighbours were not happy
> dogs looked so cute couldn't get mad at them
> not we keep dogs on long 30m leash now
Question: i dont like this so how can i keep my dogs from trying to attack other animals. P.s dogs only attack pray animals, they dont attach other dogs or predatory animals like cats, just pray and when the pray doesnt run they get board and walk away then do something else
>>
SMASHED
>>
>>2476977
> dogs looked so cute couldn't get mad at them
Train your fuckin dogs. Someone needs to tell them not to do "wrong" things
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.