[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Tell me about your favourite pet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

even if you've had lots of pets over the years i think everyone has a soft spot for one in particular. dog, cat, reptile, invertebrate, doesn't matter as long as they mean a lot to you

my family had a mongrel that i'm pretty sure had some collie in there when i was really young. a total bro dog, i miss him
>>
File: LuckyCalico.jpg (350KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LuckyCalico.jpg
350KB, 1280x960px
Not my pet, but I stole someone's cat when I was a kid and the memory always stuck with me.

>be 9
>come home from school on a rainy day
>find a very wet cat sitting on my porch
>short-haired calico, mostly white with a round face, imagine if those maneki-neko figurines were real cats
>she seems friendly, pet her and bring her some chicken from last night's dinner
>she keeps showing up on the porch or in the bushes knowing i will bring food
>she has a collar, i later found out her owner isn't home a lot and the owner's roommate doesn't like cats, so she's an almost exclusively outdoor cat
>one day while i'm getting her food i forget to shut the door all the way
>she follows me inside so i let her stay
>this becomes a routine, she sits on the couch with me while i watch cartoons and do my homework
>when she's ready to leave she walks to the door and i let her out
>she's smart too, never pees in the house
>it's getting colder out, one day she leaves then comes back at night
>i let her sleep in my bed then let her out before i go to school in the morning, this becomes a routine too
>owners don't seem to notice, mom likes cats so she doesn't care and even buys a bag of cat food
>really just the sweetest and most docile cat
>every day when i come home from school she's chilling on the porch, or i hear the bell on her collar jingling and know it's time for her to visit
>one day i hear the bell and there she is, running across the street
>a car comes out of nowhere and hits her
>i don't think it hit her very hard, but i think it gave her a heart attack, i'm not sure what happened exactly but she's able to run the rest of the way across the street then dies in a flower patch outside this thai restaurant
>cry and cry
>driver gets out of the car, not a mean guy, he just didn't see her
>thought she was my cat and immediately starts apologizing
>her owner's roommate sees and calls the owner
>they are mad at me for stealing the cat
>thai restaurant owner probably cooked her
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.