[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Catching feral cats to tame.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Hey /an/ I'm thinking about catching a stray cat rather than go to the pound cause of price, so I have a few questions. Is it true that you can tame a feral cat if you put them in a burrito? Is it a good sign that the tip of it's ear is missing? What questions would you ask, if you were me that is?
>>
The price you're going to spend on the vet bills for a feral cat are going to be a shit ton more than the adoption fee.

But sure. Pick up a cat with a tipped ear for convenience. You'll still be paying for the worms, fleas, vaccinations (assuming it doesn't already have a fatal disease) and any injuries it has.

Even after it's tamed it's still going have behaviour problems, most likely spraying and shitting all over the place.
>>
File: IMG_20170202_161525.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170202_161525.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
If it has the tip of its ear cut that means it's vaccinated with the basics and/or defertilized.
If you take a cat from the street it's not necessarily feral. Many cats are dumped when they grow up and aren't a cute little kitten anymore, when the owners take a long vacation and don't have anyone to care for them, or whatever. Never heard of the burrito thing, and I'm sure it'll be hard to get them in.
Also, cats in pet shops are relatively well off, they're not going to starve or get run over or something. In my opinion taking a cat from the street is morally better, but desu who the fuck cares.
Image related, it's my first cat
>>
>>2475406
These cats live right by a walmart, in the bushes. I doubt they have a home.
>>
>>2475371
Don't get a cat if you can afford to take care of it. Cat food costs s lot of money, not to mention vet bills and any toys you buy them. Shelter cats are extremely cheap, sometimes they even have events going on where they're giving away cats. I got mine for $10
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.